It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
jeez you best get up to speed if you think this REALLy HAPPENED they have identified the double amputee for gods sake and he would NOT be wheeled out on a wheel chair he would of been stretched into an ambulance.
THIS is the 1st clue. WATCH CLOSELY.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by ken10
Was the "Bomb" planted inside that shop ?......Sure looks like the explosion happened from inside the shop blowing the glass outwards ???

That's what I see from that video.

This was one of the first points addressed in the Boston mumbo jumbo, pressure waves sucks the windows outward until they shatter via vacuum.

Google "Vacuum created during explosion" etc.

Ah, so the bomb that caused death and destruction from around ten feet away never broke the window....that was done by a pressure wave.

Hmm, couldn't that be used as a point for a fake explosion.

Silly me for expecting a bomb to break windows.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
your asking the wrong questions.

the question you should be asking is why was there a "drill" on this day for this very event?

lets see...what would one need for such a drill... well... actors...big scary boom... and an unsuspecting audience at large event.

the local news report of this drill is at the bottom of this page. although the actual link to news15 has been conveniently scrubbed from their site.

i can already hear the lazy's asking "why hasnt anybody come out an said they were apart of such an operation"

i wont do all of the work for you.

but ill do some.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Just to add to my post last night, as it was late.

In this picture you can clearly see that the inner panel of the left-hand window is intact, hence the reflection. The right-hand window was blown in completely, you can see some of its glass sitting on the sill. Much of the glass on the pavement is from two similar windows above, that suffered outer panel damage and simply fell down. In later pictures there is even more glass pushed out at the start of a clean-up. It's safe to say that much of the not very powerful blast went upward and the most damage was to the people standing from the middle of the pavement out to the kerb from the shrapnel and the left-hand window's outer panel.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
ohhhh look another Boston Bombs conspiracy,

I really do fear this is turning into 9/11, I am starting to see the same trends.

I just don't quite get why there must be a conspiracy behind everything, fair enough one might say "9/11 was a false flag", but that does not mean that the Boston Bombings was also a false flag.

its just getting stupid, every time something happens in the world a bunch of conspiracy theorists with way to much time on their hands crawl out and start over analyzing everything looking for the next 9/11.

This really has to stop, its just getting silly.

Just take of the tin foil hat and accept that some times, bad things happen because they happen, because people like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev actually exist and they seek to harm us and it has nothing to do with some grand government conspiracy backed by the Galactic federation of light or who ever the new conspiracy baddy is these days.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
jeez you best get up to speed if you think this REALLy HAPPENED they have identified the double amputee for gods sake and he would NOT be wheeled out on a wheel chair he would of been stretched into an ambulance.
THIS is the 1st clue. WATCH CLOSELY.

@20:27, this may explain why the original videographer in te op claims to be a women named Claudia Martinaa...and chose not to use his real identity....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

I do little more for them sigh.
hseep.dhs.gov...

and the DHS admit there was a planned opperation replicating the EXACT EVENT
make of the very blurry line between truth and disinformation what you will.
www.storyleak.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Ahh the Boston SMOKE BOMB more like. crisis actors fake injuries DHS organised. christ if you can't see this for what it was A DRILL then you best get you tubeing.

hmmmm.....

I wonder if the families of those who died and the people who lost their limbs would agree with you that it was a smoke bomb.....

the lack of respect to the victims of terrorist attacks on ATS is appalling.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ahh the Boston SMOKE BOMB more like. crisis actors fake injuries DHS organised. christ if you can't see this for what it was A DRILL then you best get you tubeing.

hmmmm.....

I wonder if the families of those who died and the people who lost their limbs would agree with you that it was a smoke bomb.....

wheel me the victims out with proof of there injuries being caused on that day by a bomb.
don't just show me picture's of paid trauma victims (crisis actors) pretending they lost there limbs because of some pressure cooker pot!
IF there is the slightest chance there were real injuries I think your terrorists are within the US government.
bring some real proof to the argument before you call me disrespectful.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

hmmmm.....

What evidence do you have to show that anyone died? Besides what MSM has told you...

And this is a valid and sincere question, I'm not playing dumb...
edit on 20-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
2 words- terrorism insurance

A few more acts and small businesses will be required to carry it followed by citizens.

[size=-3]Paid for by the paid actors guild of america

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

hmmmm.....

What evidence do you have to show that anyone died?

that is the problem a total unwillingness to accept anything I could link you to the news stories of the accounts of the deaths and injuries that day, but the you would only say that the MSN is in on it.

Its just pathetic, its like all the people who go on about sandy hook actors.

its actually really quite sick the way the dead are disrespected on ATS at times.

these are real people please remember that!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

hmmmm.....

that is the problem a total unwillingness to accept anything I could link you to the news stories of the accounts of the deaths and injuries that day, but the you would only say that the MSN is in on it.

its actually really quite sick the way the dead are disrespected on ATS at times.

yes real people well prepared for there acting role in a drill. try to understand what i'm saying.
it's more like Sandy Hook than 911 actually if you want to make comparisons.hell they even used some of the sandy hook police in the boston thing.

I think your missing the point. you say it's being called a false flag well no not quite. it was a DHS drill.

have you watched ANY of the vids ? look at the blood it's freaking BRIGHT RED clearly not real blood.
real blood turns very dark very quickly.

you say that if you bought any evidence that I would say the MSM would be in on it?
well guess what THEY WERE.
the media,the police, the paramedics,the local governors, the victims(actors) THIS IS WHAT OPERATION URBAN SHIELD were doing (whether or not that was the name of THIS exact drill?)
The Department Of Homeland Security have this all in there documents. yes even the news anchors are sticking to a prepared story. IT HAS TO BE AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE.

whether or not TPTB decided to go with the drill and exploit the story as real may be open to question by some.
Look what happened after.COMPLETE LOCKDOWN with a huge police presence all practicing for a real world events that may happen.
but your entitled to you view i'm showing mine and the evidence that we are not being told the truth about what really happened is overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We know the truth though.

Public gets close to the truth about a situation.

Government must react and creates plan to mock and defraud those that are closest to the truth.

Government institutes plan and creates event.

Public reacts to event not realizing it was intentionally fabricated to generate emotions.

Government pulls out trump card making Public look stupid.

Now public is starting to doubt itself.

Did I miss a step in this process? Eventually the government wouldn't have to fabricate anything, just let the media concentrate on specific agendas while ignoring others.

You'd be surprised how much music affects mood in cinema, how the right tone can attribute suspicion to any scene.

Welcome to the shadow puppet theater.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

hmmmm.....

Since you mentioned SH..I'll add this.
These are the first photos that I have seen of anyone the SH bodies being removed..what about you?

Credited to JB Nicholas
www.google.ca... ...263964.266364.0.267254.%E2%80%8B20.18.0.0.0.6.338.1666.10j7j0j1.18.0...0%E2%80%8B.0...1ac.1.nsW8YQBWnNQ&biw=1024&bih=644&sei=k7vqUdDUB4O48wT17oH4Cg #

www.blogger.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

This is also what i mean, you are so desperate to make your point that your going to go as far as to post pictures of dead kids in body bags.

What on earth makes you think that is acceptable, its sick, please, stop it.
edit on 20-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you blind? How sure are you, that's a kid? That could be anybody....if anybody. And if you would take off your colored glasses, you would see that the person is about 6ft compared to the gurney...use yor brain and not your emotions...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

This is also what i mean, you are so desperate to make your point that your going to go as far as to post pictures of dead kids in body bags.

What on earth makes you think that is acceptable, its sick, please, stop it.
edit on 20-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

oh my god take a pill mate! all i see is a stretcher with a white sheet covering "something" and it ain't child sized.
your the one with "I am the super shill" so your doing your work, we understand.

BEATBOX that's the 1st I have seen of those pics. Don't really have a comment.Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

it's called cognitive dissonance
you used to get the same responses if you posted a thread regarding what is now known as PRISM/Snowden revelations
the same responses: "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE you're crazy/paranoid/an idiot, They wouldn't do that, you're an anti american hater, you're a fearmonger, HATE HATE HATE YOU YOU LIAR!"

now that everyone knows Big Brother is no longer fictional, the "Sane" have to over compensate on other matters

never mind all the times that:
-the authorities "stopping a terrorist " turns out to be an entrapment/setup
-the media is caught lying and even photoshopping pictures of a suspect to make them look scarier/crazy/more fitting hollywood images of a psychopaths
-the authorities have made blatant announcements of having paid trolls working online to manipulate perception and opinion

-those being sold to us as "the "good guys/ heroes and GREAT LEADERS" are mass-murderers,psychopaths, pathological liars, and GREEDHEADS who perform human sacrifices for their lust of money .

you beatbox, while possibly wrong in terms of details and scope, [the last desperate, nit-picking "hope" of the "sane"]

are obviously "Insane" to even think of questioning

edit on 19-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

I really appreciate your words,sir,...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join