It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed near/travelling into thunderstorm! *VIDEO*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Ok, fair enough.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Deja vu all over again.
The OP is word for word.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And still no "scientific report".

edit on 7/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The OP is word for word.
Good find.

So either it's the same person, plagiarized, or a coincidence so remote it makes me think of the idea of a bunch of monkeys randomly typing and ending up with the complete works of William Shakespeare.

I'm not sure the odds of that identical language by two different people in a coincidence are as low as with the monkey example, but they are pretty low.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by Neutradol
And see how I caught you out? He never said it went into the clouds. It went into the Mezzo cloud bank at low altitude.
So saying it went into the cloud bank isn't saying it went into the clouds? If you're paraphrasing, it sounds pretty much the same to me. So you caught me paraphrasing? I didn't use any quotes so of course I was paraphrasing.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: added reply to Neutradol

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow, BUSTED! And 3 years old to boot!

Great find, Phage. Do we have a troll here, or sock account? Something smells quite fishy. Thank goodness we have videos of bugs flying around for those fishes.

edit on 29-7-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Experts/NASA/JPL have ruled out everything, other than it being an actual UFO (in the truest sense of the meaning). NASA claim that whatever it is, it's travelling at an altitude of 700 feet and at a speed of 9000 - 16,000 MPH!

have you a link for this statement please?
thanks in advance

quick op, before you get banned.
will you please post a link for the above statement
thanks in advance. again

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Even if you yourself can't see what the object is... be it blurry mess, smudge or whatever... there is still something there that is travelling very fast. And it sure as [snip] ain't a bird or insect close to the camera.

It's unfortunate that you're willing to immediately discount the most probable scenario regarding something you can only identify as a "blurry mess," or a "smudge." It appears that you've already made up your mind, and have no real intentions of actually investigating reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
lol all the debunkers are out. It's a bird LOL Yeah they fly as fast as they can into tornados. It's a hobby of theirs.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing

9 minutes of dull video to see a bird fly by?

Considering all the cameras everywhere, shouldn't there exist clear footage of real space alien flying saucers?

Airplanes exist, and I can prove it with video. So where are all these alien space ships?

Its called cloaking technology. The same technology that allows a UFO to visit earth at night and ensure it is equidistant from ALL cameras so that it only ever shows up on ALL cameras as a bright white spot a few pixels wide.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Great find Phage...where is the OP now?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by TheWrightWing

I didn't say Alien space craft did I? Or are you the one seeing things now? And birds have been ruled out by nasa. Or didn;t you watch the whole video. or maybe there is birds that fly 9000MPH.

I would like to know how they worked out the speed from rubbish footage like that as we have NO idea of size or distance of object you cant work out a speed.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All the people that examined the original tape are mentioned. It might be possible to find out something from NASA, since they say what it isn't, and it is not ball lightning.

The other thing is that the old thread no longer has that video, so the message at the end could relate to then, or that it wasn't in the original version. There is a need to look and see if there is an alternative 'old' version
edit on 30-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Bird.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like a particle of glass or silicate that was kicked up in the wind, flying past the camera in a nor'easter wind horizontally. Whats strange about it?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Cynicaleye

You can guarantee me? Really? Well you better swallow your words because I have the 2 documents. 1 from MSFS, underwritten by Landrow Halls and the other from Scops Labs, which is an official letter which states the same, but with aq slight change in the speed. They reckon it's moving at 5,000MPH. I am going to upload them to youtube now.

Why not just post them here?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It seems this is an updated video, the last thread did not have any slowmo in it, according to the posts, they were using start-stop to view.
Moreover, the Lampheres seem to be enmired in controversial enterprises internet driven.

adscamz.blogspot.co.uk...

So,everyone can make their own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If genuine, this could just be one of the most important UFO videos out there.
It reveals so much more.
The main subject of observation is very interesting.

Compared to other events that can be observed, it's almost irrelevant.

S & F
I will come back here with analisys as soon as i can.

At this point i have to ask myself are we all blind?
Or THEY are SO incredibly advanced.

Maybe that's why we can't see them, because we cannot believe our own eyes.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

That's already been ruled out. That and insects. And by all insects I mean those including Steven Greer.

It had already been ruled out that it has been ruled out. That has been established and can't be ruled out.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

They sure make some leaps of faith with the theories. Saying that were it a meteorite, "everyone on the ground would have been incinerated by a pressure wave long before it reached the ground". I don't think so. I guess that was based on the size estimate. Question: How would they have gotten a size/distance? I didn't see anything that would make a good reference. Did they magically know the exact size and distance of the storm? Even then, it would still be a crap shoot.

I admit I'm no expert on video analysis, but I call BS on the size/distance/speed estimate and the "meteorite of death" scenario. Not sure what it was, but my guesses are ball lightning, a bird, an insect close to the camera, or wind-blown debris. I hate debunking because there are SOOOO many trolls on these sites and I don't want to appear to be one, but I don't think this is anything unusual.

Would be cooler if it was...
edit on 31-7-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: ETA

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My first impression was an insect. The 2nd time I watched it I thought it was a bird. It's really impossible to tell for sure.

I would like to know how an object moving at 9k-16k mph can be caught on video that is recorded at 30 fps. A large caliber bullet travels at 4000 ft/s or 2727 mph, and those certainly can't be filmed at 30 fps.

I think the guy lost his job because of his foul mouth and the obvious disdain for the other people pulled over watching the same storm.

Thanks for posting, though.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join