It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever you believe is true!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That statement rings true. For example: From your viewpoint, you believe that angels are not real. Unto self, this is true, because you have not had any experiences or proof of their existence.

Now, since you believe that this is true, when a message is needed to be said to you from above, Father will not send one that appears as an angel. This reason is because you have made up in your mind, that they do not exist. For if he did, and said person said they are an angel, you will be so hung up on the angel aspect, you will discard the message that is given to you. The message is more important than the giver. Nor, does the giver, require any belief on your part, the giver is more worried about the message, that they are conveying.

Or, for example, you believe that man charts his own path. You are not faulted for this by above, because above understands why you think this way, unlike here, where you are faulted for believing a certain way. Many are best utilized because of the way their thought processes work.

Hitler for example, believed in total control of the world, to him he believed that was his purpose. When an event needs to occur, or a path needs to be followed, Father needs said person to believe in it wholeheartedly, not partially. Each one here has a purpose, rather good or bad, which is all perspective anyway, depending upon which viewpoint your are looking at it from.

Does Father require belief? No, because he will still continue to do what is needed, and he knows your thought processes, and he understands more than anyone here or above, why you do the things you do. Man is not here to understand why he does the things he does, but man is here to understand why man does the things he does. It is all a learning process for all. If one believes one way, let him, if another, another way, let him. Man is only allowed to see the outside, not the inside of a persons thought processes, that is too intrusive.

You never know, Father could have said person believe the way he does, for a purpose you are not privy to, nor have the understanding to understand.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

YUP you are enlightenned, no further need to look. Whatever you think resonates for you as the TRUTH, you are totally and completely in charge of your life--destiny, you are IT. Whatever you believe and vibrates as your proclaimation/OWNING YOURSELF is the truth. How did you come upon this epiphany? Not many understand this process. I hope you are not believing that something outside yourself initiated this, and is absolutely individual to you; what you KNOW to be true. Belief systems are set up to propose phantom likelyhoods (netted/ensnared), so engender not the individual (evil denies justification of that spiritfrorm) but applaudes the gross mass think tanks == ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION LIES. Kudos to you.

edit on 29-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My sig has been misinterpreted so many times...

...this explains it better than I could ever be bothered...

Å99

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Law of attraction. 'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Law of attraction. 'Nuff said.

'Johnny-come-lately'...doesn't even begin to describe the ramifications.

Å99

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What do you mean?

LOA...describes a very small subset of the 'belief' paradigm.

Faith, belief, dreaming, imaging etc...

The 'global' venn is formed by the creative principle (thought before anything)...operationally, it has no direction except through the gift of FREE WILL...the most Open Source program ever written...

Å99

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
let me just say this idea stems originally from the tao te ching.

its also pervades buddhism

here is an example from journey to the west....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yup, whatever you believe is true because the only thing that matters is what you EXPERIENCE.

Someone can say "life is wonderful" but if *MY* experience is being in a 3rd world country starving to death, then that will not be *MY* belief.

The real question is:

Is what you believe bringing you happiness or not?

If you are happy, then you are being yourself and everything is alright. If you are not happy - that is because you aren't being yourself so you feel held down.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't say anything one believes is universally true, because a schizo could be running around flailing his arms screaming bees are attacking him, but to an outside observer they can see that there aren't any bees around him.

But from his perspective, yes, his belief that bees are attacking him is true, but only subjectively.

S&F for the interesting thoughts.

edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wouldn't say anything one believes is universally true, because a schizo could be running around flailing his arms screaming bees are attacking him, but to an outside observer they can see that there aren't any bees around him.

But from his perspective, yes, his belief that bees are attacking him is true, but only subjectively.

S&F for the interesting thoughts.

edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Can you see how this applies to 'I went to hell, and met the devil'?

Å99

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Yes...the Tibetan book of Death&Dying is a real-time walkthrough for the passing consciousness.

Å99

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Sure, but like I said, it is not objectively true, only subjectively.

Going to hell and meeting the devil can be equated to the schizo analogy. Not saying anyone who says they go to hell is a schizo, but I don't see the logic in such a place personally.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes. It is subjective. Total truth, will be given when all have learned.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Man is not here to understand why he does the things he does, but man is here to understand why man does the things he does.

Why is mankind's purpose not to understand why God does the thing He does?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sure, but like I said, it is not objectively true, only subjectively.

Going to hell and meeting the devil can be equated to the schizo analogy. Not saying anyone who says they go to hell is a schizo, but I don't see the logic in such a place personally.

Yes.

Subjectively/objectively...20 stage hypnotised human/chickens...subjective, or objective?

Å99

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
reply to post by jhill76

Man is not here to understand why he does the things he does, but man is here to understand why man does the things he does.

Why is mankind's purpose not to understand why God does the thing He does?

That is a question for Father. There is only one who is allowed to know the thoughts of Father, and that is even limited to staying above.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

But you stating that that is our purpose kind of implies you know his thoughts and methodology doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

But you stating that that is our purpose kind of implies you know his thoughts and methodology doesn't it?

What I stated is common knowledge amongst those in the know.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
My sig has been misinterpreted so many times...

...this explains it better than I could ever be bothered...

Å99

Are you reupping me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join