It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I agree, I think it's that guy(?) in blue taking the video.
Certainly isn't the woman covering her ears.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Just regarding the police guy telling the videographer to 'get out of here'.

The first priority of responders is to clear the uncritically injured from the area - 1) to attend to the victims, and 2) to preserve the crime scene.

I see nothing suspicious at all about him/her being told to move. Indeed, there could well have been another device if nothing else.

Also, the 'area being cleared' thing is simlarly misleading - marathon observers rarely stay long after the elite athletes have completed the course. Given the bomb went off well after this point, it's little surprise the area wasn't packed with people, and those that were there would obviously move forward to the rails for a better view. Remember, the last part of a marathon course is usually packed with photographers looking to get the 'hero' shots to sell on. Once they'd gotten those, it's the race to get them the media sports desks.

For me, the bombers probably tried to time their bombs for around the elite running times but somehow messed up. You'd be looking at dozens of more deaths had they successfully achieved this.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Come on fellow critical thinkers...err..I mean fellow "debunkers" and "shills" and so on - don't be so stupid and believe that there are actual terrorists and other bad people in the world who just want to hurt and kill others. We all must be aware by now that every terror event in America is carried out by our own government! There have literally been thousands of paid actors with fake wounds in these staged terror events, as well as the people who plan and carry out these staged terror events - and obviously every single one of them are good at keeping it secret! And the victims of these staged terror events who are "killed" are in reality paid a good amount of money and sent to some nice tropical location to retire - you know, so they won't be seen again. Because they are "dead". And the family members of the "victims" are all in on it too - pretending to be sobbing with grief and all. No one actually gets hurt with these "fake bombs"!

So quit being so gullible. Every single horrible tragedy in America is a staged event - terrorists do not exist!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There are many locations with lists of false flag operations by many governments in the world which are now known to facts. Those who don't think this is being done and cannot understand reasons it is being done, need to research this.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”. - Adolph Hitler

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by NavyDoc

I really don't get this new trend of conspiracy theorists who think that the government stages disasters with actors and fake blood for some sort of nefarious purposes.

Let me break it down for you, because I do understand it. Remember 911? Of course you do. Remember the pod people, the no planers, and the ufo / mininuke crowd? Yeah, exactly, the "theories" are created to marginalize those of us with real questions, and possibly information. They are a honeypot designed to pull people in and "Alex Jones" them, make them look like raving drooling lunatics.

Lately, the "theory" to everything is "paid actors". This all started because of the fact that when cities and police / emergency response teams practice for disasters and attacks, they often employ companies to provide "victims", actors and students who play the part of protestors, injured or dead people, etc. Sometimes they go as far as fake injuries and makeup. It's been going on for years, and really helps the teams experience the frantic nature of an event.

Going from the response in Boston, I'd say they've probably been very well trained indeed.

But, alas, those who lack the ability to think critically and examine evidence, just call everything a conspiracy. Some for nefarious reasons like I already mentioned, others because they so desperately want to be part of the crowd that's "awake" and "figured it out" that everything is a conspiracy.

I'm not even saying there wasn't, who knows, but this paid actors BS is ridiculous, they even claim those kids at Sandy Hook were shot by the government, or didn't exist at all.

Remember that guy who got run over and hacked apart in London? Yeah, that was apparently faked with actors too.

Prediction: Whatever the next big event or story is, paid actors did it.

LOL. You are correct of course. Paid actors, the new fad in conspiracy theories.

with the newest "brainwashing" "mind control" techniques today there would not even need to be a lot of paid people, there would just be people who thought something happened such and such a way and it did not.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That still doesn't explain why the glass is blown outwards...he's not talking about windows further down.lol c'mon
edit on 19-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

Nobody wants to publicly bring up why the glass was blown outwards, which is a clear indication that the bomb was in that building.
I dont know what a motive would be to stage this but I do know that several things are suspicious, in this video you dont see any one with clothes cut from top to bottom.
In the other videos, you do see clothes that do look like theyd been cut instead of pierced by ball bearings but you dont see any blood on some of these people, just tattered pants.
The blood you do see, from the one guy, the blood looks like it came out of a cheap horror film, it looked like red paint.
Ive seen blood on a sidewalk before, it doesnt look like that

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That still doesn't explain why the glass is blown outwards...he's not talking about windows further down.lol c'mon

This has been debunked and explained several times. You can clearly see that the windows on the ground floor are double glazed, the OUTER pane shattered INWARD from the blast, and the shattered glass is seen on the ground outside.

The concussive nature of the explosion also creates a reverse pull, meaning that not all glass would be forced through. This is seen in numerous scientific examples and is a matter of scientific fact.

All of this nonsense is just that, nonsense. Actors? Then how do people explain needing THOUSANDS of actors replacing local PD, local FD, nurses, doctors and surgeons?

When an event like this happens there are emergency systems in place to call everyone in. So what happened when all those off-duty responders arrived at the hospital? Did they find fake blood and fake limbs? Did they find NO INJURIES AT ALL? Don't you think some of those thousands of people would have NOTICED THAT?

I really do get angry with all this completely irrational BS. I sincerely hope these are teenagers coming up with these "conspiracy theories" about actors, because if these are adults it's very concerning.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

This has been debunked and explained several times. You can clearly see that the windows on the ground floor are double glazed, the OUTER pane shattered INWARD from the blast, and the shattered glass is seen on the ground outside. The concussive nature of the explosion also creates a reverse pull, meaning that not all glass would be forced through. This is seen in numerous scientific examples and is a matter of scientific fact.

Go back and look at the video again !....Only the one shop with all the debris and people hurt has broken windows.

Now IF a bomb containing shrapnel to cause injuries had gone off away from the shops, SURELY other shop windows would have been damaged too !.....But I'm not seeing that in the video.....Are you ?

Its just an observation and I'm not implying anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's late here, and I'm off to my scratcher. The glass you talk about, if not already understood is from a double glazed window, the inner panel on that window was still intact, while the outer glaze disintegrated..outwards, enough to hurt people. It was not a big blast however. The second window further away was blown inward entirely.
edit on 19-7-2013 by smurfy because: Edit for clarity.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Wow, way too much hostility on this thread. If you aren't impressed, move on.

Not to beat a dead horse, but none of the videos shown by ShadellacZumbrum were from the perspective of the first video you posted. The only other videos I have seen here were arial and from outside the flags. While I didn't see anything controversial, it DOES seem to be a rare video angle.

The other video, the 12 min one, was a bit eye opening for me. I haven't really followed the theory of a fake, but it sure looked like that woman was laying a blood trail. Although, she could have been losing lots of blood, causing her to faint. Her noticing it was "her checking her fake purse". Someone did appear to be treating her wound later. And what was that FBI agent doing standing around in plan clothes? (although it was annoying that it looped for like 4 minutes)

As far as actors and too many people involved to be a conspiracy... Sounds like a good argument. However, there are thousands of government agents, and they seem to keep secrets pretty well.

I think the original post was a good find. A star for you, can't flag cause I'm too new.

Now people can yell at me too.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm on the fence, I do agree the bombing was a false flag, but don't agree with the actor theory. But in saying that you would only need two or three actors for it to work. The response staff would be real.

Why tell someone to get out of here? The more people to help the better?

And maybe this man lied about his identity because he feared his safety?

Why is everybody being so touchy?
edit on 19-7-2013 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
There are many locations with lists of false flag operations by many governments in the world which are now known to facts. Those who don't think this is being done and cannot understand reasons it is being done, need to research this.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”. - Adolph Hitler

Funny how people have to make quotes up to try and prove a conspiracy.... Hitler never said that!
www.ihr.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just because there may have been false flags historically doesn't mean Boston was a false flag. For there to be a "false flag" there needs to be a "flag." What was this supposedly about? Promoting an invasion of Dagestan? What kind of action or policy has anyone been advocating based on this? We've hardly even heard much about the modest suggestions relating to thisincident such as unifying the terrorist data bases.I

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
I'm on the fence, I do agree the bombing was a false flag, but don't agree with the actor theory. But in saying that you would only need two or three actors for it to work. The response staff would be real.

Why tell someone to get out of here? The more people to help the better?

And maybe this man lied about his identity because he feared his safety?

Why is everybody being so touchy?
edit on 19-7-2013 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

The response staff for anyone really hurt would be real, the response staff for the actors would be actors.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Was the "Bomb" planted inside that shop ?......Sure looks like the explosion happened from inside the shop blowing the glass outwards ???

That's what I see from that video.

This was one of the first points addressed in the Boston mumbo jumbo, pressure waves sucks the windows outward until they shatter via vacuum.

Google "Vacuum created during explosion" etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags

www.washingtonsblog.com...

So you saying Hitler was behind the attacks in Boston? Wow. Interesting angle to say the least.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ahh the Boston SMOKE BOMB more like. crisis actors fake injuries DHS organised.
christ if you can't see this for what it was A DRILL then you best get you tubeing.

not quite a false flag event but they sure took advantage of this STAGED EVENT.
EVERY service was in on the fact! Have you seen the Department Of Homeland Security document?

A fully co ordinated life like event to prepare the media,emergency services,local council,event organisers, possible participants for an event THAT MAY TAKE PLACE.

operation northwoods anyone?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Now IF a bomb containing shrapnel to cause injuries had gone off away from the shops, SURELY other shop windows would have been damaged too !.....But I'm not seeing that in the video.....Are you ?

Its just an observation and I'm not implying anything.

Well, no, you are implying something, otherwise you wouldn't be here having this conversation. The damage is clearly there for all to see.

There is plenty of damage which shows the force of the blast.

In this location, the bag was placed at the small opening into the left entrance to the outer seating area (looking from the front of the store), and before the blast you can see an advertising board on the outside of that seating area which is clearly ripped apart and shows a lot of damage after the blast.

Here's what gets me about this "no explosion" and "actors" theory...

If this was "staged", there were no check points to prevent random members of the public from walking right into it at any time. Anyone could have stumbled onto their dastardly plan. Don't you think someone would have noticed the damage all around them, the broken glass, the actors getting into position?

People work in those stores too, so where were they while the "stage" was being set? Don't we think someone in one of those stores, or the offices above, would have something to say about the preparations going on right in front of them?

If there was a fake explosion, those involved had less than ten seconds to...
1. Get into position
2. Throw shrapnel around
3. Smash some windows (without anyone noticing the sound of smashing glass)
4. Rip the advertising board up
5. Splash fake blood everywhere
6. Position fake limbs

As for the actors theory, as stated, every city has an emergency plan to call in all available staff when something like this happens. The injured would be being treated by nurses, doctors, paramedics and surgeons who have all lived and worked there for years. Were they all magically replaced on the day? Were they all told not to come in? Is there a cast of thousands there to replace the Fire Dept, Police, hundreds of race staff, nurses, orderlies, doctors and surgeons too?

This is crazy, and it's obviously complete nonsense. There is no way in hell this was staged. It would require the complicity of so many people it's totally impossible to even consider it as a viable scenario.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

You really think police, fire department, nurses, doctors and surgeons wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real and fake blood, or real and fake injuries?

You would need far more than just two or three actors. You would need to replace hospital staff and paramedics, and then you would need to explain to all those who have been replaced why they can't do their job that day, and why there are so many complete strangers standing in for them and doing the jobs they are paid to do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join