It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$200 000 to launch Huge Truck Advertising on 9/11,Zionism,CIA.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
Op today i created this thread:

9/11 Could Be Insurance Fraud As “Trial” Of Conspiring Duo Begins In NY, I hope you will like this

Thanks, people like you willing to talk about this stuff are heroes in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
As I said, you can't possibly think that anything will result from your actions in the legal arena. Do you think some congressman is going to see your truck and say, "Gee, we better re-open an investigation into 9/11! That truck opened my eyes!"

If you really want to put the money to charitable use, set up a fund for the dead firemen or grieving families.

What would helping few firefighters and families impacted by 9/11 do ?

Nothing

Most of them do nothing to avenge their dead, America is lazy Fat and dumb

Had my husband or daughter died on 9/11, I too would by now be dead doing a kamikaze to avenge them.

I am guessing it is strange for you to read about this kind of attitude.

I am also guessing you are American. I think this is one of those reasons world hates US guts.

the whole inaction and "what can you do" attitude at this point transfers the blame to people too

not just government

There are few patriots in states like Texas, people like Alex Jones, but not many, not even in Texas
edit on 15-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

Rofl, Alex Jones. Okay, now I know what I'm dealing with. Did Alex Jones put you up to this ingenious idea as well? I'm telling you that you should help the families affected, you're telling me that helping people is wrong. Next you liken suicide bombing to something justifiable and heroic, then you rag on Americans. Why the hell do you care about 9/11?

Also, regardless of who was behind the attacks, civilians are the ones who suffered and paid the ultimate price. Both American civilians on that day, as well as Afghan and Iraqi civilians in the wars that followed. What would helping those people do? Well, you could put one of those dead firefighters' kids through college, you could provide funding to Iraqi hospitals who are trying to treat victims exposed to Depleted Uranium, and the list goes on. Or you could rent a bunch of trucks, paint exploding buildings on them, and drive them around as a giant F-U to all of the people who have suffered as a result of 9/11.

Despicable.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

You'd be better off putting this on each truck: You are supposedly free, you are told you are free: Name one thing, one thing at all that the government does not control in your free world - just one. Hint: there are none. Why do YOU, YOU, need all of these laws to control you?

I didn't quote your entire long post, you make solid points I'll give you that.

Unfortunately, despite being wise old man, like you seem to be.
I bet you'd see things differently had you lost family to these Neocon-Zionists-Bankers in power.

OR

If you don't have family, image if you lost both arms in 9/11 and have to wear those plastic prosthetic.

While the people who did this, are laughing it up over sex parties and "special" events

I understand. But, this is a different issue. You cannot convey that pain to others at all, let alone through a rant on a truck, and the rant only makes those who participated in the event smile.

There is no shortage or horror, and the only way in which people learn the truth is by subtle and careful expansion of their perception. Flooding them with more angry energy just makes them retreat, we're just assaulted too much already. In this case you get on one side of the fence and yell, "INSIDE JOB" while the perpetrators henchman are on the other yelling, "TERRORISTS DID IT" and so what is gained by that shouting match? Endless energy is spent in the classic mexican standoff.

My post is not from some lofty scholarly position, but from actual experience, so make of it what you will. What I often see is those who invest in the 9-11 event and subsequent movement are simply trapped in that circus, and while their outrage is justified, this fact does not alter the fact that they are trapped. The perpetrators love the fact that you are trapped in this even some 12 years later, they hate the fact that you don't care - try to displease them a little more. If you attempt to open their mind via this mind control event, to a certain extent you are demanding the enter the trap in a new way, not avoid the trap altogether - which is far better of course.

You could take the money and hire a team of lawyers to defend foreclosed upon home owners using the law against them, this would make an actual impact. Think one on one./

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

*YAWN!!* I already told you I don't believe the gubberments story, but I certainly think you're pretty much wasting your money with this one. You need to find good solid evidence and present that. Non of this fantastical impossible to prove bs.

Please by all means spread the word 911 is not what you're being led to believe. DO NOT, attempt to turn this into some gigantic foreign special forces attack on US citizens. There is not enough proof, and you're literally grasping at pubes throwing that one in.

have fun, and good day to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is certainly curious to see how an army of individuals will try to dissuade you from carrying out what you and your husband have set out to do. We could certainly advise them how to spend their precious time more wisely too...like helping out in the soup kitchens in their towns, finding homes for the homeless, volunteering in the local communities, etc, instead of wasting it writing on ATS to say what they think others should do with their money. But we should refrain from doing that, shouldn't we?

Personally, I value the essence of your idea and I know it is out of respect to those who have suffered in the 9-11. They shall not rest in peace if everyone keeps quiet and just forgets the anomalies found in the official stories. It was a significant historical event that changed the entire political and social landscapes around the world. Certainly too, every global citizen has the right to constantly demand the truth.

Kudos to you and your husband. Do keep us posted...process and outcome.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Rofl, Alex Jones. Okay, now I know what I'm dealing with.
Why the hell do you care about 9/11?

Or you could rent a bunch of trucks, paint exploding buildings on them, and drive them around as a giant F-U to all of the people who have suffered as a result of 9/11.
Despicable.

So you think Alex Jones is a bad guy for talking 95% truth (no one gets it 100%)

That means I know WHO YOU ARE. And who I am dealing with.

Why do I care about 9/11 ?? Because you don't.

So you think advertising 9/11 truth is "despicable".

Go ahead, write more things, show to everybody just WHO YOU ARE as a person.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
*YAWN!!* I already told you I don't believe the gubberments story, but I certainly think you're pretty much wasting your money with this one. You need to find good solid evidence and present that. Non of this fantastical impossible to prove bs.

It must kill you inside knowing that you can't stop me. eheheh

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
It is certainly curious to see how an army of individuals will try to dissuade you from carrying out what you and your husband have set out to do. We could certainly advise them how to spend their precious time more wisely too...

Personally, I value the essence of your idea and I know it is out of respect to those who have suffered in the 9-11. They shall not rest in peace if everyone keeps quiet and just forgets the anomalies found in the official stories. It was a significant historical event that changed the entire political and social landscapes around the world. Certainly too, every global citizen has the right to constantly demand the truth.

Thanks I know silent readers out there agree with me.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So our first meeting with an attorney went well.

We are going to be able to proceed due to right to free speech as well as government's inability to slander us for something that can be proven,

For example, we can't say that Mossad and CIA did it.

But we can certainly point to something WE CAN PROVE and that is Mossad agents arrest filming 9/11 live

we can also point to implosion puff marks as building 7 imploded, because that is all public knowledge.

And so on and so forth.

Of course government doesn't have to cause legal trouble for us, they can go outside of law, and they do often.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Ya I hear you. I think it's kinda like this. Everything from the time we're born is designed to brainwash people. By the time they're an adult they know generally one set of career skills, and what they see on tv and read in pop culture. But that's it. That's 95% of what they know and who they are. It's a bunch of frackin biological androids! It's freakin sad. I'm not saying I know more than anyone, not even close. I'm just as clueless as the next guy. But for a long time I've been constantly opening up my mind to and endless stream of information. After a while things tend to start to click. You get it. I think a lot of people in the forum have come to that point too. They're aware. They're no longer just bio-Andr.. The only thing is I think many are still asleep spiritually which is sad. To know so much and not be aware spiritually is very sad in my opinion. But as far as a sign on a truck, in my mind it wouldn't do much. You can't take someone who's brainwashed show them a sign and expect them to snap out of it. It just won't happen. I think for most it would take constant reprogramming for at least a yr to even start to get them semi awake. But ya most are sleep, even those who know a bit more are only human. They still live day to day like everyone else. They're just thinking outside the box and for themselves a bit more, not much more but they know a slightly larger picture. But we're all at different stages of the game too.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
But as far as a sign on a truck, in my mind it wouldn't do much. You can't take someone who's brainwashed show them a sign and expect them to snap out of it. It just won't happen. I think for most it would take constant reprogramming for at least a yr to even start to get them semi awake. But ya most are sleep, even those who know a bit more are only human. They still live day to day like everyone else. They're just thinking outside the box and for themselves a bit more, not much more but they know a slightly larger picture. But we're all at different stages of the game too.

Well you have to start somewhere, right,

The bottom line is people in CIA and Mossad as well as top of US government did not pay for the crime.

If we had people jailed or executed, we could move on, but those guys are still in power. POWERING ON

So something has to be done even if just a spit into the ocean.

And I might as well throw in some brutal honesty,
this is also for the purpose of having clean hands when one day I stand (float) in front of the maker as they say.

I won't be like vast majority who will just say "well what could I have done"

I will be able to say "I did what I could"
edit on 17-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Rofl, Alex Jones. Okay, now I know what I'm dealing with.
Why the hell do you care about 9/11?

Or you could rent a bunch of trucks, paint exploding buildings on them, and drive them around as a giant F-U to all of the people who have suffered as a result of 9/11.
Despicable.

So you think Alex Jones is a bad guy for talking 95% truth (no one gets it 100%)

That means I know WHO YOU ARE. And who I am dealing with.

Why do I care about 9/11 ?? Because you don't.

So you think advertising 9/11 truth is "despicable".

Go ahead, write more things, show to everybody just WHO YOU ARE as a person.

You don't know the truth. Nobody knows the truth, except those who planned and carried out the operations. You are free to speculate on the events, but you can't possibly know anything.

I think that you're despicable because you would rather whore for attention than commit to a humanitarian cause. Instead of helping people, you'd rather clown around and get some self-satisfaction believing that you "spread da troof."

Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You don't know the truth. Nobody knows the truth, except those who planned and carried out the operations. You are free to speculate on the events, but you can't possibly know anything.

I think that you're despicable because you would rather whore for attention than commit to a humanitarian cause. Instead of helping people, you'd rather clown around and get some self-satisfaction believing that you "spread da troof."

As long as you are not willing to comment on the video showing Mossad agents set up and filming 9/11 live

It tells me where your loyalties lie.

By the way, video is page 2 of this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You could do some awesome guerrilla marketing caimpaigning with that kind of money! Just with $2,500 I could put together something that would end up on the news... Because we would withhold the meaning so they wouldn't know they were doing free advertising for their enemy until it was too late. Obviously more money would be better and make it more professional and possibly get more people's attention, but I'm just saying its possible... Or better yet, you could plan 50 well funded events throughout the year! That's almost one event per week. Just something crazy that will get peoples attention with zero legal consequences, since there are a lot of things you can do within legal limits to get peoples attention, if you have enough willing people to work together..

And anyway, I've heard of signs and billboards being ordered to be taken down because it offended Israel... So I hope you don't waste your money all for nothing...
The (Israel or Jewish or something) Defamation League has a lot of deep connections and deep pockets, and they always get what they want :/ You could expose quite a few conspiracies, with a focus on 9/11 and the dancing Israelis if you wanted to do my idea... You could focus on keeping it local, or recruit from the internet for events all over the world. You just tell them to videotape it so you can see the proof of a mission completion, and then you send their fee, or the rest of the fee or whatever deal you have arranged. You may prefer to send them materials and equipment rather than cash up front, depending on how well you know the person. Obviously recruiting people on ats is against the rules so you don't wanna do that. But pm me if you are interested in hearing more ideas if its not too late.

The way I see it, you just want to throw money at a problem. No offense intended, as we all make that mistake sometimes, and it can take a person on the outside looking in to catch certain perspectives that you might otherwise miss. I think if you actually put more work into this and developed a good long term plan, you will see a much higher "return" on your investment. At LEAST 500-1,000% MORE than with the truck idea... Look, people are not thinking much as it is, but when they're driving? They are trying to get somewhere, and they are probably upset with traffic. Your trucks will be adding to traffic. People will hate your trucks. I can't say a single bad thing about You. You clearly have a good heart if you are willing to invest that amount to try to help out humanity. I would just hate it to see this project not work out, and because of that, you lose faith in mankind thinking that they are all sheep if they didn't immediately come around to your way of thinking after seeing the trucks. I don't want to see a good person become disheartened because of one little silly plan. It sounds cool at first, I admit. But there were vans driving around New York with murals of planes crashing into buildings ON 9/11 and it didn't make a damn bit of difference.

Ever see the TRUTH ABOUT TOBACCO commercials? That's kind of the style of guerrilla marketing campaign I was thinking of. Something people will all be tweeting and facebooking about after they witness it...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sorry OP instead of doing what you are planning in which not much will change why not actually do something that will help people?
When the 200k is spent do you really think it will change anything? maybe you change 100 peoples minds maybe even a 1000..what then? nothing will happen afterwards.
If you want change start small spend that money on something that will last years and actually help people, maybe build a shelter for the homeless.
But it is your money and If you want to waste it...go ahead.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
JillianK,

Did you get my PM? I'm the person you should be talking to in Canada, not only am I committed to waking up the masses, but I am a marketing expert. I previously did work in the livestream space, and produced programs that reached 3 million people all over the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

s&f
I am one of those people who shoulder shrugs and says "it's too big a problem, what can I possibly do?"

it is awesome that you are not only in a position to do something but actually get off the couch and do it.

I wish I had your courage.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A fool and his money are soon parted.

This is a waste of time, no one is going to take it seriously if they don't already agree with you. If anything you're going to hurt your cause.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

re: five dancing video

when the guy said "wanted to document the event", it would be nice to see how much video they captured. how far in advance did they have footage? I would like to see what they documented.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
And anyway, I've heard of signs and billboards being ordered to be taken down because it offended Israel... So I hope you don't waste your money all for nothing...
The (Israel or Jewish or something) Defamation League has a lot of deep connections and deep pockets, and they always get what they want :/

according to lawyer I talked to, Israeli defamation league can't do anything to this plan

because we will only put what we can PROVE on the trucks,

and we CAN prove that five Israelis were filming 9/11 live and were arrested.

we CAN prove that building 7 had explosion puffs prior to implosion, this is all public

You can't sue a person for displaying TRUTH that can be proven,
edit on 23-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join