It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public To Receive Updated Sandy Hook Timeline Next Week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Public To Receive Updated Sandy Hook Timeline Next Week

www.courant.com

The state will release an updated timeline next week on when they will learn more about the Newtown massacre that killed 20 students and six educators last year at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Gov. Dannel Malloy says he will be receiving more information on the case, which will include an update on when the prosecutor's final report will be released.

"We understand that the world is waiting for this report, and we want it done as quickly as possible. But we also want it done right,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
One of the major issues since the very beginning were the media reports verus what actually happened. The media outlets were doing their best to be the first to announce any updates/developments which caused a lot of incorrect information to be released.

A lot of these inconsistencies in their reporting caused various conspiracy theories to exist, some were plausible, while others were a bit out there in my opinion.

I am not here to voice my opinion on what I think happened that day, I just want to let everyone know that they have "updated" their timeline.

This updated timeline will either add to the belief that there was a hidden conspiracy, or perhaps it will help put these theories to rest.

I am curious as to what the updates will be myself.

www.courant.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

so THEY'VE finally got their story down pat
and covered up any loose ends eh?

will be an interesting read, no doubt, especially how they intend explaining away the missing gunmen, especially the SWAT guy*COUGH*COUGH* I mean hunter caught fleeing/hiding.

will we finally see footage of the accused at least firing his gun?
they've had more than enough time to fake one
[given the GINORMOUS computer processing power available to them]

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The world isn't waiting for your report. The world is waiting for surveillance camera footage. Where is it? Hell, even the airports gave surveillance footage of the "hijackers" on 9/11. We can't even see him entering the school with weapons? Why is that?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

If cctv footage exists, you'd think the school admins are going to want it released, to prove that their system was fit for purpose in order to avoid law suits.
edit on 1-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

The school had recently upgraded their entire security system. It exists.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

So, there should be no excuse for not showing any recording that proves Lanza was in the building, should there?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

That's the point I was making in my first post. If it happened how they claimed it happened, why is it that we have yet to see the footage?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hopefully they explain in the timeline why a tactical officer was chased into the woods by police and ultimately let go, what he was doing there and why he was wearing roughly the same type of clothing as "Lanza".

Perhaps it will also shed some light on the spectacular claim that 6 children were sheltered without the authorities knowledge for hours 500 feet away from the staging point, the firehouse while private individuals phoned the bus company to get 600 parents phone numbers so they could call the parents to come by and leisurely pick up their kids.

Finally, I hope that same timeline can identify why exactly all video footage from the state of the art closed circuit video system has been completely withheld, not even showing a defiant and deranged "Lanza" entering the front door, alone.....

Good, I'm glad I got that off my chest. I'll be awaiting the timeline with great curiousness.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

I agree with your post and all those after yours.

I tried to keep my OP as neutral as possible but there are too many unanswered questions, some are almost "unexplainable" so my theory is that this "update" will be meant to cover up any of those loose ends that all us "conspiracy theorists" have been asking about.

Sure, I acknowledge that investigations take time and must be conducted thoroughly, but this screams cover-up and regardless of any update they provide I am confident that there will still be many questions left unanswered and simple things that could prove their "official story" will be conveniently left out...kind of like WTC7 in the 911 commission report.

We shall wait and see...tick...tock...the clock is ticking.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I wonder if they have an explaination for the people walking around in circles at the fire house .

This should be good

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

This is just a guess on my behalf, but I believe that will be one of the many things they leave out.

I could be wrong, but I am confident that they will deem that part of the story not important.

This report better be well done because they know that it will be scrutinized, and rightfully so.

Question everything.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
anyone see the family guy episode 'jesus mary and joseph' which was pulled
when due to be broadcast shortly after the sandyhoax 'massacre'?
a friend saw it recently and related how, in a school environment, swat team
snipers start picking off school children left, right and centre while trying to
take out peter (or something along those lines). hmmm.

an american dad episode was also pulled around the same time frame.

don't forget we also had the boston marathon bombing episode of the family guy.

all a little too suspicious, don't you think?

virtual reality cartoons comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by AthiestJesus

This is just a guess on my behalf, but I believe that will be one of the many things they leave out.

I could be wrong, but I am confident that they will deem that part of the story not important.

This report better be well done because they know that it will be scrutinized, and rightfully so.

Question everything.

Your guess is correct. They will not only leave that out, they will leave out anything of any legitimate merit that begs answers.

People have done the research, the Ponzer family is an outright fraud.

There is no way on God's green Earth that any timeline that is released can account for the outright lies and provable fraudulent statements made by Gene Rosen. They will not explain why an armed officer was actively fleeing law enforcement and why and under what circumstances he was released. They won't release this because there isn't a believable reason they can issue, so, they will just ignore it completely.

What actually did happen that day at Sandy Hook is speculative and highly debatably and even more controversial. I don't claim to have all of the answers but I do claim to have a pretty damn good idea and my opinion is that whatever happened is nefarious and is being covered up and covered up in the "very sloppy" fashion in that if we can't explain it, we will just ignore it all together.

I don't make spectacular claims regarding this issue, all I seek is logical answers to the glaring holes in the official narrative and reasonable answers to the disturbing questions that surround the details of the incident. Is that wrong to ask from a government who has been proven to engage in false flag operations numerous times in recent history? When the entire fallout from this event resulted in a sustained and substantial assault on our second amendment rights.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Thank you for reminding us about a few of the few undeniable facts

Most people are dismissed as nutters for mentioning this, but the people who read between the lines will see past this charaDE.

Reallly, this report is going to be a circus...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity
The world isn't waiting for your report. The world is waiting for surveillance camera footage. Where is it? Hell, even the airports gave surveillance footage of the "hijackers" on 9/11. We can't even see him entering the school with weapons? Why is that?

Even that can be faked given all the time available to do it, it needed to be seen right away.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed, I'm not picking on your topic title, but the article topic should have read "Public To Receive Updated False Information Regarding Sandy Hook Next Week"

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up. I was almost starting to forget how effed up the whole Sandy Hook situation was. This one still has me stumped:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

They have been dropping little hints like this for years .. drawing new people into the conspiracy crowds and causing a lot of noise . Whilst everyone is arguing and fighting about right and wrong it stops us from turning our attention to them legally .

I want to say the map was nothing , but I wouldn`t be surprised if they had a good reason for doing that too .

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've always found this video to be interesting.
Its 5 and a half minutes of raw video from the first helicopter to arrive on the scene shortly after the shooting.

The school is said to have about 700 students. With parents also rushing to the scene, thats well in excess of 1000 frigtened, confused, scared, worried people all milling about desperatly trying to find each other. Hundreds of cars.
So... where are they? Not a single parent of child is seen in this video.

There is no chaos. There is no confusion. There is no panic.
Everyone in this video looks bored out of their minds. They arent even interested in looking at Lanza's car, as it is completely left alone for most of the video. As many have said before me, it seriously looks like a bunch of actors on set waiting for the word to start.

Even the TV commentator in the helicopter, as well as the camera man, is finding it seriously difficult to see anything of interest to talk about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join