It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Man dives through a chemtrail, and lives to tell his story, but still in shock

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think the guy is either an idiot, a liar or both. So he jumps and stabilizes then realizes he's headed for a chemical cloud? How pray tell did he know it was in fact a chemical cloud? Now...Possibly it was a cloud formed by some industrial plant way down on the ground that in very calm weather had reached up to his level so I'll give him that, he also in the snippet provided doesn't mention "Chemtrail from an aircraft. If it indeed was a contrail he would not have identified it as a chemical cloud and at the speed he would have been traveling he would have been through it in no time. I think this is the same guy who wrote on Penticton letterhead and distributed it to the local community warning of Chemtrails!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Sounds like a load of rubbish

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

And there's plenty more where that came from...Just follow the link to the blog

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

That is covered by something we in the communications field call "pitch tone and pace". This simply means reflect the other persons manner of speech and patternisation, including vocabulary, so you better facilitate their understanding without needless repetition. Its basic communications training in my profession. Simply using a word the other person has themselves used to make sure they get what you are talking without becoming embroiled in a needless discussion about semantics keeps exchanges focused and clear..

So basically you're saying that what NASA scientist did, was he took the word with no meaning and used it in his speech to explain scientific method. Are you serious mate?

If you find this use of the word "Chemtrail" exciting or revelatory then fine, knock yourself out. Its exactly the sort of straw that believers like to clutch at anyway.

Who said I'm a believer? I'm just pointing to the fact, in my reply to BoneZ, that NASA scientists uses word 'chemtrail'.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Seems unlikely that there would be contrails at 11,000 feet.

Either this guy is really loading on the BS or maybe he did dive through a chemical trail of some description.

I mean it is entirely possible that he did go through something, like a plane dumping fuel, or a crop duster dumping chemicals.

I know crop dusters SHOULD drop their loads low to the ground, but what if for some reason he decided to offload it at a higher altitude?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

And you would be correct....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Seems unlikely that there would be contrails at 11,000 feet.

That is one of the things that made this story so interesting.....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The discussion of this over at David Icke's forum from last year is illuminating.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

It's not that hard to understand. Rather than get I to a whole discussion about "actually we don't call it a Chemtrail......"etc etc, he just used her own term to get his point over. You can tell from someone's own pitch tone and pace when any such attempt would result in a lengthy argument in which the original point is lost. That's how she sounded to me, I simply feel he picked up on that too.

Choose to disregard this if you wish, but as someone who has to do this on a daily basis, that's how I heard it. I simply offer a perspective to consider.

I never said you were anything. Believers clutching at straws like this, ("NASA said it!!!!") is simply a matter of fact. Whether or not that includes you is neither here nor there and a matter of your own choice.
edit on 18-7-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If this cloud was a contrail/chemtrail the skydiver should have passed through it in less than a second. If it was a larger cloud how could he tell what created it? What I want to know is how he identified this cloud, as having came from an aircraft as part of a spraying operation, before he passed though it?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Don't breathe too deep....it smells like BS.

Because it is.

You can't just jump out of a plane willy nilly whereever the hell you want. They have designated areas for that. Pretty confident that if they were jetsetting around spraying deadly chemicals (that no one can agree on or provide samples for testing that contain anything that wouldn't be there to begin with) right in the path of a skydiving grid?

As well, skydivers don't tend to jump out at the same altitudes that jetliners are flying at.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

If this cloud was a contrail/chemtrail the skydiver should have passed through it in less than a second. If it was a larger cloud how could he tell what created it? What I want to know is how he identified this cloud, as having came from an aircraft as part of a spraying operation, before he passed though it?

Because he couldn't, and even if he could, it would have to have actually happened for him to identify it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
But if its only condensation, it shouldnt burn like that... right?

He said the cloud was at 11,000 feet, and there would be no contrails at 11,000 feet. So, obviously he didn't fall through a contrail.

Contrails are made about 30,000 feet up, and the air is -40° F, and too thin to breathe (he would need an oxygen tank to breathe that air). If he was trying to breathe the super cold air at the altitude at which contrails form, then of course it would burn (if he could breathe at all), but then again, people do not normally skydive from 30,000+ feet.

But then again, he said it was 11,000 feet, so it wasn't a contrail.

Originally posted by Tiger5
Isn't it the jet exhaust? I f so it cannot just be condensation but must have the usual products of the jet combustion engine i.e smoke and a host of nitrates and sulphur compounds like sulphur dioxide.

If it was a contrail (and as mentioned before, it probably was NOT a contrail at 11,000 feet), there would be some chemicals, but it would be mostly water. Almost all of what you see in a contrail is water-ice crystals. Plus, he would be falling through it so fast that he probably would not have a chance to suck too much of it in. If it had spread into a wide cloud that he could fall through long enough to breathe a lot of it, then the chemicals would have dispersed.

I think it's possible that this guy fell through something, but it wasn't a contrail. Maybe he fell through a cloud that came from some sort of industrial plant. Or maybe not.

edit on 7/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Must be why "chemtrail" still isn't a real word in 99.9% of all dictionaries in the world.

Case closed, why is this thread even going on!

I mean, it's not in the dictionary therefore it just can't exist. Right?

Although, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are probably real although since they are in the dictionary.
Logic 101

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Yeah I call BS too.

In free-fall it's hard to to feel anything on your face apart from the sheer force of the cold air hitting you from underneath. In order to feel significant burning he would have been left with minor burns. The cloud could have had dust particles inside it making him feel breathless

It seems to me he either had a panic attack leaving him feeling breathless and his goggles were on too tight hence the headache.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The guys throws himself out of planes for a hobby.

I wouldn't take too much notice.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Must be why "chemtrail" still isn't a real word in 99.9% of all dictionaries in the world.

Although, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are probably real although since they are in the dictionary.
Logic 101

You see, what you do is pick something that sounds ridiculous, make a thread of it...and make it even more ridiculous. What that might prove is anybody's guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
the burning started and was worst while I was in the chemical-cloud, as soon as we got through it the burning started to go away….

How the hell did he stay in a "chemtrail cloud" long enough to breath anything falling at about 200 feet per second (typical terminal velocity of a skydiver)?

At 11,000 feet, if he had any chance for a breath, it was probably pollution -- the typical altitude (8,000 - 12,000) for pollution haze from factories to collect and travel with the prevailing winds. His symptoms are typical of people who breath untreated sulfur-thick factory smoke.
edit on 18-7-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

I mean, it's not in the dictionary therefore it just can't exist. Right?

Logic 101

Wow, you sure are a breath of fresh air! ON POINT SIR!
I am just glad you are here.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

As others have noted there are those of us who remember the sky being actually blue and the sun having a yellowish or golden tinge to it's light, what if somebody is actively altering our atmosphere like a sci fi alien colonisation plan. Sound's far fetched but what if.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join