It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists and false believers the greatest danger for Humanity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I thought you were better than this piquel.

Not all atheists are bad and atheists do not run the world. Lumping all atheists together as immoral and evil is pretty bigoted.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I thought you were better than this piquel.

Not all atheists are bad and atheists do not run the world. Lumping all atheists together as immoral and evil is pretty bigoted.
This is what I have said,

"But not all atheists are danger,because many of them although they say they are not belivers, inside their heart is that grain of soul which warm their path in life. "

Atheists leaders keep the world in poverty,with or without their will,they have should have the power to fight against the devil living in their shadow.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Kalmah

I believe that being closed-minded is the greatest danger for humanity.
You mean like the atheists leaders which rule the world today?

I think it goes both ways. Before you lecture on the specks in our eyes, Piequal, please attend to the plank in your own. It appears to be aggravating you more than usual today.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Kalmah

I believe that being closed-minded is the greatest danger for humanity.
You mean like the atheists leaders which rule the world today?

I think it goes both ways. Before you lecture on the specks in our eyes, Piequal, please attend to the plank in your own. It appears to be aggravating you more than usual today.
Those leaders whom words are of "believers",doesn't prove with facts their words.

We have many examples in history of such leaders ,usually dictators,but today we live in a world where all of them dictate how to live...in fear.
edit on 1-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: -

edit on 1-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: -

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Atheists are atheists, just because they do good does not mean they believe in a god. God is not needed for a moral compass.

Richard Dawkins is a pretty "devout" atheist and has more than one charity under his belt. Being an atheist doesn't have squat to do with whether someone morals, and neither does being a theist. Sorry to tell you, but you are wrong.
edit on 1-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Atheists are atheists, just because they do good does not mean they believe in a god. God is not needed for a moral compass.

Richard Dawkins is a pretty "devout" atheist and has more than one charity under his belt. Being an atheist doesn't have squat to do with whether someone morals, and neither does being a theist. Sorry to tell you, but you are wrong.
edit on 1-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)
They are all the same,under the umbrella of good deeds can hide a fierce devil.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Almost every war that takes place is over religion. How many wars have been started because of what atheist believe?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I can't tell if you are serious or not. Are you saying that, if you renounced your god, you would immediately go outside and start fondling chickens and bopping bunnies on the head?

People do good because they know it's right. If the only thing standing between you and a life of crime is your god, then I say stick with it but don't assume that we are all as hell-bent on killing each other as you are.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Piquel! What a mood you are in dear.

It takes a lot of faith not to believe and go along with 90+ % of the rest of the population. In and of that, it garners a lot of respect, for Atheists - at least for me. My respect wanes, when an Atheist takes on a proselytizing role - who is out to convert people from their own personal beliefs. But really, any actual atheists I've met off line - could give two hoots about my personal convictions on god, theology, philosophy and such...

Would you say a Buddhist has no morals, simply because they don't ascribe to your faith? Or a Muslim, perhaps? Of course they have morals! There are different spectrum's in each individual moral compass, but such is the variety of life. I wouldn't want it any other way. Our differences gives up the opportunity to learn and grow. If we were all the same, thought the same, believe the same - it would become a very stagnant and boring learning ground, indeed.

Blessings from a Pagan Witch

Cirque

edit on 1-8-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Almost every war that takes place is over religion. How many wars have been started because of what atheist believe?
You mean how the atheists worked to start those wars,for the same reason,money and not religion,and today we have many examples of this.

And of course after starting a war the "atheist,believers" went to devil's house, the church,to...pray....for money.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

People do good because they know it's right. If the only thing standing between you and a life of crime is your god, then I say stick with it but don't assume that we are all as hell-bent on killing each other as you are.
Word "kill" doesn't belong to my vocabulary.

I don't go to church,because church has become the lie of the heart of the devil in beautiful clothes.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Oh my

You made my daughter and I's day. Very funny post.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

. If we were all the same, thought the same, believe the same - it would become a very stagnant and boring learning ground, indeed.
We all will become the same ,because the world has begun to look like a communist country.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

But you want us all to be the same, by only believing in what you want us to believe. Your your own little tyrant.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

But you want us all to be the same, by only believing in what you want us to believe. Your your own little tyrant.
The thread it's a subject of discussion and not of obedience.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Deary me. It's the guy [OP] who once had a blue diamond as an avatar. I recognise the short comments that could be written by a 'troll-bot'. Do not catch his bait, he's only here to wind you up.

Only christians can go to hell, because they've made it up. So I really don't care.

Your last statement is not true. The concept of a place called hell far precedes Christianity.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

But you have already come to your own conclusions, you make them clear in your OP. So lets not pretend you want a discussion. It's clear that your mind is made up .

Enjoy you day, why not go and do something Christian like and help the poor instead of spending your days on ATS preaching and helping no one.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

But you have already come to your own conclusions, you make them clear in your OP. So lets not pretend you want a discussion. It's clear that your mind is made up .

Enjoy you day, why not go and do something Christian like and help the poor instead of spending your days on ATS preaching and helping no one.
I really did help,and I still do,and hope you do the same too.

Oh,and I do as I am pleased.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Do as your god is pleased. Remember, you're not doing this for yourself, you are doing it for your god. I doubt he would be pleased with this thread. It's a foolhardy effort, and you knew it would be before you began.
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Do as your god is pleased. Remember, you're not doing this for yourself, you are doing it for your god. I doubt he would be pleased with this thread. It's a foolhardy effort, and you knew it would be before you began.
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)
I have free hand of choosing in what way the game unfolds,as long as it is accordingly with T&C and with the T&C.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join