It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new topics not working right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
new topics, I click on it and there are 2 stories and the 3 things below that are processing, then I end up with 2 stories at the top,the rest of the page is gray blank, except for an ad at the left side...anyone else have this problem??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It works for me, it just takes it a minute to load. It did just like you described, but after a minute or so the new ones popped up.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
not for me, but thanks for the input

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes, something is different, and it's not good.

I know sometimes it's slow, but I can get all the ads and the banner topics, but just a processing circle for ever. I can hit "refresh" 5 or 6 times and get no further.

Someone must be entering new threads, but I have no idea what they are.

Do you want a really "out there" guess? They're fooling around with ATS version whatever it is, and have set some of their capacity to work on that. I know nothing about computers, but I know this is most unusual for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Got to give 'em credit. It's worked for me twice in a row. Well done.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And now, Tuesday early afternoon, it's back to nothing. Oh well.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
having this problem myself currently. will not load the new topics page. It loads the adds fine but will not show me more then the top 2 stories. very frustrating.

EDIT: the new topics firehose workes fine but i can not get the live headlines stories to load at all

edit on 23-7-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

It's been doing that on some browsers since the ATS look was given a makeover some time ago. For me Google Chrome works pretty okay. On AOL you can pretty much forget it. Try a different browser to whichever one you use currently without making it a default browser if you prefer the one you normally use.
There are other problems as of today. The video ads on the left side of both those pages are now overlapping the first few story headings in the 'menu' when they do load. It's a bit of a irritation.

new topics

top topics

join