It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

A rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston "bombing." This is close-in video by a camerawoman not corrupted or paid to decieve, as others there were.

You be the judge people...very interesting, just thought I'd share.

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I may be lacking an eye for the obvious that the video has supposedly made clear. Am I suppose to stand on my head, or cover one eye, or blink really fast to see the incriminating evidence?

I understand the position of the video, which is for those who are unable to watch it, is that an "dust" explosion was intentionally detonated and the "actors" walked in the supposed "blast" area and started to act out their injuries. I believe the video is suggesting that a film from a particular angle doesnt show people standing near the flags when the explosion happened and then another video of a women running to the scene filming shows them there near the flags laying down ??

I am a bit confused as to the connections being made here. But then again i could be blind to the obvious.

edit on 19-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
double post
edit on 19-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Rare and forbidden view behind the flags at the Boston Bombing

That is no where near "Rare" as I have seen lots of images from that area after the blast.

It is also no where near "Forbidden" as they allowed the camera operator to leave with it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Was the "Bomb" planted inside that shop ?......Sure looks like the explosion happened from inside the shop blowing the glass outwards ???

That's what I see from that video.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I really don't get this new trend of conspiracy theorists who think that the government stages disasters with actors and fake blood for some sort of nefarious purposes. If the government is that evil, why not just use a real bomb? The more people involved with a conspiracy, the more likely it will be found out and hundreds of actors being in on your plot seems the bet way to have your plot exposed in moments.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

What a way to be anal...lol but I will play. I'm sure you get the point,

As far as rare goes..I believe the uploader is referring to video...not photos. Please post another video showing behind the flags. And it might not be "rare" to you but I'm pretty sure it's rare to many others..

And about it being forbidden, why would the guy scream "get out of here" to her? Pause at 1:47..
edit on 19-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

No, because of the fact that this occurred on a city street, you've got an echo and reverberation effect taking place, that's why windows further away from the bomb are broken.

Pretty basic stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am sorry, but couldn't clearly see that the blast area had been "cleared".

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That still doesn't explain why the glass is blown outwards...he's not talking about windows further down.lol c'mon

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I really don't get this new trend of conspiracy theorists who think that the government stages disasters with actors and fake blood for some sort of nefarious purposes.

Let me break it down for you, because I do understand it. Remember 911? Of course you do. Remember the pod people, the no planers, and the ufo / mininuke crowd? Yeah, exactly, the "theories" are created to marginalize those of us with real questions, and possibly information. They are a honeypot designed to pull people in and "Alex Jones" them, make them look like raving drooling lunatics.

Lately, the "theory" to everything is "paid actors". This all started because of the fact that when cities and police / emergency response teams practice for disasters and attacks, they often employ companies to provide "victims", actors and students who play the part of protestors, injured or dead people, etc. Sometimes they go as far as fake injuries and makeup. It's been going on for years, and really helps the teams experience the frantic nature of an event.

Going from the response in Boston, I'd say they've probably been very well trained indeed.

But, alas, those who lack the ability to think critically and examine evidence, just call everything a conspiracy. Some for nefarious reasons like I already mentioned, others because they so desperately want to be part of the crowd that's "awake" and "figured it out" that everything is a conspiracy.

I'm not even saying there wasn't, who knows, but this paid actors BS is ridiculous, they even claim those kids at Sandy Hook were shot by the government, or didn't exist at all.

Remember that guy who got run over and hacked apart in London? Yeah, that was apparently faked with actors too.

Prediction: Whatever the next big event or story is, paid actors did it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Ah yes, yes it does, glass has a resonant frequency that will allow it to shatter, with explosive force, due to sound waves alone, and it's not always directly away from the source of the sound waves.

But again, basic science, I can't teach you. I could provide a link to a mythbusters episode, but, they ARE actors, they ARE paid, and you'd probably claim they were in on it too.
edit on 19-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Ahh screw it:

Conventional window glass was not designed to resist wind-blown debris, earthquakes, explosions and terrorist attacks. When subjected to such stresses, existing glass often breaks into lethal shards that are hurled from the window frame, endangering building occupants and passers-by. Broken glass also causes additional property damage. Security window film can improve the ability of existing glass

Source

Mythbusters Breaking Glass Playlist

Can't embed playlists so there's a link, should be complete but it's all over you tube if not. Of course, it's not talking about explosions, it's showing oscillation but it's the same reason.
edit on 19-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Seriously? You are kidding right?
Well here you go.

1000's of images on google of this same area

Also, because they were trying to keep the area clear of idiots so they could work does not justify it being forbidden.

Now, if they kicked the camera operators @$$ and took the camera, you might be onto something.

Just another glorified headline that shows what we have already seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
If the government is that evil, why not just use a real bomb?.

They did . It is called 911

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Nope...nope...that's not a real tragedy scene...everythings wrong...she walked in while it was just set up....
sharpen your minds....smoke from behind the group on the ground....?...the person bent over but not doing anything to help....supervisor, huh!....not a trace of red stuff.....I have more...The yellow jackets lined up but just standing there in a row...in the voice of the scene supervisor saying " get outta here"....is a voice of how did you get here so quickly?...you caught us!! I'll save the skit.....chase you off...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I said video....NOT photos...

We all seen the photos...again, can you provide a video?

Then again why am I debating this? Back to the subject at hand...if its not rare or forbidden then ok, now what..

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Thank you, somebody whose using their brain....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by beatbox

Well here you go.

Exactly.... and anyone that is interested in the truth would look through those photos for the "bird's eye view" that one photographer had and realize the person running around filming the video in the OP is a MAN!! I usually find that when one starts off with a lie, the rest should be very scrutinized.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by beatbox

Well here you go.

Exactly.... and anyone that is interested in the truth would look through those photos for the "bird's eye view" that one photographer had and realize the person running around filming the video in the OP is a MAN!! I usually find that when one starts off with a lie, the rest should be very scrutinized.

Go to 1:47 in the video. I would think that's the same moment in the video...screaming at her. And it clearly looks like a woman..

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Seriously. Look at the high rez photos. That woman has her hands over her ears.

That is not the person that filmed the video!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join