It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAR LEFT TX ACTIVIST Apologizes for Smearing Pro-Zimmerman Group With Hateful Racist Sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I did a search and didnt find this, but as usual it might be here somewhere.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I think Drudge might have run this as well.

"On Sunday, a far left Texas activist infiltrated a pro-Zimmerman rally in Houston and held up an outrageous sign promoting racism.
“Racist and Proud”"

She later apologized.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That's why you cannot believe what you see.
Deception is everywhere around us.

We actually don't know most of what is going on.
What we see and know is less than 1% of reality.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Far left activists tried to do the same thing with Tea Party Rallies. They got caught.
It's a tactic used by the far left. Infiltrate, act like a racist sicko, blame the other side.
:shk:
The Daily Beast
the Atlantic

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
apologized???....at least tea-party people have some backbone and proudly display Obama as a monkey, watermelon-eater, the "joker" with big red lips, Hitler with big red lips...I don't see them apologizing.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
apologized???....at least tea-party people have some backbone and proudly display Obama as a monkey, watermelon-eater, the "joker" with big red lips, Hitler with big red lips...I don't see them apologizing.

Uh, dude.. Didnt you just read the article? These ignorant liberals PLANT people within organizations that they disagree with and say and do things that make them look bad and only apologize when they get caught.
Do you even think man? seriously

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

What is this a way to say most of Tea Party/Republicans ideals are not racist? lol

This could be a Far Right person, acting like a Far Left, sabotaging the Far right to put blame on the Far left!

Konspirazy!!
edit on 7/25/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

This could be a Far Right person, acting like a Far Left, sabotaging the Far right to put blame on the Far left!

This couldn't be a "Far Right" person because it was proven in the article that she was a "Far Left" person. If you had read it you would've known, but I suspect you would've posted a ignorant post regardless. Which is the reason nothing you post is even considered on the boards to be intelligent, just leftest trolling and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

What is this a way to say most of Tea Party/Republicans ideals are not racist? lol

Konspirazy!!

I just got a headache trying to follow your post

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Konspirazy!!

What do tea party and republican ideals have to do with a pro ZImmerman rally. Also worth noting Democrats are the historically racist party.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

That's too bad, can't have 100% agreeing with your political mindset.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The old democrats are the new Republicans.

Democrats are still right to the centre, there is no "left wing" in American politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I still wouldn't say any of their ideals are racist. What are those racist stances? Being against healthcare and welfare? I am either rep or dem, but I don't see how their ideals are racist even if there are racists that support the parties, and even if more racists support one side more than the other.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Far left activists tried to do the same thing with Tea Party Rallies. They got caught.
It's a tactic used by the far left. Infiltrate, act like a racist sicko, blame the other side.
:shk:
The Daily Beast
the Atlantic

And Tea Party activists and Right Wing 'journalists' did the same thing at Occupy protests. What's funny (not) is the FBI infiltrates both trying to set up activists... they don't care what we're active about, only that we're active. It only makes the governments job easier when we target each other. But go ahead and keep it divisive, it's serving us all real well.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The old democrats are the new Republicans.

Democrats are still right to the centre, there is no "left wing" in American politics.

Dude what are you smoking how much is it and can I get some too?

top topics

join