It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's some answers for you, from your caring neighbourhood Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Okay, I can see what you are going at, your are to fragmented to do any real change in the world.

From what you are saying in the OP, you do have a lot of special knowledge (regarding death, time travel and so forth), where did you obtain this knowledge from, do you have some sort of secret library or where do you store your information. Why is it not put public ?

Don't hope you feel like I am attacking you with these questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
Alright time for some answers.

Nothing happens when you die, time is measured by your brains ability to process it. if you die and your last thought is a good one, you will spend in an eternnity in heaven, because once your brain shuts off time is no more to, so that very last moment will be an eternity.
likewise for hell.
likewise for those who believe in reicarnation, an infinite number of lifetimes will be lived out in an instant.

4th dimension isnt that great and will give you nothing but a headache and an ability to see why people do the things the do. its gets funner higher up though.

There is somewhat of a flaw in your death quote because your not factorig in that your memories are stored in the magnetic field around your brain, but in a sence your right nothing physically heppens to you when you die.

Haha the 4th dimension ur talking about reminds me of lucy. Everytime ive been with lucy shes made my thoughts race and i would start to decipher people and their actions and what they were thinking in order to do those actions.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well here you go...
You don't have your last thought forever when you die. Nice idea, I used to think about that myself but alas when you die you have NO more thoughts period. In fact when you die, you won't even know you died, only the people who survive you will. Like the Christ is rumored to have said, "to conquer death you only have to die". Or if you prefer music try Handel's "Messiah".

Also you are not illuminati, I checked the illuminati phone book.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Neat Avatar! How does one become an Illuminati?

And did you ger permission to post or did you go rogue?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
reply to post by TheomExperience

It was just an example, don't read too much into it.

I was curious that is all. I thought you might actually have some interesting things to say regarding how the supposed illumiati groups could really stop any religion let alone Christianity but it seems this is just a generic "hidden hand" type reguritation thread.

More to the point i was curious how one religion could be destroyed without the others following suit. You did say "cosmic truth" which i assumed meant rolling over on all the different "sky daddies".
Just looking for clarification here before i call your one tool and raise you three fools.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Interesting point(s) of view but I think, and this really is just my opinion, that perhaps you might be coming on too forcefully with your 'truths'. I'm not saying 'truths' as in they're not true, but just that, maybe your 'truths' are just a very strong opinion that you and a few others consider as the 'truths'. I don't agree or disagree with you, so I'm not trying to antagonize you... but it sounds like you have traversed the world in your mind. I have, as well. Astral Projection via Trance, Lucid Dreaming and purposeful ingestion of brain-chemistry altering ingestables for myself. I would welcome you to the 'club' but there isn't one that I know of (and it really is something I prefer to do by myself anyway, other people distract me with their impatience). I know you're not looking for any advice so I won't over-step my allowances by giving you any.

Thanks for taking your time to let us know what you think.
Cheers,
/_\.G.R.E.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

will u please legalize weed and release secret free energy u stole from Tesla also explain john todd testimony

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yeah and when you put one of your mass murderers on trial don't drug them

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Your answers for time travel are the same as Faraday's from the show LOST.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Its mainly gathered from first hand experience and older sources, most of the library is digital now and can be accessed by anyone with some effort, that's how I got in. It is public it's just hidden if you're smart enough to solve it you're accepted in, simple as that.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

Well I'm approaching this from a very basic level. Any great details would be lost to me
Not familiar with Lucy either, she sounds like she understands though.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

To you it feels like an eternity, to everyone outside your mind it will only be an instant. It is similiar to something soldiers experience known as bullet time but on a much more intense level.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Following breadcrumbs, talking to likeminded people, creating a network until your ideas reach the right people. Mainly though alot of dead ends and nights thinking your going crazy, eventually though you find the missing piece.

It is an old avatar from 2010 I havent been on this site in some time.
I dont need permission, I'm not doing anything too wrong, as it stands this is just some guy on the internet having a rant it's audience will be 20 people max, and about 3/4 will not care.
edit on 31-7-2013 by Occy Anonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3OGRE3

Oh no, that New age astral projection stuff is just a load of nonsense, the only way to see the universe is through a rocket ship.
Don't do drugs, have meditated and experienced some things but take no notice of it I know just the brains junk, just good for clearing your mind and focusing on the real world again.

Believe or not no matter, I know atleast you will consider.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

Oh, they will follow suit, although at different paces, some of the newer ones however have safeguards in place.

ie. Islam stating aliens exist in the Quran.

(again just an example of an obvious safeguard)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimoHombre30

Weed is a horrible that saps motivation and makes one okay with being bored, it is not a drug anymore then apathy is an emotion. Drugs make you feel, Weed makes you numb, it is okay to do in small quantities but if it was legalized people would do it more.

Tesla was a fine fellow, and I for one would love to see his free energy works made available to everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Stopped watching that show after season 1.

Did they get off the island at the end?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

You seem to have alot of anger towards anyone who challenges your beliefs yet do the exact same thing to Christains and any other belief you deem to be wrong without any second thought.

Maybe now you feel how they feel.

As for murderers on trial, could you be more specific?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Occy I have been Clinically dead Thirty three (33) Times it's not like that at all, All you see is a blue light and you feel weightless and Very very calm and your saturated in the calmness! Death isn't a scary thing at all!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It is time to go Occy and leave this place. It has been so unbearable to see all your collective mishaps bite you in the end. Such a quaint idea you all had, "much ado about nothing". But that is past and you had your chance, now kindly take your ilk and go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join