It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what WIFI looks like.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
IF you think WiFi is "dangerous", you don't even want to know about the effects from my 14 element VHF yagi antenna running roughly 1 Kilowatt of RF power sitting about 80 feet in the air above my neighborhood.

I forgot about HAM,can you draw any TV signals off that thing?

And greetings from Waterloo lol

edit on 28-7-2013 by canDarian because: It's a Canadian thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Imagine an alien species that had evolved to see in the radio spectrum and what they would make of it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It looks sick, But it would look nothing like that. WiFi operates on the 2.4Ghz band and so does pretty much everything else. All them waves would look like a mess of squiggly lines everywhere. Wave also don't stay consistent as they reflect/break up upon hitting objects etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway

Was against the law before Reagan, wonder why?
Those frequencies were considered harmful to humans.

Will you be more specific please. What was against the law? Devices using this frequency range?

Do you know the law? What number or designation?

I'd like to look into this as I've never heard the like.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by WeRpeons

To think we're also bombarded with radio and cell phone waves, and who knows what else? You have to question whether any of these waves have any effect on the human body. I guess it's the price we pay for the convenience of technology.

We're surrounded by all kinds of things that we cannot see, and many are naturally occurring too. I don't see this as being any different to any of the naturally forming things that make up our environment.

But I do also think that we are susceptible to these things too, because we have evolved to exist in this world.

Something that really interests me is how we might evolve in the future alongside all of this information being transmitted all around us. For example, we now have the beginnings of the technological ability to create images from the signals coming from the Human mind. Surely there is a reversal of this at least plausible in the future, where we might create images within our minds from the electrical and magnetic pulses surrounding us?

Some might even argue that this is what ghosts are. Perhaps some have evolved to release a signal from their mind (such as in heightened emotional states) which then remains fixed in place and time, like a memory carved in the stone or embedded in the earth of a place, then someone comes along a decade later and their mind is able to tune into that signal and translate it?

It's all fascinating.

exactly; memories can be stored into crystals,
even entire holograms can be stored into crystals
or emotions
and thoughtforms

and this is exactly what is about to happen

this wifi its a horrible Invasion onto our etheric double - the energyfield which sustains our physical frame -
and the reason for Their pushing wifi et all
is not "because people want to be reachable everywhere by phones"
[ they were but TEACHED to want to be everywhere reachable]

but the real reason is to mold the human frame
to have its energetic field teached to be Receptive to Artificial Crystalline "life"

regards,

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I know this isn't MythBusters and not trying to derail the thread but how was that popcorn/cell phone Hoax done?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry, but the images in the OP are just wrong.

Radiowaves, like those used for WIFI, are just another part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Meaning, radiowaves act like visible light, because radiowaves are just invisible light. There are a few minor differences between how visible light and radiowaves interact with certain objects, but other than that, they react similarly.

With that said, the rendered images in the OP are kinda just completely and utterly wrong. Curving around a fountain? Really? I'd like to see light curve like that.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm going to look into getting those paints. I refuse to use a cell phone next to my head anymore and just talk with it on speaker. For when I use my laptop I got a laptop radiation shield, but I still try to limit how long I am on it. I actually worry more about my kids though. They are growing up immersed in this stuff! What is going to happen to them?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicalmethod
I'm going to look into getting those paints. I refuse to use a cell phone next to my head anymore and just talk with it on speaker. For when I use my laptop I got a laptop radiation shield, but I still try to limit how long I am on it. I actually worry more about my kids though. They are growing up immersed in this stuff! What is going to happen to them?

We live near a cell tower and have two 4 circuit lines like 40 yards from the house running parallel to each other.

My mentality is better safe then sorry seeing as the paint is inert and the active ingredients are bound in acrylic I have no problem with them,I can't remember the VOC rating on it but they didn't have much of a smell.

Just remember you have to paint over it unless you want black walls lol,and you HAVE to put in a grounding plate otherwise it's kind of superfluous.

edit on 28-7-2013 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
That can't be healthy.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
No wonder the bees are dying out.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Me and a couple friends do ATV (amateur television) once a week during the winter when guys have more time on their hands. We build our own transmitters and amplifiers because the cost of commercial analogue UHF television broadcast equipment is quite high, that usually means no colour mixing and it's in good old black and white. But we can get a UHF ATV signal out at distances of around 50 miles on average, it all depends on the antenna, it's height and the signal power.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The massive use of microwaves in today's world - radars, cellphones, remote controls etc. has enveloped the earth in microwave radiation. It is not good for living organisms. The microwave radiations is absorbed by human tissue, causing cells to die, and encouraging cancers.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian

Ticks me off cause I don't use a cell phone never will after that dam video I saw,but I still get the negative effects,if any.

Idk what's more disturbing the act or the fact they are so amused by it. -_-

The Matrix had it right "ignorance is bliss."

The cell phones popping popcorn was a hoax. and part of a viral marketing campaign for Cardo Systems, makers of Bluetooth headsets.
www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Don't get me started with microwaves,I will not use one or eat any food prepared in one.It could and probably should have it's own thread but I'll leave that to someone else.

After some 20 years of research into their use, Soviet Russia banned the use of microwave ovens for heating food in 1976 as they decided that the dangers outweighed the benefit of speed. The following is a summary of the Russian investigations that resulted in the banning of microwave ovens referred to above, published by the Atlantis Rising Educational Center in Portland, Oregon. Carcinogens were formed in virtually all foods tested. No test food was subjected to more microwaving than necessary to accomplish the purpose, i.e., cooking, thawing, or heating to insure sanitary ingestion. Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion caused formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known carcinogen. Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens. Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances. Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens. Carcinogenic free radicals were formed in microwaved plants, especially root vegetables. They were allowed again from 1987 when, under Perestroika, Gorbachev allowed many western business pressures to change problematic Russian regulations that did not fit in with "Western Free-Trade" practice. Some Russian researchers, in their studies of the changes in food quality when it is cooked in a microwave oven, have reported a marked acceleration of structural degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60 to 90% in all foods tested. They found significant decreases in the bio-availability of B complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics (substances that prevent abnormal accumulation of fat). This was confirmed in a Japanese study when they found that approximately 30-40% of vitamin B12 was lost in foods cooked by microwaves (Watanabe 1998). B12 deficiency is one of several factors that can cause dementia. Dr C Garcia-Viguera (2003, 2007 (lead author Lopez-Berenguer)) found that broccoli lost 97% of its antioxidants (vitamin C) when microwaved. There were also reductions in phenolic compounds and glucosinolates. Mineral levels remained stable. In general, the authors concluded, "the longest microwave cooking time and the higher volume of cooking water should be avoided to minimise losses of nutrients." She suggested that this may apply to other vegetables, but they were not tested. It was felt that the results could show broad implications for public health. Scientists at China Agricultural University's College of Food Science & Nutritional Engineering in Beijing looked at different forms of cooking and their production of acrylamide, a cancer-causing chemical. They found that microwaving produced more acrylamide than boiling or frying (at 180°C), and that 750 Watt ovens produced more acrylamide than 500 Watt ovens (Yuan 2007). However, Palazoglu (2008) at the University of Mersin's Department of Food Engineering (Turkey) pre-cooked (using a microwave oven) French fries to reduce the cooking time needed, as the volume of acrylamide produced is related to length of frying time. The reduction in acrylamide was 36% @ 150°C; 41% @ 170°C; and 60% @ 190°C. There seems to be a growing body of evidence that suggests that human breastmilk or baby formula is changed if heated in a microwave. The vitamin content is depleted and certain amino acids are converted into related substances that are biologically inactive. Some of the altered amino acids are poisons to both the nervous system and the kidneys (Lee 1989). Paediatrician John Kerner and colleagues at Stanford University found that milk lost lysozome activity, antibodies, and fostered the growth of more potentially pathogenic bacteria (Quan 1992). In the early 1990s a hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota, distributed pamphlets warning people against using microwave ovens to heat infant formulas because they altered the food. "Although microwaves heat food quickly, they are not recommended for heating a baby's bottle. The bottle may seem cool to the touch, but the liquid inside may become extremely hot and could burn the baby's mouth and throat. Also, the buildup of steam in a closed container, such as a baby bottle, could cause it to explode. Heating the bottle in a microwave can cause slight changes in the milk. In infant formulas, there may be a loss of some vitamins. In expressed breast milk, some protective properties may be destroyed. Warming a bottle by holding it under tap water, or by setting it in a bowl of warm water, then testing it on your wrist before feeding may take a few minutes longer, but it is much safer." Microwave cooking has been shown to heat food unevenly, which means that some of the food is not heated sufficiently to kill all the bacteria or parasites that might be present. This uneven heating also creates hotspots in foods that release synthetic oestrogens found in certain plastics (Gittleman). Frozen hamburgers, fish and warmed-up dishes all may have cool areas in them that could promote the growth of pathogens. Live unkilled microbes may remain to grow in an unrefrigerated dish (Fox). Microwave ovens from various suppliers were used to cook naturally contaminated whole chickens according to the manufacturers' instructions. Many yielded visible Listeria bacteria after microwave cooking (Food Additive Contamination). Microwave exposure caused a higher degree of protein unfolding than usual thermal stress at the same temperature (George 2008). The anthroposophist A Bohmert, reported the following effect that microwave heating had on water, a common component of all food products; water samples were heated, some in a microwave oven and others conventionally, and then left to cool before use. These water samples were used to bring grain to germination. The grain in contact with microwaved water was the only one that did not germinate.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

Originally posted by canDarian

Ticks me off cause I don't use a cell phone never will after that dam video I saw,but I still get the negative effects,if any.

Idk what's more disturbing the act or the fact they are so amused by it. -_-

The Matrix had it right "ignorance is bliss."

The cell phones popping popcorn was a hoax. and part of a viral marketing campaign for Cardo Systems, makers of Bluetooth headsets.
www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

Ya,winofiend already mentioned this.Still there is a reason that 1 in 4 Canadians will contract Cancer and until they find what that something is I won't be playing Russian roulette with my life lol.So no Cellphones no aluminum based antiperspirants no Microwaves I don't eat anything canned either because of the shockingly high amounts of BPA in it from the lining.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What you are doing is a good practice to never keep a transmitter of *ANY* RF power near human tissue, never mind important brain tissues. I'm 37 years old and ever since owning a cell phone back in the early 1990's I always have kept the damned things as far away from my head as possible. They operate at very high frequency ranges (The GSM bands are located at 850mhz and 1900mhz) There is going to be *some kind* of long term effect on all tissue and blood cells at the power levels they operate at. On the 900Mhz amateur radio band I can burn my hand very easily with less than 10 watts of energy emanating from the tip of a directional antenna. God knows how much damage is caused over 10 to 20 years of low power constant point blank exposure to the human brain.

I always use a hands free cord even when not driving.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thats pretty interesting but now imagine those pictures so taken up with waves and other types of EM radiation you cannot even see through them to see the picture in the background. Thats the reality we live in, it's not just wifi. We have thousands of waves from thousands of sources totally bombarding us constantly all the time.

If we could see it in real time, we'd yell for the government to put a stop to it. There is no telling how this stuff is effecting our bodies in the long term.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hi this is a good forum site here you can get all information and also coversation with many expert in those area for your question i want to give advice take advice from any expert in this area but now i am not able to give any answer.

ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join