It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Here you go my friend, I just came across it today...

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Originally posted by TheMagus

it's called cognitive dissonance
you used to get the same responses if you posted a thread regarding what is now known as PRISM/Snowden revelations
the same responses: "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE you're crazy/paranoid/an idiot, They wouldn't do that, you're an anti american hater, you're a fearmonger, HATE HATE HATE YOU YOU LIAR!"

now that everyone knows Big Brother is no longer fictional, the "Sane" have to over compensate on other matters

never mind all the times that:
-the authorities "stopping a terrorist " turns out to be an entrapment/setup
-the media is caught lying and even photoshopping pictures of a suspect to make them look scarier/crazy/more fitting hollywood images of a psychopaths
-the authorities have made blatant announcements of having paid trolls working online to manipulate perception and opinion

-those being sold to us as "the "good guys/ heroes and GREAT LEADERS" are mass-murderers,psychopaths, pathological liars, and GREEDHEADS who perform human sacrifices for their lust of money .

you beatbox, while possibly wrong in terms of details and scope, [the last desperate, nit-picking "hope" of the "sane"]

are obviously "Insane" to even think of questioning

edit on 19-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

I really appreciate your words,sir,...

JUST FOR THE QUOTE
second line? here read it and weep. OOH TO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH? me thinks ATS is scared of offending.
and you wonder why people are almost asking for a ban. I have seen this site go down hill over the last couple of years WHY? facebook? twitter? scared of getting shut down by the government? and i'm far from alone in thinking this.
deny ignorance. search for the truth. jesus......er i meant MUHAMMAD this is his pic
maybe
can i post this? lets wait and see eh. after all IT'S ALL LOL HEAR.apparently.

BEATBOX thanks for the sandy link
edit on 20/7/2013 by stealthyaroura because: beatbox

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
I really don't get this new trend of conspiracy theorists who think that the government stages disasters with actors and fake blood for some sort of nefarious purposes. If the government is that evil, why not just use a real bomb? The more people involved with a conspiracy, the more likely it will be found out and hundreds of actors being in on your plot seems the bet way to have your plot exposed in moments.

This is on possible reason, but i think there are numerous reasons. One may have been someones deal to get even with the family the Tsarnaev's. The family had come to the US and asked for asylum here. it is clear from events that Russia had a problem with the family and part of the choosing of the patsies may have been a favor.

If you do not see how many questions lingering there are I am surprised.

Why was a missing look alike found dead?

After the April 15 bombings of the Boston Marathon, crowdsourcing groups drawing upon photos released by the FBI of a suspect erroneously reported via Reddit, a social news website, that the person in a baseball cap strongly resembled the missing student.

Why was his friend killed during an interview?

www.usatoday.com...

Regarding the crucial issue of Kazakhstan oil and the CPC & BTC Oil pipelines – all of which Ruslan Tsarni has been a key player in organising, author John Laughland explains, “the leading group which pleads the Chechen cause is the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya (ACPC).

Then there are the odd connections, the Uncle clearly hated the Family:

Ruslan Tsarnaev, the outspoken uncle of the brothers was married to Samantha A. Fuller until 2004. Samantha’s father is Graham Fuller, the senior CIA person who was the architect the Afghan Islamic fundamentalist Mujahideen war against the Soviets. He is also involved in creating a global jihad network, presumably acting on behalf of CIA interests.

Then there is the connection of Tsarnaev's wife to the Skull and Bones.

Tsarnaev Wife Skull and Bones, CIA Family Connections

Why was there a drill at the same time exactly with the same specifications?

According to the DHS documents acquired by the Boston Globe, the agents were planning on conducting training exercises centered around a fictitious terrorist group called ‘Free America Citizens’, a group that would plant backpacks full of explosives around Boston that the detectives would be forced to track down. Ultimately, of course, this ended up happening at the Boston Marathon itself with precise accuracy. The Globe report reads that “the city was hit with a real terrorist attack executed in a frighteningly similar fashion.” Read more: www.storyleak.com...

21stcenturywire.com...

nsnbc.me...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingRelentlessly
your asking the wrong questions.

the question you should be asking is why was there a "drill" on this day for this very event?

lets see...what would one need for such a drill... well... actors...big scary boom... and an unsuspecting audience at large event.

the local news report of this drill is at the bottom of this page. although the actual link to news15 has been conveniently scrubbed from their site.

i can already hear the lazy's asking "why hasnt anybody come out an said they were apart of such an operation"

i wont do all of the work for you.

but ill do some.

Richard Serino, former Dir. Boston EMS, Now FEMA Chief, Outlined Marathon 'Special Events as Planned Disasters CONCEPT' in Powerpoint Presentation (May 28, 2013)
memorygapdotorg.files.wordpress.com... f
[add "f" to link in address bar upon reaching the 404 page]

kudos to stealthyaroura as well

reply to post by beatbox

why thank you, pity my full username doesn't show...

reply to post by Knives4eyes

knives4eyes is positively "Insane" as well today

I would like to point out that whether the victims at boston were paid actors
or victims of a false flag [ a la 9/11]

the results are the same.

did somebody mention moulage? [pics!]
nodisinfo.com...
edit on 20-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added comment regarding correcting link to PDF

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

well it seems know one cares for the truth to even be speculated about
let alone being told. but yes I agree there some good reasons.
people are so naive to think there government would lie to them..........please.

What next Gene Rosen that piece of $hi£ of sandy hook (line & sinker) wheeled in giving 25 more interviews with 15 different stories.FACT. that would be funny to watch.
LOL FORUM yeah love that.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Another oddity I think is valid.
planet.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

yep them are the 3 sandy hook/Boston Bomb police.
but forget about it. nothing to see here move on.sshhhh maybe no one will notice
and ask what the hell?
my mind is made up on 911 sandy hook and boston. they all reek of a coverup/psi op/false flag/drill.

sorry but i'm not that gullible. and yes it's freaking sick.

that's what happens when TPTB run out of bogey men like bin laden or saddam or gaddafi.
they turn on there own people.use the big square magic box in the corner of the room to PROGRAMME your mind
that's why it's called a TV programme.
we can't force people to be correct.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Char-Lee
There are many locations with lists of false flag operations by many governments in the world which are now known to facts. Those who don't think this is being done and cannot understand reasons it is being done, need to research this.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”. - Adolph Hitler

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags

www.washingtonsblog.com...

So you saying Hitler was behind the attacks in Boston? Wow. Interesting angle to say the least.

Guess you never know, they do cloning.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by ken10
Was the "Bomb" planted inside that shop ?......Sure looks like the explosion happened from inside the shop blowing the glass outwards ???

That's what I see from that video.

This was one of the first points addressed in the Boston mumbo jumbo, pressure waves sucks the windows outward until they shatter via vacuum.

Google "Vacuum created during explosion" etc.

Since the window was broken I'n confused what point you are making.

Ah, so the bomb that caused death and destruction from around ten feet away never broke the window....that was done by a pressure wave.

Hmm, couldn't that be used as a point for a fake explosion.

Silly me for expecting a bomb to break windows.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Not the same three men, a child can see that.

And don't you think that if they were using actors to play these roles they would use DIFFERENT MEN?

And still, no one has explained the hospital scenario. This completely debunks the actors theory or the idea that it was faked, and no one here wants to answer it.

Please explain to me how hundreds of police, fire department, nurses, doctors and surgeons were dealt with. These are people who have lived and worked in Boston for decades, they would have all be present. They would have been the ones treating the victims.

Tell me, were they replaced? If they were, why have none of them asked who all those complete strangers were in their uniforms doing their jobs on the day?

No one can answer this, because it destroys the nonsense fantasy, and we can't be dealing with facts and truth here now can we!

If someone can give me an explanation for that, maybe I'll be convinced that the theory is at least possible or plausible. Until then, this theory is paranoid BS.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Since the window was broken I'n confused what point you are making.

Well, Both you and someone else have said it was the pressure wave from the blast that broke the window...but I thought it far more likely that shrapnel from the bomb would have broke the window, but couldn't understand why other nearby windows were unscathed....considering the injuries sustained just a few meters away.

Which is why I asked in my original post; Was the bomb placed inside the shop.

Guess the blast wasn't that great and only injured those very close to the device, could be the answer.
edit on 21-7-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There was a thread about this back when it happened.

Seriously, I don't know why this is all being rehashed again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Greetings.

I'm afraid that it appears that you are that gullible, especially when you say your mind is already made up.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

And don't you think that if they were using actors to play these roles they would use DIFFERENT MEN?

And still, no one has explained the hospital scenario. This completely debunks the actors theory or the idea that it was faked, and no one here wants to answer it.

Please explain to me how hundreds of police, fire department, nurses, doctors and surgeons were dealt with. These are people who have lived and worked in Boston for decades, they would have all be present. They would have been the ones treating the victims.

Tell me, were they replaced? If they were, why have none of them asked who all those complete strangers were in their uniforms doing their jobs on the day?

No one can answer this, because it destroys the nonsense fantasy, and we can't be dealing with facts and truth here now can we!

If someone can give me an explanation for that, maybe I'll be convinced that the theory is at least possible or plausible. Until then, this theory is paranoid BS.

With just your opening line:

You insult the intelligence of anyone other then your own opinions, you are clearly not looking to learn truth nor wish to have any of the questions answered or you would not include insults which only serve to make yourself look "childish".
edit on 21-7-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by NavyDoc

I have to agree, the actor theory seems illogical. More than likely this was a false flag to bring TSA to the streets and to see if they could lock down a major city, but there is no reason for actors. They killed thousands during 9/11, I'm sure blowing up a few Bostonians would be no big deal.

Only a poor researcher who knows absolutely nothing about what is really coming down would actually believe that 3,000 were killed on 9/11...............NOBODY was killed - the buildings were empty.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Ok, so here's what we have.
The video is not rare or forbidden (although someone could have a copyright claim)
The woman the video claims is a "true American" & the videographer is actually walking around with her hands over her ears.

And the person that really filmed the video is probably this guy
If the person that made the video is trying to speak the truth, why base it on a lie?

========================================================================================
Shall we do a comparison then?

The frame on the right is taken from CM's video @ (0:00-26:160)
Now, if the person in black shooting video with the cell phone is the actual videographer he would have had to make a pretty quick leap to have captured the frontal view of the "perp" who is seen leaving the scene of the crime? Lets see what we make of this - thanks
edit on 21-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Greetings.

I'm afraid that it appears that you are that gullible, especially when you say your mind is already made up.

you are clearly programmed to believe this DRILL to be a real event your brainwashed
(said in robot like voice just so your brain does not dare wake up)

ooooooooooh nice 3 letter style agency avatar
edit on 21/7/2013 by stealthyaroura because: skill baby

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by LurkingRelentlessly
your asking the wrong questions.

the question you should be asking is why was there a "drill" on this day for this very event?

lets see...what would one need for such a drill... well... actors...big scary boom... and an unsuspecting audience at large event.

the local news report of this drill is at the bottom of this page. although the actual link to news15 has been conveniently scrubbed from their site.

i can already hear the lazy's asking "why hasnt anybody come out an said they were apart of such an operation"

i wont do all of the work for you.

but ill do some.

Richard Serino, former Dir. Boston EMS, Now FEMA Chief, Outlined Marathon 'Special Events as Planned Disasters CONCEPT' in Powerpoint Presentation (May 28, 2013)
memorygapdotorg.files.wordpress.com... f
[add "f" to link in address bar upon reaching the 404 page]

kudos to stealthyaroura as well

reply to post by beatbox

why thank you, pity my full username doesn't show...

reply to post by Knives4eyes

knives4eyes is positively "Insane" as well today

I would like to point out that whether the victims at boston were paid actors
or victims of a false flag [ a la 9/11]

the results are the same.

did somebody mention moulage? [pics!]
nodisinfo.com...
edit on 20-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added comment regarding correcting link to PDF
oh that link to the fraudsters is epic that is just crazy.the bare faced cheek of it. how can people NOT see this for what it was A LIE

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
oh that link to the fraudsters is epic that is just crazy.the bare faced cheek of it. how can people NOT see this for what it was A LIE

Humans cannot bear much reality. Most lives are a flight from selfhood. Most prefer the truths of the stable. You stick your heads into the stanchions and munch contentedly until you die. Others use you for their purposes. Not once do you live outside the stable to lift your head and be your own creature.
- Frank Herbert (Children of Dune)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The real hoax is that someone...no...ANYONE called that person a CAMERA WOMAN.
That was as amateur as me on a golf course.

This weak over analyzed CRAP/GARBAGE gets old, and tiresome.

in my humble yet annoyed opinion, of course.

pfft

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join