It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl's Bigfoot Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
According to the post accompanying this video it was taken by a young girl.

FYI: This video was captured by a child, who claims she thought she was filming a bear. She stated that the picture on her small LCD screen is difficult to see daylight/outdoors, so she held the camera up and aimed in the direction of the breaking branches and hit the deck when she saw that it was walking upright and getting so close.

Naturally some questions about what kind of child would film a bear out in the woods come to mind but i won't make any assumptions about the girl's age. It is apparently shot somewhere along the Tennessee/Georgia Border on the 21st of April, 2013.

It is also connected to the people who published the video found on this thread.
Sasquatch 2013

edit on 24-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Legends Beware huh... I have to say I am not so impressed with their videos at this point. Most of the time, but not always, many of the witnesses that have seen bigfoot state that it get silent in the forest. Like all the animals disappeared when they had their sighting.

That bird chirping in the background was quite loud. Obviously it wasn't afraid of anything. And the supposed bigfoot in this video didn't seem to notice that someone was video taping it.

I just have the feeling that it is less than genuine. I don't know, I would like to hear what others have to say about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

The time frame of the video is right in the middle of spring turkey hunting season in both TN and GA.

Judging by the fact that it looks like gloves on the hand's and some camo mesh over the face, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the little girl got a picture of stray turkey hunter in full camo bumbling about in the woods.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Video intro says it was submitted by someone "bird watching." No self-respecting birder would use that term. All I can say conclusively about the video is that a Cardinalis cardinalis is present by the sound of his call.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
@Frogs Useful information as i can see that actually being the case based on what i can glimpse of the 'creature.'

edit on 24-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

The time frame of the video is right in the middle of spring turkey hunting season in both TN and GA.

Judging by the fact that it looks like gloves on the hand's and some camo mesh over the face, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the little girl got a picture of stray turkey hunter in full camo bumbling about in the woods.

Yeah I could agree with that. At least that seems like a much more plausible explanation. If it is a bumbling hunter out in the woods, he better be careful because I am sure some hunters wouldn't have a problem shooting a bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I dont think this is a real bigfoot sighting, it appears to have no face presumedly because thats the hardest part to fake. I also dont think its a hunter because he doesnt have a gun.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think (Legends Beware) is an amateur film maker , they have another Bigfoot video "submitted " to them from a supposed guy in Blue Ridge, GA .

Anomalously submitted videos are always suspect , its a bloke in a suit

edit on 24-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
Video intro says it was submitted by someone "bird watching." No self-respecting birder would use that term. All I can say conclusively about the video is that a Cardinalis cardinalis is present by the sound of his call.

A child would...if they were just watchin birds LOL

But good call...(pun intact)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How can anyone know if he has bigfeet they cant be seen .For all we know taht guy mite ware a size 22 and i think we could all aggre tahts one heck of a bigfoot

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by Thorneblood

If that's what you gotta do to shoot a turkey now and days,
The turkeys should get night vision goggle- goggles and little M4A1's.

I believe these creatures are out there.
Not sure if that's what this girl captured.
edit on 25-7-2013 by sealing because: grammar

edit on 25-7-2013 by sealing because: more

edit on 25-7-2013 by sealing because: why not

top topics

join