It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Ignition in the Sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the point is that these are not individual particles floating round in the air, which is what the original point you were making seemed to be about.

The individual particles from, for instance, the proposed carbon nano composite artificial Qatar cloud, can be loosed from the composite by the environment itself.

Artificial Ball Lightning produced in the laboratory?

A video shows its' creation and there are diagrams to explain what theory was used in order to create it.

1. Lightning strikes the earth...
2. Hot channel is formed in soil (Sand Carbon etc.)
3. High temperature and High pressure mixture
4. Chemical reaction
5. Gas excapes, expands, cools down...
6. Silicon condenses into nano-particle filaments
7. Escaping gas forms Light vortex-ball...Ball is filled with Co2 gas

Further explanation:

Ball lightning's frightening...but finally explained

Now, a Ukrainian scientist claims to have solved the mystery of ball lightning—it is, he said, an aerosol of nanoscale batteries short-circuited by surface discharge to spontaneously generate mega-amperes of current.Meshcheryakov claimed that ball lightning consists of a cloud of thousands of such composite particles, ranging in from 5 to 100 nanometers in diameter. Each particle spontaneously forms a nano-battery, which is then short-circuited by surface discharge.

In addition to atmospheric events, there are man-made events that can be a by-product, an unwanted side-effect, of the search for weapons.

Ball Lightning Study

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello y'all,

Good posting OP, I think that this is actually something which mankind has had to face many different times over the eons. One topic, that comes to mind, is the images from another posting on ATS from a while back. The images in the post, show ancient petro-glyphs--(god, I hope I am spelling that right), that show illustrations of what essentially look like plasma ignitions.

So one thing that I have to say, is that what are the chances that this type of ignition, could be the catalyst for something like a world-wide plasma burst in the atmosphere?

Here is the link for the post, that shows the ancient petro-glyphs, and what actual plasma ignitions look like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

Thx for your post. Those were two really fascinating threads - the ones about the plasma pinches versus petroglyphs. Almost make you feel like you're living in a '12 Monkeys' scenario. Or maybe 'Deja Vu' or even 'Groundhog Day.' People from the past leaving a message for the future or people from the future leaving a message for the past.

The ionosphere (a very high up section of our atmosphere) is a plasma area. This is where the auroral displays happen. HAARP, an instrument that heats the ionosphere in order to see what will happen, has been able to produce some displays like aurora. HIPAS, the predecessor to HAARP, was able to produce air glow and scintillation. HAARP, like HIPAS before it, appears to be in the wind-down process.

DARPA is currently, supposedly, utilizing the HAARP facility to complete research and we can assume that this research is to extend the life of artificially created plasma clouds either in the ionosphere or in an artificially created ionosphere, lower than the real ionosphere.

Densest Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Produced Using HAARP

HAARP is currently morphing into numerous mini HAARPs which are ambient at sea and in waterways. Even the phased array has been located onto ships.

HAARP in pictures and live feed

There is even some speculation of Trojan HAARP coming to a waterway near you.

Rubber Duck

So this is the ongoing work with plasma. Your question:

So one thing that I have to say, is that what are the chances that this type of ignition, could be the catalyst for something like a world-wide plasma burst in the atmosphere?

is fascinating and something I hadn't considered in this thread. This thread is about the many very tiny particles currently being created in labs and manufacturing facilities. These particles, for the most part, do not occur naturally and are in these instances artificially held in place. They often have very volatile reactions within the environment which, unfortunately for us, usually come as a complete surprise.

The many artificial environments currently created via HAARP and via propelling these particles into the atmosphere create a modeling nightmare. There is no natural environment and so there is no standard.

Critical mass has been reached, imo, many times within small sections of the environment. What that mass is for a global event - I don't know but it seems to me that we are well on our way to finding out.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Holography, and plasma bursts. The military complex will give us what Wernher Von Braun had predicted. Alien Wars. Just as I had suspected.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Had to look up your claims because I'd never heard them and surprise surprise, they have some substance. Found a blog piece that gives a supposed chronology of Von Braun and his predictions as related to a Dr. Rosin before his death in 1977.

Werner Von Braun and the hoaxed alien invasion from space!

Short recap of the predictions:

According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians.

Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’).

Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space.

From the bits and pieces that have leaked out of the HAARP project and weather experiments, the creation of substance images from plasma and clouds is possible.

So...I have to agree with you here. I think the technology exists or almost exists to fake an alien invasion but I'm not sure how sustained that invasion would be nor am I sure how visibly global (except of course on the internet and TV) it would be.

Here is the problem - in our day it is difficult to tell the man-made from the real. The science has gotten away from us and has even gotten away from most scientists because of compartmentalization and secrecy.

My thread was about the possibility of a real event - fire in the sky. A real event caused by ignorance of the reactions within the real and real but artificially created environment.

So thankyou for your post. The savvy of many ATS members never ceases to amaze. And I think that you describe a real problem - how to tell a fake alien invasion from a real one.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I have very much appreciated this thread.

I would suppose that an official statement declaring the UFO's over head real, would make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join