It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive solar flare narrowly misses Earth, EMP disaster barely avoided

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

The main point is, nowhere else do I know of a list of compiled links that rivals his, all on one easy to access page.
www.solarham.net...

I also would not find anything that is said on that site(by its moderators) to be out of line with the expectations of information provided on ATS by those of us who care to at least attempt to present the most genuine data and interpretations we can.
Not to mention unsupported claims about "the effects on Earth".

I personal don't see how you could not find his daily broadcast at least 65% useful/accurate. That's worth at least alittle respect by todays standards for sure.
I prefer original sources. I prefer to avoid speculation and unsupported claims. I'm funny that way. And surprise, it was apparent that this topic was wrong without having him tell us.

I don't think we can afford to keep trashing people who are able to connect with "large" audiences that are making a genuine attempt to educate someone
A large audience does not indicate validity but it certainly doesn't hurt his youtube cash flow.

edit on 8/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I personal don't see how you could not find his daily broadcast at least 65% useful/accurate. That's worth at least alittle respect by todays standards for sure.
I prefer original sources. I prefer to avoid speculation and unsupported claims. I'm funny that way. And surprise, it was apparent that this topic was wrong without having him tell us.

I don't think we can afford to keep trashing people who are able to connect with "large" audiences that are making a genuine attempt to educate someone
A large audience does not indicate validity but it certainly doesn't hurt his youtube cash.
edit on 8/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Indeed, as I said no disrespect, I am certainly not going to debate personal opinion and speculation as if it were real facts.

If you would permit an unrelated question seeing as you are hanging about, have you watched or have any thoughts on "The Primer Fields" and it's "explanation" of many related phenomenon, just curious.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

I don't know what primer fields are but it's probably off topic anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Massive solar flare narrowly misses Earth, EMP disaster barely avoided

I have read this story all over the web but... if I may sidetrack just a smidgen...

There was a thread here a while back... when the Prez first declared himself the right to shutdown the web, of how such a move could be done and not see mass chaos.

First thing is you wake to find no power, no internet, no cell service, no landline. Over a period of days, we are told that an EMP had just destroyed our electric and digital infrastructure. We are left to silence... no TV, no radio, no web, no ATS, no nothing.

From that point, what do you do? The answer is fairly simple; nothing. The people can do nothing because their means of communication are no longer there. No news... no conspiracy theories... no gas at the pumps, just the sound of the wind passing through the trees.

One man in Washington could, conceivably do this and then false flag it as an EMP and we would have no resources whatsoever to question a damned thing.

Maybe it was the sun, or maybe not... but the outcome is the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes it is, I posted the info and links on your wall rather than derail the thread, have a good day.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sun to hit 'solar max' of activity in 2014

further down in the article, he mentions the near miss
washingtonexaminer.com...

Young said that the event two weeks ago on July 22 event did not reach the potentially damaging level that officials with the newly formed EMP Coalition warned about this week. Members of that commission, headed by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former CIA Director James Woolsey, told Secrets that there was the potential for mass electric outages across the country had Earth been in the way of that CME.

Young said in an interview that the CME would not have knocked the electric grid out had it hit Earth directly. "It probably would have caused moderate to minor geomagnetic storm, so we would have seen some extend aurora in the northern U.S., probably power grids would have experienced fluctuations, but nothing that they couldn't handle," he explained.

www.nasa.gov...-G1n34e

are they talking about the same event?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join