It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archetype me please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this interesting website. You first take a short questionnaire; you can select up to three answers for each question and when given your results have the chance to become a member of their social network. You don't have to register to see your results. But you're ask your gender. I always like doing random questionnaires and learning about my results. From Rebel, to intellect, to spiritual, etc. You'll be surprised by your results. I sure hope I'll be surprised. Remember this is for fun and doesn't really have to dictate who you are as a person. Just take it for fun and share your results.

Question 1: I cannot live without: I chose being a leader and decision maker because I love being in charge; I also like the choice of being a coach, mentor, and father because as a leader I'll need to be competitive, strategic, and work well with people. I also would like to be a father one day. But I can be patient for that. My third choice is being well read and intelligent. I love reading anything non-fiction. Learning from people who have succeeded which can help me succeed in return.

Question 2: I’m first on my friends’ lists for: I chose entertaining the crowd or creatively inspiring others and fundraising, networking, or connections. Because I'm a social butterfly who loves to inspire, have fun, and connect with people.

Question 3: I think most people admire my: To be honest no one really admires me... yet! I would say I can predict the future because I'm very goal oriented and do my best to make tomorrow better than today.

Question 4: I can’t stop: I chose taking charge, competing, and learning.

Question 5: The most important words to live by: The first I chose was "don't tell me what to do." because I have always been rebellious and played by my own rules. "Move it or lose it." I chose that because you can either try to succeed or not. There is no middle ground. "The mind is a terrible thing to waste." I chose that because I have a seen a lot of people loss their minds as a result of drugs. Therefore I feel your mind is needed to be taken care of properly.

Question 6: I have or once dreamt about pursuing: I chose a life of an inventor or entrepreneur. Because I would love to become a business leader and usher the transhumanism movement. A masters or doctoral degree will be cool; and I finally chose a family. What man doesn't want to have great partner and children?

Question 7: When making decisions, I… …: Think about what will be give a competitive edge; Am not afraid to be totally defiant; Do what's best to maintain my status.

Question 8: What is your deepest fear?: I lose my influence and control; and My body is going to give up.

My results are:

MEET YOUR ARCHETYPE

40% Intellectual

Some people live to eat. Intellectuals live to think.

20% King/Executive

Kings are leaders, CEOs and head honchos.

20% Caregiver

Caregiving men are focused on everyone but themselves.

This is a surprise. I can understand King, but caregiver. I'm one of the most selfish, cheap and think of myself before anyone else. Weird! thinking about myself persons out there. I would like to work and connect with people. But I'm not a nice guy.

I would like to see your results and your opinions on this questionnaire. Remember this is not really supported by science and is more opinion than factual research.

Link
edit on 18-7-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

28% Caregiver

28% Intellectual

24% Advocate
Advocates are people who see themselves as the defenders of the world.

Like a fraking superhero

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Apparently i am not very intellectual... so i will just have to make do with my handsome features instead!

Results seem a bit false for me though as i see myself more as a caregiver

35% Creative

When you have an artistic soul, you love taking photos of quirky things, making up songs on the spot and jamming with friends in a garage band.

27% Caregiver

18% Intellectual

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I would have personally said that you should have been more of a carer Monkey :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

36% Creative
When you have an artistic soul, you love taking photos of quirky things, making up songs on the spot and jamming with friends in a garage band.

23% Intellectual

21% Visionary
When a Visionary gets an idea in his head, he takes it and runs with it.
edit on 18-7-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I redid the test and chose better answers. It looks like king increased by 5% and intellect decreased. I have always been an idiot! haha. This is a fun test.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Whats your cat dressed up as?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

This is not my cat, but it's dressed as a reindeer.
Can you say meow Rudolph!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

43% creative
26% intellectual
11% advocate
20% other

43% Creative When you have an artistic soul, you love taking photos of quirky things, making up songs on the spot and jamming with friends in a garage band.

26% Intellectual Some people live to eat. Intellectuals live to think.

11% Advocate Advocates are people who see themselves as the defenders of the world.

i would have to agree, I didn't always pick 3 answers, some questions only 1 applied to me. But yeah, seems about right for the life I live.

edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Watch him Phoenix... he has a thing about cats.. erm maybe reindeers now!

By the look on your cats face it is almost as if he/she is saying "can you get these bloody antlers of my head please i can no longer go through the cat flap for a pee!"

*Passes Monkeyboy the duct tape*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 18-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Very interesting quiz and a fairly accurate picture of me I suppose.

My results:

MEET YOUR ARCHETYPE
37% Spiritual
When you’re an archetypally spiritual guy it can be hard to stay quiet all the time.

27% Intellectual

16% Visionary
When a Visionary gets an idea in his head, he takes it and runs with it.

edit on 2013/7/18 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Here is mine...

I hope this has correctly transfered, otherwise I am going to look bloody silly. Let me rephrase that. I am going to look more silly than is the norm

Yep... looking pretty thick there. Pic didnt transfer so here is my result table in text form.
edit on 18-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

Thirty one percent rebel, thirty eight percent intellectual,eleven perecent creative and twenty percent other...

To my mind this whole test is pretty bogus. There were many questions which required only three answers, but I could easily have picked more options. Making us compromise in terms of which ones to click over simplifies the result somewhat.
edit on 18-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: Because

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yep that's me

Rebel without a clue

Cody

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This was fun.

I thought my caregiver archetype would have trumped my visionary archetype, so I was rather surprised!

S&F OP.

Cirque
edit on 18-7-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: fixed image

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hello. This little quiz was neat. It got me thinking deeper a bit

I honestly do not know how to post my results...hehe..

I was 54% caregiver
15% spiritual
11% intellectual

It says a caregiver is someone who lives to give and needs to be useful.

~nat

***I wanted to add boymonkeys pic ~~ he is a superhero

edit on 18-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Kinda cool site.
Intellectual I get
Creative is true but nobody in a garage band ever played bassoon.
I was surprised by the visionary
I guess I do have a habit of calling things before they happen but it's never the fun stuff.

edit on 18-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing the link to this quiz for us. It was fun.

Well, I'm not surprised by the results. I do work with children.

My spirit guide thinks they are accurate

top topics

join