It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 disgusting tweets by Trayvon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A private citizen has plowed thru 150 pages of Trayvon’s Twitter account and grabbed twenty tweets from Trayvon that paint him as a misogynistic, *SNIP*, thug. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to link to the sites (there are many online today) where the tweets can be found because the tweets are in violation of T&C here. A search engine can be used to find them, and the knowledge of their existence should be spread across the social media.

The tweets are full of terms that are not allowed here, but the knowledge that this was what Trayvon had become should be more widely disseminated.
edit on 7/23/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Discussions of drug use are not allowed.

edit on 7/23/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

The kid is dead, the trial is over, let him rest in peace.

What has he done to you?!?

What is your agenda with this post?

If your point was to prove that he was a regular teenager who took part in things that many people from his age category do, then you have succeeded.

You "grown adults" finding any reason whatsoever to demonize this kid are really starting to get irritating.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Never found guilty of any crime during his short stay on this planet and his personal life is pored over for any negativity whatsoever, meanwhile, the guy who has been accused of molesting his cousin, actually kicked his ex's dog, almost got a charge sheet for assaulting a cop and definitely killed a teenager, is being lauded as a hero for doing what any able-bodied man should have been expected to do. It's a crazy world we live in.

+56 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

If your point was to prove that he was a regular teenager who took part in things that many people from his age category do, then you have succeeded.

You "grown adults" finding any reason whatsoever to demonize this kid are really starting to get irritating.

Funny, because a man with a not guilty charge isn't getting the same respect.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Honestly have no duck in the argument whatsoever, myself (am frankly sick to death of the fact that it's all being shoved into our faces as if it's the most important issue in the world), but I think that the reason you will continue to see people "demonize" TM is because of the opposite side's proclivity towards "deifying" him.

Opposite ends of the same scale, is all.

Either ignore it or get emotionally invested into it all and ride the ride til the end.

link   
May I ask why it is you opened this topic if you are not allowed to post the link to the reference source?

Plenty of those tweets were mentioned in the prior case threads.

+2 more 
link   
Title should be:

This is why people shouldn't have sympathy for Trayvon.

This justification is just so low, hes #ing dead. its over, Zimmerman walked, let it go. Your only adding to the agenda, something you have been manipulated into.

And so what, he smoked weed - 70% of people I know smoke weed, including my granddad - does he deserve to die to the hands of some power tripping security guard.

wtf

link   
So what you're saying is that because he used foul language, smoked weed, and was in general one of 123283721 teenagers who are irreverent and experimenting with fringe behavior he deserved what he got?

Duly noted.
edit on 7/23/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looks about what the average retard teen posts on fb/twitter to me.

Nothing that was OMERGAWD.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

That's how the rules are being changed. What's "right" is WRONG, and what's "wrong" is RIGHT! Scary times, for sure!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance

The thread (as far I can tell) is about Trayvon Martin, and how "disgusting" his tweets are. I have avoided the Trayvon/Zimmerman threads the "second time around" and have not yet voiced my opinion about the verdict or Zimmerman.

As for respect, it must be earned before it is received.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The elephant in the room that was NEVER addressed at the trail was "what was Treyvon Martin doing in this community in the first place?"

He knew no one there, he had no legitimate business there, and had absolutely zero reason to be at that place at any time of the day, let alone after dark.

During the trial, they didn't even discuss why he was in that location at all, if he wasn't there to either (a) scout a home or (b) break into a home.

link   
I couldn't make sense of much of them, is it English?

But clearly, goes without saying

#Wannabe Gangster

#Retard talk

edit on 23-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance

Oh the irony. . .

I see that on both sides. I see the media doing this, constantly banging on about it. Stop it, drop it and move on - stop been manipulated.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Literally all he talked about was some skanks and that he needs to find some bud big deal, personally I wouldn't use twitter or any social media I mean look what happens when you die, people dig through your old posts trying to stir up drama.

I guess the only 'racist' post was white ppl call cops and black ppl call their cousin, not really racist in the sense but c'mon I expected some hood # type activity.

Ain't talking about robbing nobody, beating nobody down, just skanks and weed.

Where are the 20 'disgusting' tweets?

edit on 23-7-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

He was there with his father as a guest.

At least try and get a bit of background to a case before you jump in to a discussion.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why are we still talking about this?
edit on 23-7-2013 by Redden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why are you replying like that... you know this isnt about the kid

This is about everything else but the kid (well he got shot, and the more things come to light, the more reasons we get to think that the kid was bad and got what any little thug deserves) regardless... what are you liberals afraid of? I mean... I would be trying hard to shut this down too if I was supporting the beliefs, politics and actions of a man that say that a kid that behaves like that could be his son... hell a man that says that a kid that behaves like that could be HIM (at least you now know how the prez was when he was 17... well I mean, that and a muslim marxist)

You do well in trying to shut this down... like I said, the shame would be so great that I would too if I was a liberal like you spending my life defending this scum.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I must say that it is interesting to read his tweet that refers to 'white people calling the police, black people call their cousin' . That would seem to be a reference to vigilantism.

Just what people want to blame George Zimmerman for doing.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yuck. I just read.
This doesn't surprise me though.

The black community sometimes can be very sexual and crass. The fact that R. Kelly is still free, and still has people who buy his music should tell you something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join