It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph McMoneagle and AUTEC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Joe McMoneagle was the first remote viewer recruited for the joint Army/CIA Project: Stargate. This project was active beginning in the 70's and went on through around '95. I have strong suspicions that it never ended as, in fact, still in effect under a different name. A remote viewer is able to literally see through the eyes of another person or other entity. Joe McMoneagle (oddly enough, on an episode of UFO Hunters) openly spoke about some remote viewing he did of AUTEC. Although much of what he saw he could not disclose, he DID speak about possible "grey" aliens piloting USOs under the water in the area. He saw, "objects moving very quickly in the water...the kinds of things we just don't have the capacity to build," and "a three fingered hand...suits they wear over their real bodies," etc. Many have speculated that AUTEC is, in fact, a dimensional gate or "vortex," which allows for possible entities or craft to move in and out of the given area. Several researchers have also found huge limestone structures under the water which stretch for miles. These resemble what look to be harbors. Perhaps the remains of an ancient civilization?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Remote viewing got my attention a couple years ago when I stumbled across the Farsight website (farsight.org). The guy who runs that site has written a book about the technicalities of it that I have but have not completely read.

I have yet to see anything that can convince me that remote viewing is possible, despite the claims I have seen. I think that the likelihood of a person drawing something that resembles something else selected at random may be higher than what we imagine, which could be why it seems so amazing when there appears to be a hit. A similar phenomenon in statistics is the birthday paradox. In a room of just 57 people, there is an estimated 99% probability that two will share the same birthday. It seems like this probability would be a lot lower, but it is not.

I've watched many videos of people remote viewing, and one thing I've noticed is that they tend to make lots and lots of drawings, which are then pared down to the few things that seem the most likely to be what they are viewing. Also, sometimes after the target has been revealed, they will then select the drawings that most closely matched and focus on those, making it seem like they were more accurate than they actually were.

However, I find the thought of it being possible fascinating, which is why I got the book on it in the first place. Check out the farsight.org site if you are curious about some of the claims currently being made. One thing I like about the site is that they put up lots of experiments and evidence for the public to see for themselves and then draw their own conclusions. I remain unconvinced, but still find it all quite interesting, particularly the psychology of why we may believe there is something going on when it may just be chance.

My guess is that the US government/military gave up on it because it is so inconsistent and no longer funds it. I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There are many explanations for the "remote viewing" success rates. I will give you an example of one right now:

In quantum physics we see that particles can randomly teleport and can exist in more than one place at a time... and are also able to magnetize. So far as we know, electrons with positive/negative ionization are the only particles which contain information. Computers, the internet, and the brain work using these impulses to transmit information. If electrons (containing data) are able to teleport randomly AND can magnetize this means there is a high probability that said electrons will go to a conducive source, i.e. BRAIN to BRAIN. As you can see, there is much data that goes a long way to proving possible correlations between telepathic or "PK" connections and remote viewing abilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I don't quite understand. Just because an electron goes from A to B doesn't mean that any meaningful information is transmitted between individuals, or individuals and a far away scene. I do not know how you concluded it is possible for information to be stored in the electron, let alone why one would be produced and sent in the first place in the case of remote viewing. Additionally, just because it may be possible (and I'm not saying it is), it does not mean that it is practical or even happening.

I have read some papers regarding psychic phenomenon and have found them to be rather disappointingly unscientific and lacking in rigor. I am much more interested in potential synthetic telepathy/psychokinesis that may be developed later in this century and actually work for anyone who gets the right implant or whatever we decide to call it. Imagine having Google maps available in your head. The technology to do this is still in its infancy but my guess is it is a field that will evolve fast.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dicordiated

Electrons are the ONLY thing we know of that does store information. This is how the internet works. Many scientists (including Tesla and Einstein) have theorized that the brain is a sort "receiver" for this information in addition to being a hard drive and CPU. What if it is also a transmitter? It would go a long way to explaining why, in the middle of a conversation with a given person one suddenly receives a text message from someone else that is seemingly related to the conversation one was originally having with the first person.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Electrons are involved in the storage of data; however, the actually mechanism involves semiconductor-based integrated circuits, in the case of computers, or chemical changes in the case of the brain. There is no actual data stored within the electron. It takes a lot more than just an electron in any system we have observed to store and transmit information.

Also, I think that the capacity of the human mind to ascertain meaning where there is none could easily explain how we think a text message is relevant, particularly given how cryptic text messages can be. There is a lot of room left for interpretation, in most cases, at least with my friends.
edit on 24-7-2013 by dicordiated because: Adding info

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dicordiated

Is it not, perhaps, possible that there are vibration links (i.e. "strings) which resonate harmonically between pieces of matter? Or perhaps that in the infinite universe, the indeterminency laws which govern the random teleportation and multiple existence of electrons can cause the same piece to interfere with more than one brain? Perhaps we are all connected and it is merely a matter of tapping into this connection? In an infinite universe, everything is everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I agree there is a lot we have yet to learn about the universe. String theory is exploring some of that territory. As we get a better understanding of physics, we may find that it ties into consciousness in strange ways, similar to how observing something seems to cause a waveform to collapse in quantum physics.

Remote viewing has had some interesting results. It will be interesting to see where it goes in the next several years.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Some important scientists in russia recently disclosed that they used to communicate the same way with aliens all the time and came to the conclusion that when you build up the military in one place, the aliens would show up to see what you were doing. Ill see if I can find the article.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

Thanks for posting this, I just got interested in Joe McMoneagle a few days ago when a member on another thread said to do a Google search for him. I found a great video "Joe McMoneagle - UFO's and remote viewing." but when I looked for it again it was gone.

This is interesting, we can see the cable underwater so we know there is something going on. I wish Joe could have said a bit more than he did, I'm left wondering if they have an underwater base there. We need a remote viewer who will tell us what they see, I will have to find out more about Joe before I decide if I trust him.

Have you seen the whole show ? The write up for this video said they were going to speak with former base employees so I'm going to look for the rest of this show to see what they have to say. I hope they give a bit more information about what's going on at AUTEC.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Cosmic Explorers

Probably one of the best write ups on the internet when it comes to remote viewing and the Farsight Institute.

Still trying to find that Soviet article I saw...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135
Some important scientists in russia recently disclosed that they used to communicate the same way with aliens all the time and came to the conclusion that when you build up the military in one place, the aliens would show up to see what you were doing. Ill see if I can find the article.

I've been thinking the military build bases where strange things happen but it probably works both ways. I do suspect AUTEC was built there because of whatever is under the water in that area.

At your link they are saying the Greys manipulated their genetic code and allowed their bodies to shrink to the point that they could no longer give birth, while Joe in the video said it was a suit they wear over their bodies. I don't know who to believe but I will look at your link again when I have more time.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes, remote sensing works really well. Look at how it found Bin Ladden. And Ed Dames brought a truck load of gold to Art Bell's house.

The CIA guards the Stargate project so well that the entire thing is on their Crest server down at the National Archives.

The remote viewers win the lottery every week. It must get boring. That is why the remote viewers never bothered to collect the $1 million reward for proof of psychic ability from "The Amazing Randi." They live off of lottery winnings and their insider trading of the stock market.
James Randi foundation challenge

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting subject indeed,mind you the title did kind of side swipe me a little.I couldn't remember hearing about Joseph Mengele being a remote viewer.

I think it's time I went to specsavers.lol

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Yes, remote sensing works really well. Look at how it found Bin Ladden. And Ed Dames brought a truck load of gold to Art Bell's house.

The CIA guards the Stargate project so well that the entire thing is on their Crest server down at the National Archives.

The remote viewers win the lottery every week. It must get boring. That is why the remote viewers never bothered to collect the $1 million reward for proof of psychic ability from "The Amazing Randi." They live off of lottery winnings and their insider trading of the stock market.
James Randi foundation challenge

Hey I never said I believe in it. Just helping out in their research!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I've had some psychic experiences myself so I know it's real, I have no control over it, it just happens. What I have a problem with is knowing who is telling the truth, in this case we can't just go and check it out so I'm left not knowing what to believe.

I can't imagine Joe McMoneagle would care about what James Randi thinks, I don't, I think Randi is creepy and I don't trust him at all. I'm not interested in trying to convince anyone that psychic stuff is real, I know there's a lot of conmen out there but I try not to judge everyone by their standards.

@ Boomer, when I went back to your link they were talking about the Grey's God so I didn't read anymore but thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by gariac

I can't imagine Joe McMoneagle would care about what James Randi thinks, I don't, I think Randi is creepy and I don't trust him at all. I'm not interested in trying to convince anyone that psychic stuff is real, I know there's a lot of conmen out there but I try not to judge everyone by their standards.

Since the James Randi Institute exists to disprove fraudulent psychics, I think McMoneagle would keep far away from such an institution since he has no psychic abilities. Then again, nobody else does either.

You may recall Amanda Berry, the woman who was held captive for a decade and recently freed. Famed psychic Silvia Browne gave us great details about her death. And it wasn't the first time her psychic abilities claimed someone was dead but was actually living.
Syvia Browne not so psychic

Regarding propagating the psychic scam, it is best not to claim there is any science behind it. That is, trying to claim quantum physics makes it possible is a bad idea since physical phenomena can be measured.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I don't call myself a psychic, I've just had a few psychic type experiences. I don't know where it comes from so I can't explain it. I don't talk about it, who would believe me if I did ? I can see you don't but that's OK. i always say we have to decide for ourselves who or what we believe. I've never claimed there is any science behind it and quantum physics, that's all a bit over my head, I'll leave that to those who know what they're talking about.

I just came across Joe McMoneagle a few days ago, I haven't had time to look into him but if he was a psychic spy for the military then that would suggest he has got some psychic abilities. That doesn't mean I will trust him to tell the truth.

I've seen Sylvia Browne's name here a few times but never looked to see what she was about, she's not so well known in the UK. I'm disgusted by what she did to Amanda's family then to defend herself by saying "Only God is right all the time" Could she sink any lower ? When people are missing we should never give up hope or stop looking for them, Amanda and all the other s who have been found are proof of that. With people like Sylvia out there I can understand why you don't believe it's real.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

With people like Sylvia out there I can understand why you don't believe it's real.
reply to post by LEL01

Well besides Silvia, there is a clear trail of psychics that have failed tests for psychic ability. Hence the $1 million US from James Randi has gone on for years without being collected.

The entire set of Stargate documents have been scanned and are sold on the internet. I'm sure they are pirated as well. You can print them out for free at the National Archives, but it gets really boring crossing out TOP SECRET twice on every page. I save that effort for more useful CIA documents.

Stargate on CREST

They are only showing 28 Stargate documents. But when I was using one of the CIA PCs, I noticed there is an entire section of Stargate not on CREST.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

We have a few TV psychics in the UK who have been caught cheating, it's a lot easier for them these days, they just have to look on the internet to get any information they need. They're no different to people who do UFO hoaxes, It just makes it harder for people who have had experiences to be believed.

I've been looking to see what I can find on Joe McMoneagle, I didn't find much yet but I don't think he needs that million. He charges $595.00 to attend a remote viewing Workshop, I'd be interested to know if anyone can remote view after attending that, I know what your answer to that would be.

Thanks for posting the link, did you get to read anything in the documents ? I only want to know if there was anything related to UFO's. I'm not sure if I should ask about you using one of the CIA PCs, you don't have to answer that if you can't or just don't want to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join