It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Man dives through a chemtrail, and lives to tell his story, but still in shock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I thought of the image degradation after I posted that, but I am sure there should be some good sky photos somewhere to be used as a comparison. Just a matter of looking for them.

(only 47, Bwahahahah Gramps)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm sure they are. But obviously they've been digitaly manipulated by TPTB to confound us
Just like those false pictures of contrails from before 1995
edit on 18-7-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"...felt a little dumber than usual..."

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by AndyMayhew

I thought of the image degradation after I posted that, but I am sure there should be some good sky photos somewhere to be used as a comparison. Just a matter of looking for them.

Well, there is this book from 1963 that has pictures and some text stating that contrails can last for hours:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So many government Trolls.

You know when you have found a truth.
They try like Mad to hide it !

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

The RCMP won’t investigate a crime that I tasted in the sky, they’ve been given orders to not do their jobs, the RCMP is a criminal organization.

It's obvious this Canadian skydiver has a real hate on for the RCMP as they can only investigate when there actually IS a crime. When vapour trails AND chemtrails become outlawed THEN the RCMP can go investigate suspicious activity. Otherwise there is no crime and this skydiver no longer has any credibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I too skydove through a chemtrail. It was like bathing in the fountain of youth. It cured me of cancer, my wrinkles all disappeared, I am even able to have children again when before my Dr. said I could never be a father.

Oh wait, you only believe unsubstantiated stories that reinforce what you want to be true, I forgot.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

So many blind believers.

Your so called 'truth' has religious connotations. No proof, just faith, and not the good kind of faith either, that when in times of hardship can carry a person through, but the nasty, paranoid, bitchy kind of faith that revolves around the ego and the "I know better than you" side of peoples personality. Not good.

Chemtrail believers are like the a**hole religious types that normal people avoid.

Oh yeah, and the government didn't pay me to write that.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Something a person who doesn't have the ability to communicate logically might say.
I am sure anyone who doesn't believe the crazy stupid things you do, must be a gubbament agent.
Grow a brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Something a person who doesn't have the ability to communicate logically might say.
I am sure anyone who doesn't believe the crazy stupid things you do, must be a gubbament agent.
Grow a brain.

If you agree with them, it's true and you see the light. If you disagree, it's true and you're a disinfo agent. It's wonderful they have created a situation where no matter what you do, say, or prove, they are right and everything proves it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Guy should have had a camera on him. Would have helped his story a bit.

I'm not going to speculate whether this is BS or not, because I wasn't there at the time so I don't know.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Grow a brain.

If you agree with them, it's true and you see the light. If you disagree, it's true and you're a disinfo agent. It's wonderful they have created a situation where no matter what you do, say, or prove, they are right and everything proves it.

Right.

There is no chance for intelligent discourse with some of these people. As soon as you come up with evidence that contradicts their beliefs, they attempt to dismiss you by calling you a government shill. Using that tactic, everything they say is "the truth", but everything you say is irrelevant, because (as they claim) you are a shill.

This is most often done when they really don't have a good rebuttal to the evidence you have provided. When they can't attack the evidence, they attack the person presenting the evidence.

It's a tactic akin to someone sticking their fingers in your ears while you are talking, and them saying "blah, blah, blah -- I'm not listening to you!"

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Guy should have had a camera on him. Would have helped his story a bit.

I'm not going to speculate whether this is BS or not, because I wasn't there at the time so I don't know.

Well, he may have actually fallen through a cloud of something. However, at 11,000 feet, it was not a contrail. Contrails are much higher (30,000 feet or so) -- higher than the altitude from which almost all parachuting is done.

Plus, I'm not even sure how he have known it was a trail made from a plane in the first place. Did he see the plane?

Maybe he fell through a cloud of some pollutant from a factory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join