It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa says chemtrails are real ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I came across this on Facebook today and thought of ATS right away... I didn't see it posted anywhere and thought members on ATS could listen to it and dissect it and figure out if there is any truth to it. youtu.be...
edit on 16-7-2013 by cklein61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2013 by cklein61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cklein61

Yes the rocket released a chemicaltrail, a "chemtrail". It was also around 100 miles up. What's important to the believers of course is he used the word chemtrail - nothing else matters.

(I do wonder if he said it deliberately though for a bet or to wind her up)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cklein61

Oh yay, I get to poo poo on chemtrails again.

Did you actually listen to it?

They are releasing lithium (harmless) in the upper atmosphere to help understand the physics behind our environment, mainly, the wind patters at higher altitudes.

the important things in this recording are:

Lithium is harmless
It's release at much higher altitudes than jets
It can not be seen with the naked eye, you need specially designed cameras

So.... guess what that means?

*big grin*

Not a single piece of chemtrail evidence that has been "supplied" is valid.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

(I do wonder if he said it deliberately though for a bet or to wind her up)

Indeed, as she started getting worked up, he said right to her that he believed she was working under a misconception or misunderstanding.

Which she was. She's a "sky is falling" chemtrail nutter, he's a scientist explaining the facts. And we all know, when it comes to chemtrails, they won't let any pesky facts get in the way of a good survival gear selling conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
well...at least a term chemtrail is confirmed...something all debunkers claim...does not exist. Only contrails.

Interesting...

The lithium ion Li+ administered as any of several lithium salts has proved to be useful as a mood-stabilizing drug in the treatment of bipolar disorder, due to neurological effects of the ion in the human body.

Harmless...perhaps...sounds like a pacifier.

Precautions[edit] NFPA 704 NFPA 704.svg032W The fire diamond hazard sign for lithium metal Lithium is corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. Breathing lithium dust or lithium compounds (which are often alkaline) initially irritate the nose and throat, while higher exposure can cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs, leading to pulmonary edema. The metal itself is a handling hazard because of the caustic hydroxide produced when it is in contact with moisture. Lithium is safely stored in non-reactive compounds such as naphtha.[105

I guess it's completely harmless....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

We've never denied the term chemtrail. Just that they're real. And wow, NASA confirms chemtrails, with a rocket they launched that released chemicals for an experiment. Don't you think that's just a LITTLE different than that plane flying overhead? Just a tiny bit?

Yes, releasing lithium at altitudes higher than planes fly is going to do wonders at pacifying people. Sure, that'll work.
edit on 7/16/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Not a single piece of chemtrail evidence that has been "supplied" is valid.

No evidence needed...he just confirmed it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

well in the same sentence...he used chemtrails and contrails...so he obviously differentiates it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No, he didn't confirm chemtrails at all, except in the case of a rocket specifically designed to release chemicals, which is completely different than a plane flying over your head.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

We've never denied the term chemtrail. Just that they're real. And wow, NASA confirms chemtrails, with a rocket they launched that released chemicals for an experiment. Don't you think that's just a LITTLE different than that plane flying overhead? Just a tiny bit?

Yes, releasing lithium at altitudes higher than planes fly is going to do wonders at pacifying people. Sure, that'll work.

well man...I wont argue with you...I just pasted facts about lithium from wiki...perhaps it's bunk. Can you confirm it's bunk?

Judging from your avatar...I guess you know the old law of the west..."what comes up...must come down...eventually..."

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

which is completely different than a plane flying over your head.

different for your argument..perhaps. So what happens to that material sprayed from a rocket? Does it dissapear in the atmosphere...or what ? What exactly happens to it after it's sprayed ?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

what comes up...must come down...eventually...

So I assume you've researched the toxicity of lithium to animals and humans my friend?

I also assume you've researched just how much the rockets released, wind speed, direction, dispersal rates and the like.

And of course after all this research, you still have come to the conclusion that the lithium released into the ionosphere is harmful to us?

If so, then I have a shock for you.

That mobile phone, laptop, tablet and camera you use is going to pacify and KILL!!! you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'd say there was a big difference between a rocket leaving a small trail of chemical and the water vapour in a jets exhaust condensing and freezing. Wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So we can conclude that...

Chemtrails exist...and the atmosphere is being sprayed...with Lithium...only not from a plane over us...but with a rocket on a much higher altitude?

Is that the core of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've got news for you. This isn't the first time they've done it either!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

That mobile phone, laptop, tablet and camera you use is going to pacify and KILL!!! you.

haha...good point.

Perhaps you should read warnings about li-ion bateries...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm not a die hard chemtrail nut guys...I'm just trying to gather facts.

So spraying is confirmed...lithium is confirmed..and it is from a rocket on high altitudes...

check.

Carry on

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I enjoy reading your posts.. but please, do you have something better than sarcasm?
First you say Li is harmless when it's used in big pharm a lot, and then you shrug it off like it wouldn't affect anyone. I don't think NASA's experiment is designed to "pacify the masses" but the fact is more and more people are believing that "they are spraying".. Compare the public's awareness of the word chemtrails 5 years ago and now.
Heh, If I wanted to begin getting this accepted in the public's eye I would certainly pull the science card-Fund a couple grants in NASA to do 'atmospheric tests.'
"Move along people, there is nothing to see"

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
well...at least a term chemtrail is confirmed...something all debunkers claim...does not exist. Only contrails.

Interesting...

The lithium ion Li+ administered as any of several lithium salts has proved to be useful as a mood-stabilizing drug in the treatment of bipolar disorder, due to neurological effects of the ion in the human body.

Harmless...perhaps...sounds like a pacifier.

Precautions[edit] NFPA 704 NFPA 704.svg032W The fire diamond hazard sign for lithium metal Lithium is corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. Breathing lithium dust or lithium compounds (which are often alkaline) initially irritate the nose and throat, while higher exposure can cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs, leading to pulmonary edema. The metal itself is a handling hazard because of the caustic hydroxide produced when it is in contact with moisture. Lithium is safely stored in non-reactive compounds such as naphtha.[105

I guess it's completely harmless....

You are getting the Lithium Ion Li+ mixed up with standard Li. Intentionally I suspect.

Twisting the truth only reduces your credibility.

To play devils advocate, the following quote goes completely against what the chemtrailers believe. It's amazing what taking a single piece of information from a larger article can do to portray the desired message;

Observational studies in Japan, reported in 2011, suggested that naturally occurring lithium in drinking water may increase human lifespan

Source
edit on 16-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Funny eh?
edit on 16-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

not intentionally...I'm mostly a troll here. I don't do research...

I depend upon you guys to point me to errors.

So which is it...the guy on video said...they are spraying Lithium...

this is a direct c/p from wiki...with title Lithium...

Lithium is corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. Breathing lithium dust or lithium compounds (which are often alkaline) initially irritate the nose and throat, while higher exposure can cause a buildup of fluid in the lungs, leading to pulmonary edema. The metal itself is a handling hazard because of the caustic hydroxide produced when it is in contact with moisture. Lithium is safely stored in non-reactive compounds such as naphtha

If I'm mixing things...point me to it...I assure you...I'm a reasonable man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join