It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 disgusting tweets by Trayvon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

I guess you've never told a lie to make yourself look cool to your peers huh?

But he had liver damage, so we are to suppose that the liver damage came from a virus or taking aspirins, according to your previous post. Maybe he wasn't lying to his friends and the liver damage came from drinking whole bottles of OTC cough syrup for a cheap PCP-like high.

Threatening to kill him is hearsay from Zimmerman's mouth. Even Judge Judy wouldn't accept that in small claims court. Punching him... did Martin have a chance to tell anyone why he was punching him? Did Martin have a chance to say "I punched him for no reason"? Nope... he can't even tell his side of the story which may involve Zimmerman showing actions toward Martin that he conveniently left out of the story that's been told. Going for Zimmerman's gun is hearsay from Zimmerman's mouth. Again... Judge Judy wouldn't accept that in small claims court.

Dream up as many scenarios as you like, the evidence points to GZ's story being true. Even the police investigator (a prosecution witness) testified that he believed GZ.

Question whether you'd want your teenage boy to get kidnapped by some creep, or if you'd be proud that they fought someone off.

Kidnapping?
I wouldn't be proud if my son beat someone up in public because they dared to ask them a question... that is what happened.
No kidnapping involved here.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Trubl

Zimmerman got jumped and defended himself. Deal with it...

Jump me and see what happens...

Zimmer man wasn't jumped. he pursued a kid in the middle of the night even though dispatch ordered him not to., fight or flight kicked in, while fighting the kid kicked zimmermans ass, Zimmerman couldn't take it, he shot.

It's as if you imagine Zimmerman picking daises while super thug travon walks up and starts beating him senseless.

You say jump me see what happens, but what if a stranger followers you and tries to stop your progress at night, what will you choices realistically be?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I, for one, am tired of hearing about this case. Whats done is done.

I think that people need to stop treating T.M like he was a ten year old. He was not. He was almost an adult. He should have been acting that way. I think the boy wanted to prove just how "gangster" he was, and decided to pick a fight with someone that he thought wouldn't fight back. Little did he know, the man would be carrying a gun.

I think his tweets are disgusting. It's very obvious that his parents don't/didn't care, and it's also very obvious that he was probably hanging out with (quite possibly) older thugs.

For those saying that it was a race thing, it could very well be, but we need to remember Zimmerman is not white. I believe they said he was of Peruvian decent. Peruvian is not white, it's Hispanic. So, yeah. It might be about race, but in his tweets, T.M says nothing about Hispanics. Just whites. And they are not the same thing.

With the way things worked out, I support Zimmerman. Not because he killed a young adult, but because he did what he thought he needed to do in order to protect himself. He felt that he was in danger, and acted on it. All, if not most of us, would have acted the same way if some stranger was following us. Hell, females usually reach for their pepperspray or tazer when they think they are being followed. This man just had a gun. Big deal. AND, IT WAS A LEGAL GUN. Which is a lot, considering most guns are attained illegally, as of lately.

Had T.M of lived, I believe that they both should have been punished. The boy was out past curfew and attacked a guy. The man defended himself. It doesn't matter about the age difference or race or whether or not the boy was a thug. They both acted foolishly.

I can't help but wonder though, what would it be like had T.M lived? Would he have continued his ways down the wrong path? Probably. Why? Because his parents were no where to be found until he ended up dead.

Regardless of the things that happened, I can't imagine that Zimmerman will be around much longer. I'm sure the gangs will be all over this in due time. Which is just sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

But he had liver damage, so we are to suppose that the liver damage came from a virus or taking aspirins, according to your previous post. Maybe he wasn't lying to his friends and the liver damage came from drinking whole bottles of OTC cough syrup for a cheap PCP-like high.

And like I said... so what... he was hurting himself. I was just pointing to the fact that he could have had hepatitis c for all you know. And here you are trashing a dead teenager. Can the dead at least rest in peace? Apparently not... why am I asking such a silly question from people that have no heart.

Dream up as many scenarios as you like, the evidence points to GZ's story being true. Even the police investigator (a prosecution witness) testified that he believed GZ.

I will... that's what conspiracy sites are for. Evidence points to the fact that aliens don't visit our planet, yet people still believe, read stories, and even make up stories of such events.

Evidence points to OJ Simpson being innocent and his story being true apparently as well. I never saw anyone running around calling Nicole a whore or slut and saying she deserved to die. Yet you want to trash a teenager... absolutely sickening.

Kidnapping?
I wouldn't be proud if my son beat someone up in public because they dared to ask them a question... that is what happened.
No kidnapping involved here.

That's what you think happened because obviously you know Zimmerman so well that you just know he can't tell a lie. An investigator believed him... wow... people beat lie detector tests, so what's your point?

What if they asked your son a question, your son said "none of your business" as he has the right to do and the guy proceeds to grab at your son, pull him by the shirt, shake him, attempt to hold him hostage, and says something along the lines of "listen you piece of # punk, don't walk away from me..." treating him like piece of crap? It would be really disappointing for your son to defend himself against an attacker huh?

And if you're going to say "that didn't happen" please show me evidence and not Zimmerman's hearsay that this didn't happen. Additionally, I must state that lack of evidence is not evidence within itself. Yes the prosecution had to prove Zimmerman guilty and evidence cannot prove that (hence he's free). However that does not prove that he didn't lie.
edit on 24-7-2013 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lxydeslic
Had T.M of lived, I believe that they both should have been punished. The boy was out past curfew and attacked a guy. The man defended himself. It doesn't matter about the age difference or race or whether or not the boy was a thug. They both acted foolishly.

BS...Since when is 7:00 pm past curfew??Like you said,He was 17....Geez...
Btw,TM didn't attack GZ if any thing he was standing his ground to stop some shady dude from following him.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greydaze

Yes, but facts are, the boy is 17 and not a legal adult. And half of the time I don't think even 18 year olds should be considered adults. Because of crap like this. Also, usually in bad neighborhoods the curfew is earlier. Now, I don't know if the neighborhood they were in was a bad one, but I do know that there had to be some reason for suspicion. Ya know?

Like you said, he could have been standing his ground. BUT, if he was just standing his ground when someone was following him, he obviously threw the first punch. Hence why Zimmerman had head injuries. If a kid walked up to me and started bashing my head in because I was in the same proximity as them, I'd defend myself, too. It's why we have "Stand your ground laws." You can fight back if you are attacked, because your life is in danger. T.M did not know that his life was in danger.

Afterthought:

And you're right. He was 17, he was not an adult. So say being out past curfew was being out past 7? Oh look, he broke the law in that neighborhood.

I grew up being taught that nothing good happens for children after the streetlights come on.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Lxydeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My last thing to say is if anyone that believes that their teen could not be tweeting, saying similar things as Martin did is extremely naive. Unless they are on complete lock down and basically a prisoner within their own house, no cell phone, no computer, no nothing. If that is the case, then it's likely that this teen will rebel once they go to college or move out. Teens will be teens, and maybe his mother wasn't around enough to put a stop to some of his behavior. Regardless don't act like your family including your teenager is sooooo much better that his.

Everyone has their own problems. Every family has their own demons to fight. Some have teenagers that curse out their parents and completely disregard almost every word. Other's are single parent homes and children don't get enough parental guidance and attention. So when you sit here and trash Martin, just hope that your teenager doesn't get killed and tweets don't come flying into perspective.

SMDH....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I grew up being taught that nothing good happens for children after the streetlights come on.

That... I can agree with to a certain extent. But 7 is not curfew in any state or city I've lived in. It's usually 9 or 10PM. Trick or Treating started at 7 where I just moved from.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Afterthought:

And you're right. He was 17, he was not an adult. So say being out past curfew was being out past 7? Oh look, he broke the law in that neighborhood.

Bzzz wrong....wiki.answers.com... notice where it says curfew laws only apply to under the age of 16..11:00pm to 5:am...
edit on 24-7-2013 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One day some journalist is going to read through every single one of your ATS posts because you're dead.
Free reign to say whatever they like to smear your character, you're dead! it's okay!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Lol. Do you believe everything you find on the internet? Usually curfews are a town by town thing and can be changed if they feel that the children are in danger. Kthx.

You don't have to put your child on complete lockdown in order to monitor what your child does. There are parental controls on computers and internet security for a reason. I'm all for letting a child go the first time, but if they continuously post things that they should not be posting, or are continuously viewing things that they shouldn't be, then the right to the internet is either in need of being taken away or, needs to be better monitored. My younger brother (Also 17) recently made a facebook, and he's got myself and our mother as a friend. If he posts something inappropriate, he is told to take it off, and he loses his privileges for a set amount of time. If he blocks either of us, or we see he has a new facebook, he loses his privileges. He does not have access to Twitter, and as far as I know he still has parental controls on his laptop. If he rebels when he is an adult, that is on him. But it's a parents job to make sure that the child stays out of trouble while they are a child. End of story.
It's not lockdown. It's actually called being a parent.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Any innocence by trayvon was lost the minute he attacked another human being - I am tired of these people talking about this boy being murdered like if they came out of there house and saw someone smashing there family members head into the ground or if they had been on the ground they wouldn't have done the same thing.

What's really going on is people who said it was justice that OJ and Snoop dog were freed but not Zimmerman are racists who want to see all black people let go, no matter what the "facts" are.

Trayvon spent much of his life draining society to the point even his own family abandoned him - what happened happened and could'nt have happened any other way.
edit on 24-7-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

You weren't there and have no clue what happened.

Bottom line it's not against the law to follow someone...and if the person being followed turns around and hits the person following them...the person who was following them has every right to defend themselves.

So I have no problem defending myself...follow me I don't care...I worked downtown at the age of 16 and was taught how to defend myself if I was ever threaten, jumped/punched or kiddnapped...Make my day!
No one ever took the risk. I don't walk around looking for trouble and trouble looks at me like it's not going to be an easy venture...if you wanna try it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
Any innocence by trayvon was lost the minute he attacked another human being - I am tired of these people talking about this boy being murdered like if they came out of there house and saw someone smashing there family members head into the ground or if they had been on the ground they wouldn't have done the same thing.

What's really going on is people who said it was justice that OJ and Snoop dog were freed but not Zimmerman are racists who want to see all black people let go, no matter what the "facts" are.

Trayvon spent much of his life draining society to the point even his own family abandoned him - what happened happened and could'nt have happened any other way.
edit on 24-7-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

For you information... I think OJ was guilty and should have been locked up. Thank you, but try again. I only mention OJ because the same people saying evidence shows Zimmerman was not guilty so Martin deserved to die usually also think that OJ was guilty and feel as I do. Race has nothing to do with it. The Justice system isn't perfect... we should all know that.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

The kid is dead, the trial is over, let him rest in peace.

What has he done to you?!?

What is your agenda with this post?

If your point was to prove that he was a regular teenager who took part in things that many people from his age category do, then you have succeeded.

You "grown adults" finding any reason whatsoever to demonize this kid are really starting to get irritating.

Funny, because a man with a not guilty charge isn't getting the same respect.

Well, I rather be alive and free after killing someone than dead, even if by that people are not gonna show me respect.

I remember the O.J Simpson case, he was found not guilty but up until this day there are people the hates this guy because they still think that he killed his wife. Should people respect him due to the fact he was found not guilty?

By the way, I have no horse in this race and I was never interested in this case but lately this is the "hot topic" on ATS and it is getting very annoying. Therefore, I can not make an opinion as if he was guilty or innocent. Nowadays most of the teenagers are disrespectful, rude and many think that they are tough.
I am an apartment manager. Last year I saw about 6 teenagers being annoying in the pool area; they did not lived at my property. I asked them in a nice way to leave my property because they did not lived there.
They started to talk crap to me which I ignored but out of the blue one of them kicked me in my face and all of them ran away. I had a black eye for a month and I couldnt press charges because I didnt know them, oh, but I can still remember his face............The kid that punched me was around 15-16 y.o and he was white.

My point? He was acting like the stupid teenager he was regardless of his race. I've seen whites, blacks, hispanics teenagers beheaving the same way. I am not going to lie, I've been waiting for that p.o.s to come back to my property and this time is game on. He wants to act like a man, he is gonna get treated like one.

edit on 25-7-2013 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2013 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
May I ask why it is you opened this topic if you are not allowed to post the link to the reference source?

Plenty of those tweets were mentioned in the prior case threads.

Here's a source...

"The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets"
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

The kid is dead, the trial is over, let him rest in peace.

What has he done to you?!?

What is your agenda with this post?

If your point was to prove that he was a regular teenager who took part in things that many people from his age category do, then you have succeeded.

You "grown adults" finding any reason whatsoever to demonize this kid are really starting to get irritating.

trayvon martin never existed.

I have now seen this posted in multiple threads. I dont think it holds water.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

At least he can never taint the sanctity of twitter again with his "disgusting tweets." I cantbelieve anyone cared enough. If my own mother had a twitter account, i'd be shocked if I checked it once every 5 years. As with every other twitter acct in existence...why does anyone care?

So that my son may continue to speak his mind howeverhe may wish (though I expect it will be respectfully to all others who deserve respect), if this is the way of the world now, I will have to teach him to shoot to kill first anytime a possible altercation is about to happen. He can always say he was scared, like Mr. "Touchy-hands" Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Then dont read the thread and go about your buisness no one made you click on the thread bro.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by mahatche

You weren't there and have no clue what happened.

Bottom line it's not against the law to follow someone...and if the person being followed turns around and hits the person following them...the person who was following them has every right to defend themselves.

So I have no problem defending myself...follow me I don't care...I worked downtown at the age of 16 and was taught how to defend myself if I was ever threaten, jumped/punched or kiddnapped...Make my day!
No one ever took the risk. I don't walk around looking for trouble and trouble looks at me like it's not going to be an easy venture...if you wanna try it.

OMG your so nuts bro!

No one disputed that Treyvon the innocent baby Jesus reincarnate attacked an armed person, not even his parents.

Try it and see how well it works out for you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join