It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't scratch this mental itch that EOY 2013 is actually the real 2012 Mayan end date

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Remember how 2001 was really the start of the new millennium, not 2000?

No, can you remind the readers that forgot?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I agree with you but there is clue "in the year 1999 and 7 months, at 45 Degs the sky will burn : Nostradamus"

Who's interpretation of Nostradamus writings is this from?

Links

If we are to look at this as the real time line then today's year is 2011 and the month is may.

So then the OP would incorrect saying the end of this year is the real 2012 dooms day.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Thanks so much for your post and having insight. I wish people could help instead of ridicule.

Here's a video for anyone who might have missed it once before. Something's coming, I wonder what?

Also think about it: what are they looking for in our Southern skies? Hint: deflected rocks. Where do most comets or asteroids come from? Not usually from the south. Get ready. There soon won't be much warning but perhaps a day or two prior if something comes careening our way.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks, I also found this:

Dec 16th, 2013 13.0.1.0.0 (13 Ahau)

Sept. 13th, 1619 12.0.1.0.0 (1 Ahau)

June 10th, 1225 11.0.1.0.0 (2 Ahau)

March 8th, 831 10.0.1.0.0 (3 Ahau)

Dec. 3rd, 436 9.0.1.0.0 (4 Ahau)

Aug. 31st 42 8.0.1.0.0 (5 Ahau)

May 28th, -352 B.C. 7.0.1.0.0 (6 Ahau)

Feb. 23rd -746 B.C. 6.0.1.0.0 (7 Ahau)

Nov. 21st -1141 B.C. 5.0.1.0.0 (8 Ahau)

Aug. 18th -1535 B.C. 4.0.1.0.0 (9 Ahau)

May 16th -1929 B.C. 3.0.1.0.0 (10 Ahau)

Feb. 10th -2323 B.C. 2.0.1.0.0 (11 Ahau)

Nov. 8th -2718 B.C. 1.0.1.0.0 (12 Ahau)

August 5th -3112 B.C. 0.0.1.0.0 (13 Ahau)

Aug. 11th, -3113 B.C. 0.0.0.0.0 (4 Ahau)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think we're going to need a little more than a list of dates to take you seriously. I mean, lately, something significant has been happening every month or so. Not a week goes by that some drama isn't firing up in some part of the world. A lot of false alarms, if you look too closely and take everything too seriously. Who knows when the final straw will land?

So...we're going to need a bit more to go on if we're going to take you seriously at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Its also worth pointing out all the freaky weather at the moment.

In Ireland we have had heatwaves one week then torrential rain the next. Not to mention I dont think we even had Spring this year, it was freezing cold right upto the start of June!

Then there is things like the Milan Tornado, seen the footage earlier on ATS, and floods throughout Europe this summer.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let's ignore the fact that the Maya had no predictions regarding 13.0.0.0.0. Instead let's focus on the fact that your reasoning behind pushing things back a year completely ignores how the GMT correlation was devised.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

How about this?

Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

Nasa Warning 2013

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

We kicked ourselves in the foot there. And by 'we' I mean TPTB in all their wisdom to spray us with chemtrails. They wanted to bounce the sun's radiation back out into space, but little did they realize that it also traps the heat in, so that the natural cooling cycle at night is prevented. What a bunch of you know whats.

That's another reason why the sun is different, looks different and feels different. More UV light getting through from our lack of ozone and the chemtrails which don't stop or block or reflect it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

How would you know what the Maya predicted? Because of another culture trying to tell you what another culture believed? You probably believe they sacrificed don't you?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

If you believe that the 2012 was the real end date, then you were duped. But then again so was I.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

How about this?
How about it?

That is not what the NASA scientist said.

Compare this:

Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

With this:

"The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting together to discuss."

The Sun was not going to "wake" around 2013. It was going through a process of "waking". It is now at it's peak. There was, and is, no expectation that this peak will be more severe than any previous peak in the solar cycle.

No "unprecedented levels of magnetic energy" are expected but our sensitivity to solar storms is unprecedented because of our dependence on satellites and electrical power.

The article is a sensationalist load of crap. Twisting what was really said.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

The actual end date probably has been accelerated by tptb. We are witnessing well over 100 specie extinction PER day, in no part to their failed cloverleaf chemtrailing program which has accelerated our extinction as a species collectively, tyvm.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You right in a certain respect. I sure as heck want to see TPTB buried in their own built tombs.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Have you been this blind since birth or is it a more recent phenomenon? You really have to be to miss everything going on around you.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Comet's are anything but a dirty snowball. Dirty snowballs don't have a coma the size of planets.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Statements without support are considered weak statements, and given that truism, yours is certainly.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It's a common tactic so sway people's thought processes, and I think that's exactly what you're doing. But nobody's buying it, unless they are weak minded and easily influenced of course.

The increase of everything going off all around the planet at historical levels isn't entertainment.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So how many times are you going to post to this thread without saying anything really at all, but just an attempt to steer the weak minded back into their daze that all is fine?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join