It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC admits cancer virus in polio vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Passing this along since my first post was deleted....

An estimated 30 out of 92million people could have been infected with SV40.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

The page has been removed!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

yep, sure has been removed.
that was fast ... i wonder if anyone captured it ... i'd REALLY like to read it now.

OP can you share any particulars from what you read ?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
30 out of 92 million..... pretty good odds but if my child is one of the 30 I gonna be PISSED

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The first link if you search for Polio on their site reads Polio Vaccination & Origin of HIV/AIDS. Which has been removed, too.

link

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Here is the page.
www.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wayback Machine - 1

Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet
SV40 is a virus found in some species of monkey.

SV40 was discovered in 1960. Soon afterward, the virus was found in polio vaccine.

More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.

edit on 27-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Here:
www.realfarmacy.com...

The CDC has quickly removed a page from their website, which is now cached here, admitting that more than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine within an 8-year span when a proportion of the vaccine was contaminated with a cancer causing polyomavirus called SV40. It has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of the vaccine.

The matter-of-fact disclosure came during discussions of polio vaccines contaminated with SV40 virus which caused cancer in nearly every species infected by injection. Many authorities now admit much, possibly most, of the world’s cancers came from the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines, and hepatitis B vaccines, produced in monkeys and chimps.

It is said mesothelioma is a result of asbestos exposure, but research reveals that 50% of the current mesotheliomas being treated no longer occurs due to asbestos but rather the SV-40 virus contained in the polio vaccination. In addition, according to researchers from the Institute of Histology and General Embryology of the University of Ferrara, SV-40 has turned up in a variety other tumors. By the end of 1996, dozens of scientists reported finding SV40 in a variety of bone cancers and a wide range of brain cancers, which had risen 30 percent over the previous 20 years.

Read more at www.realfarmacy.com...
edit on 27-7-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

wow, thanks for the attempt but it's been re-directed too.
must have been a good booboo by somebody.

can't let the truth get out ... the house of cards might crumble

thanks guys ... i'm slow ... but thanks again.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

wow, that's scary news and i'm one who will never know cause those records were lost in a flood, many moons ago.
i wonder how many families who suffered cancer deaths should have been compensated for this nonsense ?
edit on 27-7-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Another place to see info:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:8pUR6KX_Vq8J:www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/updates/archive/polio_and_cancer_factsheet.htm+cdc+polio+c ancer+fact+sheet&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

And more at: www.bing.com...

It Only Took 50 Years: CDC Admits Polio Vaccine Tainted with ...
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/it-only-took-50-years-cdc-admits...
It Only Took 50 Years: CDC Admits Polio Vaccine Tainted with Cancer Causing Virus. by Sarah, The Healthy Home Economist on July 15, 2013

98 million Americans were given polio vaccine contaminated with ...
www.sodahead.com/united-states/98-million-americans-were-given...The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and ... given polio vaccine contaminated with cancer-causing virus, admits CDC. ... Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine, ...

Jul 22 - CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine ...
slumz.boxden.com/f605/jul-22-cdc-admits-98-million-americans...
Jul 22 - CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus??

Prison Planet.com » 98 million Americans were given polio vaccine ...
www.prisonplanet.com/98-million-americans-were...1 day ago
98 million Americans were given polio vaccine contaminated with cancer-causing virus, admits CDC. Ethan A. Huff ... SV40 virus in polio vaccines linked to bone cancer

98 million Americans were given polio vaccine contaminated with ...
wikkorg.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/98-million-americans-were-given...
Jul 25, 2013 · 98 million Americans were given polio vaccine contaminated with cancer-causing virus, admits CDC. ... SV40 virus in polio vaccines linked to bone cancer…

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine, It Was ...
www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/07/cdc-admits-98-million...
CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine In An 8-Year Span When It Was Contaminated With Cancer Virus The CDC has quickly removed a page from …

Wake Up Call: CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio ...
wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013/07/cdc-admits-98-million...
Jul 18, 2013 · CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus ... It Only Took 50 Years: CDC Admits Polio Vaccine …

CDC Admits as Many as 30 Million Americans Could be at Risk for ...
www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/07/12/cdc-admits-as-many-as-30...
CDC ‘Disappears’ Page Linking Polio Vaccines To Cancer-Causing Viruses; ... » HEALTH » CDC Admits as Many as 30 ... The Centers for Disease Control and ...
www.bing.com...

edit on 27-7-2013 by azureskys because: added more

edit on 27-7-2013 by azureskys because: changed lots of stuff

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hazchem
Passing this along since my first post was deleted....

And like I said the first time around:

SV40 was discovered in 1960. Soon afterward, the virus was found in polio vaccine.
More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963

Do you often criticise people for not examining problems that have not been discovered yet?

Maybe your next thread will point out somebody didnt use an invention that hadnt been invented yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Heading off at a tangent, this is why I still buy books, very hard to delete them, don't need batteries, or special readers, just the mark one eyeball.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There's an interesting related video at this address:
SV40 contamination and AIDS and more

The "adding" of viruses to the vaccines was not intentional, as noted in the interview they just weren't as concerned about it then.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The knowledge that SV40 was in the early polio vaccines is not new, it's been very well known for a long time. So there is not much new in the CDC "admitting" the contamination occurred. What is newer knowledge is the potential link to various cancers. SV40 may not be causal in the usual sense, but if it reduces the ability of the DNA in humans to shut off cell proliferation as is suspected, then SV40 is causal in the medical sense.

Causality in medicine is different than physical causality. Anything is called causal if it modulates the probability of developing a disease or disorder. Hence, smoking "causes" lung cancer because the non-smoking population has a lower probability of lung cancer. The ultimate trigger (or cause in the usual sense) may be radon gas, viral DNA, mutations, asbestos etc to which you may become more susceptible if you smoke -- possibly because you can't clear your lungs as completely with each breath. That smoking is not causal in the usual sense is seen by the fact that not all smokers get lung cancer even if they smoke well into old age.

Vaccine contamination potential, which I learned about decades ago in graduate school wrt SV40 and polio vaccines, is one of the reasons I have generally avoided vaccines. I also avoided allowing my daughter to be vaccinated. I was shocked at the time, when doing a medical literature survey involving vaccines, that many if not most virologists would refuse vaccines for themselves and members of their families. The preferred to rely on "herd immunity." I don't know if that is still the case, I suspect it is if they are behaving rationally.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BayesLikeThe preferred to rely on "herd immunity." I don't know if that is still the case, I suspect it is if they are behaving rationally.

Given that herd immunity is rapidly breaking down even in the civilized world, I suspect your virologists are having another think.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Read Dr Mary's Monkey

The SV40 contamination marked the beginnings of "assssination by cancer". In the Mol Bio Lit it is well known that SV40 virus expresses proteins that interfere with normal tumor suppression.

Just one recent paper there are many. Also the epidemiology over the decades from era 1950-1990 shows increase in lymphomas.

13.Extended lifespan of normal human B lymphocytes experimentally infected by SV40 or transfected by SV40 large T antigen expression vector.

Alaribe FN, Mazzoni E, Rigolin GM, Rizzotto L, Maniero S, Pancaldi C, Manfrini M, Martini F, Tognon MG.

Leuk Res. 2013 Jun;37(6):681-9. doi: 10.1016/j.leukres.2013.02.003. Epub 2013 Mar 7.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Related citations
edit on 27-7-2013 by sjorges2002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What they hardly mention is that it only gives cancer to people of a certain genetic group. They just aren't saying which one. Trading polio for cancer, wow.

Yeah, I don't think I want any more vaccines from the CDC's authority now. If they want me immune from something from now on, put it in a contagious virus or bacteria. No more needles thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BayesLike

Well thats different. It wasn't intentional. Wars are never intentional either. Anybody else notice the CDC pulled the article?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This book actually outlines a conspiracy story about the polio virus , cancer and monkeys.
Worth a read for the aspiring L.H.Oswald conspiracist.
Pretty interesting.

Dr. Mary's Monkey How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics By Edward T. Haslam Evidence of top-secret medical experiments and coverups of clinical blunders The 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Following a trail of police records, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents evidence of a web of medical secret-keeping that began with the handling of evidence in the JFK assassination and continued apace, sweeping doctors into coverups of cancer outbreaks, contaminated polio vaccine, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and biological weapon research using infected monkeys.

A lot of the vaccines, medicines and techniques used are akin to fixing a car by throwing random parts at the engine from 20 feet away in the dark. Sometimes something sticks and it's called a solution. The incidental results are often worse than the solution that was attained.

Secrets and lies make the world go round.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join