It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sea creature caught on film by an ROV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeEnergyChick
reply to post by TXTriker

What is the source of your video? I would say that posting a verifiable source would be an important thing to mention when posting something like this. Nevertheless, good job!

The link is to the source where I found it. Where they got it I don't know. Their site does not say. I did note that at one point in the video there is an Oceaneering logo in the lower left of the screen. Perhaps it is their ROV.

The site appears to allow individuals to upload stuff. Maybe the ROV operator uploaded the video.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Did that thing just flip the cameras off and then split?

But seriously, that thing is from the deep.. or truly came from outer space.

Not sure about the cameras but it did just quickly depart.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To all - first or second page shows the answer. And it is not dead but some of the movement is due to ROV thrusters.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The deeper we go, the weirder the sea creatures. We don't even know a large majority of the creatures that live in the undiscovered deep sea.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Kind of looks like the "BLOB". I hate to be a human caught in something like that..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

whoa that is weird

and I don't buy the explanations in this thread so far

FAR OUT

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think it is one of the most remarkable, graceful, unusual creatures I've ever seen. I do believe however it is the jellyfish that shown in the early part of the thread. If you look at the "bottom" of the one in the identification video and compared to the one towards the end of the ROV video, the "mouth" parts look almost identical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join