It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what WIFI looks like.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thank you, I'll check it out when I calm down a little.

I noticed how bad it was for me when I started spending more time outside than in front of my computer. It leaves me with a sick feeling, like being nauseous.What helps me personally is having an amethyst or a tigers eyes gemstone on me.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My wife has this issue took alot of searching but we found a product that works really good at shielding most of the EMR,it's just an acrylic based paint but it will need to be grounded.I added a link to the site which is in Aus I'm not sure if there are any NA Manufactures but it could be something worth looking into.

High Freq - Low Freq Shielding Paints

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
Anyone here with Synesthesia,does anything you see look anything like what is pictured ?

Kind of curious about that always wondered what they see.

You get smartphone apps that measure signal strength. I used one in my apartment to see what wifi strength looked like. It varied from place to place getting stronger and weaker in different places. I'd imagine if I had drawn 3d volume visualisation,it would be like stationary bands of cloud fog in places and not in others.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Anyone here with Synesthesia,does anything you see look anything like what is pictured ?

Kind of curious about that always wondered what they see.

You get smartphone apps that measure signal strength. I used one in my apartment to see what wifi strength looked like. It varied from place to place getting stronger and weaker in different places. I'd imagine if I had drawn 3d volume visualisation,it would be like stationary bands of cloud fog in places and not in others.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

You're 1/4 plant

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
lol which part,so that makes me now 1/3 French 1/3 Meti and 1/3 plant

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ticks me off cause I don't use a cell phone never will after that dam video I saw,but I still get the negative effects,if any.
Not really. By far the largest exposure cell phone users get is holding the cell phone next to their head, so if you're not doing that, then you're escaping the negative effects if any of doing that. The other exposure levels are quite a bit lower.

By the way those OP images understate the exposure image I have in my mind, which is based on receiving lots of radio stations and TV stations, and I have a scanner which picks up lots of other radio frequencies and channels, and of course there's lots of wifi signals, so I envision hundreds of overlapping signals (based on the signals my electronic devices actually receive), not just a handful. You can also count all the people immediately surrounding you who are using cell phones.

However, I don't think weak EM fields have much effect on us physically, with the exception of holding the cell phone right next to your head, or living within 50 meters of a high-voltage power line, or something like that. My ear can go numb after a while but that's not from EM radiation, it's from pressing the phone against my ear and reducing the circulation, LOL. But some people may misinterpret physical symptoms and think they are from EM radiation when they are actually caused by something else. There has been a lot of testing in this area and more is still being done, including cell phone research.

My wife has this issue took alot of searching but we found a product that works really good at shielding most of the EMR,it's just an acrylic based paint but it will need to be grounded.I added a link to the site which is in Aus I'm not sure if there are any NA Manufactures but it could be something worth looking into.

High Freq - Low Freq Shielding Paints
Which do you use? The low frequency or the high frequency?
edit on 27-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Both,I did the bedroom in the low freq paint,then painted all interior exterior walls and ceilings with the high freq.

Apparently you can paint your computer/monitor but I would definitely get some advice before doing that as you could accidentally end up focusing more Radiation on you

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if the government or other entities are using certain frequencies to either control or block people's thought patterns in the same way concrete can block radiation. There's an awful lot of potential here to either control or kill people.

I certainly haven't noticed people who use cell phones getting any smarter from the interaction...

OP, ask your friend what the exposure is like in rural areas; although I obviously use the internet and electricity and sometimes wifi, I'm a long ways away from any city and it's attendant frequency 'soup'. Personally, I get an unwelcome buzz anytime I'm in populated areas. It's somewhat akin to hearing thousands of people talking all at once with no mental rest from it. The few times I've been in NYC, I couldn't wait to leave. Felt like a death trap with buzzards overhead. Conversely, most people who grew up in populated cities seem to feel lost mentally and emotionally without the constant stimulation of millions of other people.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Both,I did the bedroom in the low freq paint,then painted all interior exterior walls and ceilings with the high freq.

Apparently you can paint your computer/monitor but I would definitely get some advice before doing that as you could accidentally end up focusing more Radiation on you
Sounds like you have a wide frequency coverage then!

About painting computers, all of my computers except one has a metal case which is like a faraday cage, it actually keeps outside EM out and inside EM inside the case. The one that isn't all metal has a clear plastic window so you can see the supposedly cool innards, though I prefer the metal shield personally...that case wasn't my first choice but I don't use that PC for anything critical. Anyway you don't need to apint those...if you don't want the clear plastic window, just don't use a case that has that feature in the first place. The metal case shields better than any paint would.

About monitors, I think you may be right about CRT monitors. Of course the display gun is essentially a 20,000 volt or so particle accelerator pointed right at your face, and if you painted the display you couldn't see what is displayed which would be dumb, right? And yes it may be possible that by painting the rest, non display area, that you could concentrate the energy pointing at you a little.

But with the newer flat panel displays, you have a lot less to worry about. They don't use a 20,000 volt particle accelerator.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

The second and third pictures look fake and the other two don't look positive at all.
Maybe that is just because the colors are faded and darkened, but who knows...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We always have at least five rolls of foil. I should make myself into a mummy and see if I feel any different.
I think a nice shapely girl wrapped tightly in foil would look better than me.

edit on 27-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Sounds like it's mostly in your head. When you go outside you are literally being bombarded by all sorts of radiation. Why do you have 4 bars on the ipad outside? Just have someone test you. Have a device on hidden behind a sheet, you walk in, see if you feel bad. Have the friend turn it on and off random and do this 10 times. See if you can tell. Don't fudge the test! I would imagine science would be interested in someone who could detect fields with no sense that could possibly detect them....

V

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I worked in the cell phone industry for some time (wife still does) so Id hear all the time about how customers thought the signal was bad etc.

Never thought much of it till a co-worker told me why he transferred to our location, you see he worked at a place that got no signal. No signal in a location he was at, so they installed a micro cell in the closet behind his workstation.

From that point on anytime he was with in so many feet of it he would start getting hot and sweaty, his skin would itch he even developed a rash. No one would listen to his concerns so he transferred locations, now keep in mind that was an industrial device emitting a powerful cell signal that improved service in the area not just his store.

I imagine wifi would be far less powerful and capable of little harm.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Awesome pics, thanks for posting them. But just wanted to say to hopefully convince others to see the benefits for themselves that I started unplugging my wifi when I went to bed at night a month or so ago, and I have noticed I sleep a lot better now with it off. Plus, I save energy.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I used to work as a wireless/broadband technical support agent for Sky.

If you want to block out wireless signals then just get a few fishtanks

You would be surprised at how many people rang me complaining that they had no wireless signal only for me to find out they had the router sitting beside a fishtank! It cant travel through water! also some big old mirrors were another culprit for blocking wireless signals.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Back in College, and wayyyy before the internet, I saw the world look that way, but only after certain get togethers.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is where we are heading.

Interesting how people find they sleep much better when they go camping.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

makes me wonder whether or not the powers that be like us surrounded by these interference waves because it breaks our spiritual connection to the rest of the universe. like a consciousness inhibiting Faraday cage.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
IF you think WiFi is "dangerous", you don't even want to know about the effects from my 14 element VHF yagi antenna running roughly 1 Kilowatt of RF power sitting about 80 feet in the air above my neighborhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join