It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Gee whiz. Where's all that blood and carnage we see in the "Official Footage?" Seems conspicuousy absent in this vid. Curiouser and curiouser. Also nobody appears to be all that panicked back there either. Is that guy telling her to "get out of here!"? Yeah that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Forget to push the videos button.

Here you go.

1000's of videos

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ken10

No, because of the fact that this occurred on a city street, you've got an echo and reverberation effect taking place, that's why windows further away from the bomb are broken.

Pretty basic stuff.

From what I can see the windows leading up to the shop with the debris outside of it are intact. So I'm not sure your claim is true.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by beatbox

Forget to push the videos button.

Here you go.

1000's of videos

Ok, you still haven't showed me actual video footage being taken behind the flags at that point in time like the op...not photos or video compiled with photos...show me actual footage behind the flags since you say it's NOT rare..which can be debated all day...if not, let's move on..
Now this video I found may help your argument about the windows...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by NavyDoc
If the government is that evil, why not just use a real bomb?.

They did . It is called 911

Discussing Boston bombing and the notion of using actors.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by NavyDoc

I really don't get this new trend of conspiracy theorists who think that the government stages disasters with actors and fake blood for some sort of nefarious purposes.

Let me break it down for you, because I do understand it. Remember 911? Of course you do. Remember the pod people, the no planers, and the ufo / mininuke crowd? Yeah, exactly, the "theories" are created to marginalize those of us with real questions, and possibly information. They are a honeypot designed to pull people in and "Alex Jones" them, make them look like raving drooling lunatics.

Lately, the "theory" to everything is "paid actors". This all started because of the fact that when cities and police / emergency response teams practice for disasters and attacks, they often employ companies to provide "victims", actors and students who play the part of protestors, injured or dead people, etc. Sometimes they go as far as fake injuries and makeup. It's been going on for years, and really helps the teams experience the frantic nature of an event.

Going from the response in Boston, I'd say they've probably been very well trained indeed.

But, alas, those who lack the ability to think critically and examine evidence, just call everything a conspiracy. Some for nefarious reasons like I already mentioned, others because they so desperately want to be part of the crowd that's "awake" and "figured it out" that everything is a conspiracy.

I'm not even saying there wasn't, who knows, but this paid actors BS is ridiculous, they even claim those kids at Sandy Hook were shot by the government, or didn't exist at all.

Remember that guy who got run over and hacked apart in London? Yeah, that was apparently faked with actors too.

Prediction: Whatever the next big event or story is, paid actors did it.

LOL. You are correct of course. Paid actors, the new fad in conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Will you give me your honest opinion about this video...it will only take 4min of your time.

A couple quotes:

"In this simulated battlefield, it's hard to determine what's real and what's not!"

"We call it hyper-realistic"

"The action is fake but the amputees are real"

"Having amputee actors. What does that mean?" - "Complete realism!"

edit on 19-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Here are at least 3 RAW Footage videos that show the same area, right after the explosion, and prove that there is Nothing rare about this one.

video 1

Video 2

Video 3

If you weren't so lazy you would have found these too.
edit on 19-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Arrest PHOTOS: New Pictures Emerge From Boston Bombing Suspect Manhunt

A Massachusetts State Police officer has released never-before-seen photos of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, which show him bloodied and bruised as sniper teams take aim at his head. Sgt. Sean Murphy, a tactical photographer with the state police, handed over the photos to Boston Magazine on Thursday. He released them because he was furious with Rolling Stone for running the now-infamous cover photo of Tsarnaev that many say glamorizes the Boston bombing suspect. He told the magazine that he wanted to counter the message he says Rolling Stone conveys.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by beatbox

Here are at least 3 RAW Footage videos that show the same area, right after the explosion, and prove that there is Nothing rare about this one.

video 1

Video 2

Video 3

If you weren't so lazy you would have found these too.
edit on 19-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

Ok I stand corrected the op is not rare to you...

being lazy....

How am I lazy when it's you who made the argument about the video. Why should I have to prove to you how rare it is. You made the argument , not me..seems like you wanted me to do your research for you...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I had already done it, All you had to do is click the link.

L A Z Y .

That's o.k i'll let it slide this time.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Why a head shot and not centermass?

In real life, police and military personnel are trained to fire at the center of mass (read: chest/heart), as the head is a small target that likes moving around a lot, while the center of mass is a relatively easy target that moves with the subject and also has lots of vital organs in it. And even if you miss, you might hit a limb (or, yes, the head) instead.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Off Topic??? Would you please post this in the proper forum.

Please note the title of this thread Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing

Your post does not fit in this thread - -->"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Arrest PHOTOS: New Pictures Emerge From Boston Bombing Suspect Manhunt "

Its worthy of its own thread btw. But posting it here is a distraction and throws this thread out of balance - thank you

edit on 19-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Why a head shot and not centermass?

In real life, police and military personnel are trained to fire at the center of mass (read: chest/heart), as the head is a small target that likes moving around a lot, while the center of mass is a relatively easy target that moves with the subject and also has lots of vital organs in it. And even if you miss, you might hit a limb (or, yes, the head) instead.

Good point , i will open another thread about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

Ok ,ok, chill

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Ok ,ok, chill

Chill I will - and if you make it a thread I will certainly participate......thank you

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok, so here's what we have.

The video is not rare or forbidden (although someone could have a copyright claim)

The woman the video claims is a "true American" & the videographer is actually walking around with her hands over her ears.

And the person that really filmed the video is probably this guy

If the person that made the video is trying to speak the truth, why base it on a lie?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Originally posted by xavi1000

Ok ,ok, chill

Chill I will - and if you make it a thread I will certainly participate......thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Ok, so here's what we have.

The video is not rare or forbidden (although someone could have a copyright claim)

The woman the video claims is a "true American" & the videographer is actually walking around with her hands over her ears.

And the person that really filmed the video is probably this guy

If the person that made the video is trying to speak the truth, why base it on a lie?

Nice find...the angles kinda match..but that still doesn't change the contents of the video....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
reply to post by NavyDoc

Will you give me your honest opinion about this video...it will only take 4min of your time.

A couple quotes:

"In this simulated battlefield, it's hard to determine what's real and what's not!"

"We call it hyper-realistic"

"The action is fake but the amputees are real"

"Having amputee actors. What does that mean?" - "Complete realism!"

I know right..why train in realistic scenarios..what good will that do for anyone?

I mean the people that did a pen test at my work recently should not have acted so realistic clearly that realism indicates they are part of the nefarious plan to do something bad.

I never understood why people think training in a realistic manner with realistic elements use that as an argument for false flags.. The best training is real training so everything becomes muscle memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join