It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
reply to post by NavyDoc

Will you give me your honest opinion about this video...it will only take 4min of your time.

A couple quotes:

"In this simulated battlefield, it's hard to determine what's real and what's not!"

"We call it hyper-realistic"

"The action is fake but the amputees are real"

"Having amputee actors. What does that mean?" - "Complete realism!"

edit on 19-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

The more realistic the training, the better people perform under the real thing. Making the training as realistic as possible is essential for our first responders to do a good job.

Some of the comments are hyperbole. Having been in that sort of training and the real deal, a simulation still is a pale imitation of reality but you do the best you can to make the training as realistic as possible. This sort of thing has been going on for decades and moulage has become very sophisticated over the years.
edit on 19-7-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You guys are missing the point...this is nt about the troops. It's about the paid actors....

I must admit, ATS has some very great artful dodgers and spin artists...you guys are GOOD!!!

But I digress...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nice find...the angles kinda match..but that still doesn't change the contents of the video....

Nope.

But it does change the context.

If you like being lied to & manipulated just for confirmation bias, that's your choice.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You guys are missing the point...this is nt about the troops. It's about the paid actors....

I must admit, ATS has some very great artful dodgers and spin artists...you guys are GOOD!!!

But I digress...

Please tell me how exactly you can get realism without using actors?
No using a medsim training dummy is not the same as using a human being in a fluid situation.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I must admit, so does Youtube......

Those folks aren't so good.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

But I digress...

No using a medsim training dummy is not the same as using a human being in a fluid situation.

I'm scratching my head here...the military, firefighters, EMT, and healthcare professionals have been using actors and moulage to train for emergency and casualty situations for decades. It is nothing new and it has never been a secret and the intent is to both give the best possible training and also to desensitize the first responders so they don't freeze the first time they have to deal with a casualty. It is a leap of illogicality to assume that the fact these programs exist means that they were used in any particular bombing or shooting.

A conspiracy using paid actors defies logic as well. Why use hundreds of actors to pretend a bomb went off when you could just use a real bomb? A single patsy bomber is less likely to spill your evil plans than hundreds of patsy actors.
edit on 19-7-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

But I digress...

You made my point without even realizing it....

Apply what you said to the bombings....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Hi friend.

Welcome to 3 months ago.

You'll find comprehensive coverage on the theories you're presenting HERE

edit on 19-7-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Hi to you sir, I've been here longer then 3 months. Although the video was uploaded yesterday

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Uh yeah. My copy paste didn't work and it pasted the last thing I copied.

Obviously liquid nails FAQ.

Lol

Link is fixed.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Go to 1:47 in the video. I would think that's the same moment in the video...screaming at her. And it clearly looks like a woman..

Thank you! Finally someone who actually saw her getting yelled at also. She was like jogging or walking pretty quick and looks like she is startled as the "cop" yells get outta hear and maybe even pushes her camera down or her away.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by xavi1000

Why a head shot and not centermass?

In real life, police and military personnel are trained to fire at the center of mass (read: chest/heart), as the head is a small target that likes moving around a lot, while the center of mass is a relatively easy target that moves with the subject and also has lots of vital organs in it. And even if you miss, you might hit a limb (or, yes, the head) instead.

Good point , i will open another thread about this.

Include this OK......Dzhokar Tsarnaev’s Throat Wound: Another Government Lie Bites the Dust
edit on 19-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

Go to 1:47 in the video. I would think that's the same moment in the video...screaming at her. And it clearly looks like a woman..

Thank you! Finally someone who actually saw her getting yelled at also. She was like jogging or walking pretty quick and looks like she is startled as the "cop" yells get outta hear and maybe even pushes her camera down or her away.

You mean this woman??

The one that had her hands over her ears the entire time?

The photo of her being "yelled" at was taken by Flickr user "hahatango". She is in 6 photos taken that day & every single one of them she has her hands over her ears.

She is not the videographer.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I must admit, so does Youtube......

Those folks aren't so good.

I'm more inclined to take their words/research into consideration over MSM...
New YouTube video uploaded today...raises some interesting points and show photos that are very new to me...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I realize the thrust of this thread's discussion is whether the video is in fact "rare" or "forbidden," the gender of the videographer, and the efficacy of using actors and amputees in crisis training scenarios, so I hope I am not entirely off-topic by suggesting this video has content that could help make an argument that some or all of the Boston Bombing could have been staged for some nefarious purpose. Those other points seem rather tertiary to me when considering the greater ramifications of this event so please pardon my insolence in case that implication is already resolved.

My conspiracy-mindedness suggests some of the aftermath of that event such as the lockdown and neighborhood searches, flashing citizens with gunpoint as they peer out their windows, that this could have been used to condition a people to elements of martial law. I know, rather far-fetched notion that things like that could happen in America.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I realize the thrust of this thread's discussion is whether the video is in fact "rare" or "forbidden," the gender of the videographer, and the efficacy of using actors and amputees in crisis training scenarios, so I hope I am not entirely off-topic by suggesting this video has content that could help make an argument that some or all of the Boston Bombing could have been staged for some nefarious purpose. Those other points seem rather tertiary to me when considering the greater ramifications of this event so please pardon my insolence in case that implication is already resolved.

My conspiracy-mindedness suggests some of the aftermath of that event such as the lockdown and neighborhood searches, flashing citizens with gunpoint as they peer out their windows, that this could have been used to condition a people to elements of martial law. I know, rather far-fetched notion that things like that could happen in America.

It's not far fetched at all, sir. What you said makes much more sense then what's being shoved down the masses throats...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But I digress...

it's called cognitive dissonance
you used to get the same responses if you posted a thread regarding what is now known as PRISM/Snowden revelations
the same responses: "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE you're crazy/paranoid/an idiot, They wouldn't do that, you're an anti american hater, you're a fearmonger, HATE HATE HATE YOU YOU LIAR!"

now that everyone knows Big Brother is no longer fictional, the "Sane" have to over compensate on other matters

never mind all the times that:
-the authorities "stopping a terrorist " turns out to be an entrapment/setup
-the media is caught lying and even photoshopping pictures of a suspect to make them look scarier/crazy/more fitting hollywood images of a psychopaths
-the authorities have made blatant announcements of having paid trolls working online to manipulate perception and opinion

-those being sold to us as "the "good guys/ heroes and GREAT LEADERS" are mass-murderers,psychopaths, pathological liars, and GREEDHEADS who perform human sacrifices for their lust of money .

you beatbox, while possibly wrong in terms of details and scope, [the last desperate, nit-picking "hope" of the "sane"]

are obviously "Insane" to even think of questioning

edit on 19-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Was the "Bomb" planted inside that shop ?......Sure looks like the explosion happened from inside the shop blowing the glass outwards ???

That's what I see from that video.

When you have an explosion, the blast goes outwards, and then back inwards and up (like a mushroom cloud).
So the glass gets shattered, pushed inwards, and flies back outwards as well. That's why they had X's taped over all the windows in the old World War II movies. It was all they before safety glass was invented.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I have to agree, the actor theory seems illogical. More than likely this was a false flag to bring TSA to the streets and to see if they could lock down a major city, but there is no reason for actors. They killed thousands during 9/11, I'm sure blowing up a few Bostonians would be no big deal.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sorry but fuzzy videos reveal nothing.
One thing does puzzle me though:
With all that broken glass and 2 other windows in the apartments on the 2nd story were broken as well NOBODY was reported injured by falling glass.
If people were standing where the glass fell they would get cut and quite badly.
Something doesn;t jibe - either the numbers of people in the area were not what they were reported as being or .........not gonna go there but you know what I mean.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join