It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible footage from Antwerp ! ORBS KILLING CHEMTRAILS !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

So first hand you say its bugs, then after seeing the falling pollen video, you claim its the same. So is it pollen or bugs. ?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think the dictionary should be rewritten for the ones who think pollen and bugs are the same thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sadly gunna have to go with pollen

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

So first hand you say its bugs, then after seeing the falling pollen video, you claim its the same. So is it pollen or bugs. ?

Could be either.....why what's the problem?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The white orb in the footage starts 1:20. Thats what you will be seeing. Personally i think its Smart-dust.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Easily replicated. Why people are fooled by pollen, etc, I'll never know? Get your camera out on a summer day and point it at the sky. Just imagine if a contrail had been filmed in the following footage!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Here is another technique you can try out with a camera. All the orbs you could ever want! Now you know the technique and how easy it is to deceive then all you need is a contrail. The guy in Belgium is simply deceiving and getting his fifteen minutes of YT fame. I bet he has plenty of unseen footage of orbs failing to eat/disolve persistent spreading contrails.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The pl. council? Are you joking?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And none of the Chemtrailers responded to my reply.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

You can hear how windy it is..pollen and insects

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Nice videos ! The second one looks kinda similar to the "tether incident" where you can see those white dots flying all over the place.
I'm almost fully convinced now it's pollen , still some slight doubts though.
Thanks for sharing tommyjo

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by iwilliam

There are no rules on how long a contrail should or shouldn't last.....just as there are no rules on how long a cirrus cloud should or shouldn't last.

Actually there is a "rule", or, more properly a formula for determining the maximum rate of sublimation for a solid at low pressure. It is derived from the kinetic theory of gases, and is known as the Hertz-Knudson equation. You can find it by entering that term in a search engine. I'm posting this from an airplane (which no doubt producing a contrail since we are at 41,000 feet and the outside air temperature is -53C) and I don't have the right scientific font here to type it out.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

A condensation trail, lol.

Yes condensation trail....

Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are long thin artificial (man-made) clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[1] Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
And none of the Chemtrailers responded to my reply.

I wonder why that is?

STILL waiting for a response from the chemtrailers.

I may be waiting a long time... maybe until Hell freezes over.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
It's just how they look on a sunny day, try it with a video camera or even a phone camera, just point it up to the sky, chances are you'll catch bugs looking just like these!

You can tell that he is filming along the side of the roof gable, which is something that has been pulled frequently in the UFO forums. What he is doing is using the shadows created by the roof to artificially open the camera aperture, which causes the particulate (pollen, bugs, other small bits of junk in the air), out in the bright sunlight, to appear very highly reflective. If he stepped away from the roof, so it is not casting a shadow on the camera, and allowed the camera to properly adjust to the lighting level, all your “orbs” would disappear.

The “Orbs” have nothing to do with the contrail, they are within tens of feet of the camera itself. In essence, this is nothing more then seeing mote of dust in light shining through a partly open curtain, while sitting in a dark room.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
If the chemtrails are to poison us then wouldn't the people responsible for them be poisoning themselves and their families??

You know too much.
edit on 24-7-2013 by IamSirDrinksalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by covertpanther

- also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

please explain EXACTLY how

One exists - the other is the same as the first but is called something different.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join