It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$200 000 to launch Huge Truck Advertising on 9/11,Zionism,CIA.......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Gotta love people with more money then sense....wait a minute no we don't

Stroke your own ego by pretending you know the facts..instead of using that money to actually help people.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I commend your efforts. When I see people giving this much to try to spread truth, it really makes me believe we can stop this pattern if those of us interested in truth work together. As for people knowing but dismissing it... I don't think that is true at all. I wanted to believe my government had nothing to do with this, despite my instincts nagging at me. I went to great lengths to justify what my government was doing, in my mind but the harder I looked the more I could not escape the truth and when I accepted it, it became one of the most important issues to me.

People can be educated on this and yes, there are people who just don't know.

They may not seem to have time to care in their busy day but day after day they will see little reminders here and there of things gone terribly wrong... and many will stop ignoring it and realize the important fight for truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I think you are paid to post, I think you work for government,

I wish i was paid to post because right now i could do with the extra cash, but just so you know, I am not paid by any organization government or otherwise to post on ATS or any other web forum.

How can such an eloquent and intelligent person like you deny the facts on building 7 as an example.

Was that a complement?

I am not denying the facts about WTC-7, right now i am in the middle of writing a mammoth thread on WTC-7 that is currently at 10,000 words, believe me i am not denying anything. I know all about the research by the likes of Jones and Neils Harrit but I have also read the whole of the NIST report.

You are full of it friend.

No my bowels just moved...

You keep attacking me, WHY ???

I am not attacking you personally I am just challenging your views.

so the real question then is why am i doing that?

simply because I can, ATS is a place for debate (something your failing to engage in) and it offers me up a platform to challenge the views of truthers such as yourself.

Why am I so interesting to you

you're really not...

or are you and I have been paid by the DIA to keep a watch on you here on ATS?..

Why should anyone buy the stuff you are selling.

They shouldn't because I a not selling anything, unless that is, I have started to confuse my ATS account with my Ebay account, and i dont think i have..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Gotta love people with more money then sense....wait a minute no we don't

Stroke your own ego by pretending you know the facts..instead of using that money to actually help people.

This was already dealt with, don't be lazy, read the whole thread.

HELPING PEOPLE AFFECTED BY 9/11 WILL NOT CHANGE THE KILLER GOVERNMENT AND THEIR AGENCIES.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I commend your efforts. When I see people giving this much to try to spread truth, it really makes me believe we can stop this pattern if those of us interested in truth work together. As for people knowing but dismissing it... I don't think that is true at all. I wanted to believe my government had nothing to do with this, despite my instincts nagging at me. I went to great lengths to justify what my government was doing, in my mind but the harder I looked the more I could not escape the truth and when I accepted it, it became one of the most important issues to me.

Thank you, these kinds of threads display who belongs to what kind of category

when it comes to integrity, intelligence, morality

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

HELPING PEOPLE AFFECTED BY 9/11 WILL NOT CHANGE THE KILLER GOVERNMENT AND THEIR AGENCIES.

In that case why are your adverts about how it was a Zionist plot?

Why not a bunch of ad's about Bush et al

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good luck getting a trucking company to agree to allow you put anti jewish stuff on their boards.
Morality? I think it is immoral to waste all that cash on un truths and not helping people who really need it.
I also think your whole story is hogwash also.

edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Helping people in a different country understand it lol, thats sure gonna stop them

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am not denying the facts about WTC-7, right now i am in the middle of writing a mammoth thread on WTC-7 that is currently at 10,000 words, believe me i am not denying anything. I know all about the research by the likes of Jones and Neils Harrit but I have also read the whole of the NIST report.

I gotta give you some credit, you are smooth sublime, professional.

Too bad you will lose, too bad you don't see why you will lose.

I will use your posts, to prolong this thread and show to people The Truth

The truth they already know, but are too fearful to really open up about.

You and Me, we are going to change that.....together

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Against T&C to use ATS threads without permission from the owners. If you do you may want to save the cash for the lawsuit

Oh and the vid doesn't work...
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
In that case why are your adverts about how it was a Zionist plot?

Why not a bunch of ad's about Bush et al

oh you'd love a Bush scapegoat wouldn't ya, that way we vilify the puppet, and Pentagon CIA Mossad life goes on

Come now

You gotta come up with new tricks, even dumbed down sheeple eventually figure out the old tricks

Here are your ZIONISTS, the people you defend.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I gotta give you some credit, you are smooth sublime, professional.

Ohhh look more compliments

Too bad you will lose, too bad you don't see why you will lose.

No, you see, you have already lost.

You have been intellectually bested and now you're doing what most truthers do when someone comes along who knows more about the truth of 9/11 than they do, personal insults and deflections. In this thread you have demonstrated that you dont know the slightest about 9/11 truth, its like you went home and watched lose change for the first time then heard Alex Jones going on about 9/11 and suddenly thought "oohh i know lets spend all our cash on some adverts about this" rather than doing your own research.

All you have done in this thread is demonstrate your own ignorance and now you have lowered yourself to silly childish personal insults.

might i remind you that under the T&C's of this forum you could be banned for resorting to such tactics so again I am not being paid to post here its just that what your posting is utter rubbish with out any evidence base.

edit on 28-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Since it's clear this thread cannot continue without back-handed insults from the thread author, in direct violation of our 9/11 Forum policies. It is now closed. Do not start a new thread on this subject.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join