It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$200 000 to launch Huge Truck Advertising on 9/11,Zionism,CIA.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
As I said, you can't possibly think that anything will result from your actions in the legal arena. Do you think some congressman is going to see your truck and say, "Gee, we better re-open an investigation into 9/11! That truck opened my eyes!"

If you really want to put the money to charitable use, set up a fund for the dead firemen or grieving families.

What would helping few firefighters and families impacted by 9/11 do ?

Nothing

Most of them do nothing to avenge their dead, America is lazy Fat and dumb

Had my husband or daughter died on 9/11, I too would by now be dead doing a kamikaze to avenge them.

I am guessing it is strange for you to read about this kind of attitude.

I am also guessing you are American. I think this is one of those reasons world hates US guts.

the whole inaction and "what can you do" attitude at this point transfers the blame to people too

not just government

There are few patriots in states like Texas, people like Alex Jones, but not many, not even in Texas
edit on 15-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Jilliank, I'm also in Toronto I would love to talk to you and your husband about this project. I tried to see if there was a way for me to PM you through the site but alas no go. Try and send me a PM so we can start a dialogue.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think the message is getting out tons via alternative media, podcasts, youtube, internet radio, I think that's very nobel. Like it's very admirable that you'd consider spending that kind of money on this campaign. But there's far better things you could invest that money. Like what?

Well let me give you an example. I've been an entrepreneur for about 20 yrs now. I know tons and tons of entrepreneurs that have small ventures they are trying to get going, but they don't have the money. Why not consider being an angel investor, or a venture capitalizist, or loaning the money to people in 3rd world countries on those Micro Loan websites. Help someone else to realize there dream. Heck I got a great biz venture right now you could throw a few bucks at if you want. I'm going to do it anyway, well I'm about 80% done, and it's almost ready to launch, but even an extra 10k would help to speed up my operation. I could hire some more people from india and some of the freelancers I need as there's a lot of small tasks I still need to do, and they all take money. My saving grace is I've become an expert as shoe stringing these types of ventures together. But there's tons of people like me who have ventures on the go but need capital. And any one of those could be the next facebook, where in 5 years even your investment potentially grows into the millions.

Again the word is out on nine one 1. I wouldn't worry about that, it's like you'd be kicking a dead horse or something. It's done already. Spend the money on something that's "not done". Someone who "really needs it" for what they're tryign to build.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I read the following story yesterday(link below) and thought that it was a creative idea too. I'm not sure if the Canadian authority would be more reasonable than the German's. You may have to consult someone who understands the laws and make sure you invite the press to your party.

rt.com...

I applaud you and husband for taking the steps to do what you feel is right.

PS. You might like to do a similar approach as the German artist's. It addresses the carbon footprint issue, could be more sustainable (long-running), with bigger and possibly more dynamic posters too.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Samuelis

wow your on a conspiracy website and your worried if someone trying to inform the public of the blatant lies of 9/11 is going to be carbon neutral.....Are you for real here....lol

Nah I was being a little sarcastic. Just getting frustrated with the whole carbon debate. I think it's a great idea but I think people are in denial about the whole event and it may take a bit more to truly wake them up. But ya gotta start somewhere hey. We need some big names to jump on board.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
You know how everybody is just looking at each other shrugging shoulders

Saying, yeah...but what are you going to do about it.

It is common knowledge that ATS people do not represent average uninformed citizens.
(You'd like to think you do, but you do not)

Well my husband recently came into some money,
and he agrees with me, we are going to launch a fleet of trucks in Toronto

Starting with 15 rented trucks with huge quality print outs of building 7 implosion,

Messages will include pictures of Mossad agents caught on 9/11 and let go.

Messages will point people to websites like Engineers for 9/11 truth as well as ATS 9/11 section

Our goal will be to shock the drivers of Toronto and people on bus stops into going WTF ??
---------------------------
Obviously this is going to put us on life long surveillance lists.
No doubt every room will be bugged the moment me and my husband are out of house shopping.

But what else can I expect, can I expect that someone will actually DO ME IN

or a my car blows up

Would they go that far ?

Oh and no doubt they will tax audit us LOL,
luckily my husband is so clean, he pre-pays taxes and has papers going back 15 years

You will certainly shock the drivers to go wtf, but not likely about the conspiracy you are hoping..

There will be no need to watch your boring lives through day to day surveillance they know your friends and family will think you are nuts for using money you came into to hire a fleet of trucks to drive around with offensive images, about a conspiracy theory with facts that hold no real ground. ( i don't believe the original story either, but I don't believe it was Mossad. You even lost the general conspiracy minded there.)

You're ruining your own life, they won't need to kill you.

Why would they audit you, when your bank can default on you, forclose your home, or you suddenly are a victim of identity theft and owe 100s, of thousands of dollars in credit card debt, are wanted for crimes across the country and starred in a sex tape????

They don't usually kill stupid civilians looking to cause trouble, they let you ruin your own life, or piss off another stupid civilian who kills you....

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is what came to mind. Please do this. Air high five to you and your husband.

welcome to the LIST

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

ye lady ? you got my bat signal tweaking turned up a week ago no introduction and straight for the meat & veg of the conspiracy world .

you are either very smart or very dumb

i will reserve judgement fot a later date game on

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is the problem with your effort. It was 12 years ago. A eon in the public discourse. So even if you determined the event was not as was reported by the government agencies, so what? It isn't THE EVENT that will shatter the mind control systems each person has, far from it. To do this mind prison shattering, using the 9-11 event, you'd have to sit down with people individually and work through the process carefully avoiding dead ends like, "inside job" or "government did it," as those mind control loops just end with confusion as there is no way to reconcile those ideas.Yelling 9-11 was an "inside job" or "9-11 was done by zionist bankers" is just more rhetoric, only rhetoric from the "other side" of the event. These bumper sticker platitudes are MIND CONTROL as well. Ask yourself what would be gained by shouting: Gulf of Tonkin never happened, Vietnam was a fraudulent war," "The Arch Duke Ferdinand assassination was a STAGED event, a lie to start the war so zionist bankers could make money funding all sides." Those are true, but so what?

The whole story of 9-11 is this: A group of men you've never heard or, and will never hear of, and will never even know about in any way, have staged all the world's events to support their process of controlling the human race in a way that suits them. The events are symbols, as well as mental and emotional trauma's done through physical demonstrations that require the "viewers" of such events to invest in both the imagery and the post event outrage. The event, by design, is to be confusing, fear inducing and above all it is to be left open for interpretation to keep people spinning on it for years. Once the event is over, while people watch the aftermath, those same few men - eight in total, will move the world around in the way a magician fools the audience. The event isn't the point, ever.

You'd be better off putting this on each truck: You are supposedly free, you are told you are free: Name one thing, one thing at all that the government does not control in your free world - just one. Hint: there are none. Why do YOU, YOU, need all of these laws to control you?

What I just said was true 50 years ago, it was true 25 years ago, and 9-11, inside job, zionist bankers, did not have anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
I read the following story yesterday(link below) and thought that it was a creative idea too. I'm not sure if the Canadian authority would be more reasonable than the German's. You may have to consult someone who understands the laws and make sure you invite the press to your party.

rt.com...

I applaud you and husband for taking the steps to do what you feel is right.

PS. You might like to do a similar approach as the German artist's. It addresses the carbon footprint issue, could be more sustainable (long-running), with bigger and possibly more dynamic posters too.

Here's another form of educative "protest":that interestingly received more limelight when the authorities intervened:

occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com...

Of course, it could be seen as an art form too, like this one:

PS. I hope you would shoot a home-made documentary outlining the initial idea, process and outcome for everyone to watch, be inspired and learn from. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I personally believe all of it would matter. 9/11 is part of "the matter."

Having made this statement makes me wonder. If you hate Americans - then why does 9/11 matter to you? My short answer would be - collusion. No one really LIKES to see others taken advantage of - much less murdered. I would believe that 9/11 was clearly a means to an end. As another poster said there are many factions involved, especially events dating beyond 50 years ago.

Unfortunately I would think that you have been affected to partial paralysis of the psyops because of this comment and the fact that you as others hate Americans and for good reason. As an American, there is no good reason for people to hate us just because we were born of this country and its agenda.

I mean no disrespect to you. It just seems that your thoughts may need a bit more marinating if the true intent is to awake people. The awakening though, I would think, would be to make aware to ALL the atrocities around the WORLD.

If you explore ATS enough there are tons of info on various subjects such as there is no reason for third world nations to starve and go without food/water; cancer is more of a virus then a strange incurable disease, as well as AIDS and other terminal illnesses that really can be treated and cured right now - TPTB chose not to take that route. TPTB are G20, G8, UN, and other abc worldly groups acting upon the good of the world when really they are in collusion against the world's people, policing the world. Technology is far more advanced than 99% of the world realizes. Nanobot technology, fuel sources, disease eradication are all beyond our scope of "public education," this is just a glimpse of how the world groups control US not just the Americans.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

that's exactly right

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

sent you pm, thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Again the word is out on nine one 1. I wouldn't worry about that, it's like you'd be kicking a dead horse or something. It's done already. Spend the money on something that's "not done". Someone who "really needs it" for what they're tryign to build.

Well the word is not out actually.

I find it common among people of specialty groups like ATS, always assuming others know what you know.

They don't.

Talk to them........pick one on a bus station, they haven't a clue.
edit on 16-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
You may have to consult someone who understands the laws and make sure you invite the press to your party.

Yes we are setting up appointment with a lawyer, we might have to include tiny disclaimer like a car commercial

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Op today i created this thread:

9/11 Could Be Insurance Fraud As “Trial” Of Conspiring Duo Begins In NY, I hope you will like this

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
There will be no need to watch your boring lives through day to day surveillance they know your friends and family will think you are nuts for using money you came into to hire a fleet of trucks to drive around with offensive images, about a conspiracy theory with facts that hold no real ground. ( i don't believe the original story either, but I don't believe it was Mossad. You even lost the general conspiracy minded there.)

Why would they audit you, when your bank can default on you, forclose your home, or you suddenly are a victim of identity theft and owe 100s, of thousands of dollars in credit card debt, are wanted for crimes across the country and starred in a sex tape????

They don't usually kill stupid civilians looking to cause trouble

I find your post troubling,

It seems like you are taking the Government side. And even approving the various methods they can use.

And you finish off with it isn't mossad.

HAVE FUN WITH THIS VIDEO, I WILL USE TO FOR THE TRUCKS

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
ye lady ? you got my bat signal tweaking turned up a week ago no introduction and straight for the meat & veg of the conspiracy world .

you are either very smart or very dumb

As the saying goes, time will tell. Keep in mind something, a person can walk into trouble and harm knowingly.

For the moral reasons. It doesn't necessarily mean the person is stupid. It depends on personal perspective.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

You'd be better off putting this on each truck: You are supposedly free, you are told you are free: Name one thing, one thing at all that the government does not control in your free world - just one. Hint: there are none. Why do YOU, YOU, need all of these laws to control you?

I didn't quote your entire long post, you make solid points I'll give you that.

Unfortunately, despite being wise old man, like you seem to be.
I bet you'd see things differently had you lost family to these Neocon-Zionists-Bankers in power.

OR

If you don't have family, image if you lost both arms in 9/11 and have to wear those plastic prosthetic.

While the people who did this, are laughing it up over sex parties and "special" events

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Having made this statement makes me wonder. If you hate Americans - then why does 9/11 matter to you? My short answer would be - collusion. No one really LIKES to see others taken advantage of - much less murdered. I would believe that 9/11 was clearly a means to an end. As another poster said there are many factions involved, especially events dating beyond 50 years ago.

I don't "hate" Americans. Deep down I don't truly "hate" Zionists and Neocons either. I think they are playing a role.

It is more complex than just "hating". This life is some kind of a school and bad guys might even be necessary.

But that doesn't mean we should just put our legs up and sing. We need to set our own roles.

As for Americans, I don't hate them, I am just so very very disappointed in vast majority of Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join