It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible footage from Antwerp ! ORBS KILLING CHEMTRAILS !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

I'm not 100% sure if these are orbs, but looks like it !

Have you seen what bugs look on camera like when zooming in to the sky on a sunny day?

Or what pollen or some other fibers look like when filmed using zoom and focusing on a blue sky?

I suggest it looks like pollen or some type of dust in the area that is illuminated by the sun as they all seem to follow a rough direction which from viewing looked like they were following a certain direction because of the direction the wind was blowing.

Another thing with the video, maybe hard to spot but the "orbs" looked in my opinion much lower than the trail in the sky.

The biggest give away that the video is not what it proposes is the "trust me its chemtrails" bit.

Just the" trust me its real" added to a youtube video should start ringing alarm bells

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

This footage is quite interesting. I've seen the orbs close up and personal, and I am astounded at some of the comments on this thread. Funny how so many people attack and ridicule what they do not understand

Why are you astounded?

The contrail is naturally dissipating, go outside and look up, if the upper atmosphere is conducive and there are contrails to be seen, you will see exactly the same thing happening.

If you have a video camera or a camera on your phone, try filming the sky on a sunny day, when you look back at your footage chances are you will see what the video maker claims are "orbs" when in fact what you are actually seeing are tiny insects or, as others have mentioned, pollen.

Sadly it is believers in "chemtrails" and most definitely believers in "chemtrail eating orbs" that, as you say, do not understand.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Have you seen what bugs look on camera like when zooming in to the sky on a sunny day?

Or what pollen or some other fibers look like when filmed using zoom and focusing on a blue sky?

I suggest it looks like pollen or some type of dust in the area that is illuminated by the sun as they all seem to follow a rough direction which from viewing looked like they were following a certain direction because of the direction the wind was blowing.

Another thing with the video, maybe hard to spot but the "orbs" looked in my opinion much lower than the trail in the sky.

The biggest give away that the video is not what it proposes is the "trust me its chemtrails" bit.

Just the" trust me its real" added to a youtube video should start ringing alarm bells

I personally haven't but I've seen videos and while it looks similar , I don't think these are bugs.. they look too round and smooth to be bugs in my opinion , OK it's maybe slightly out of focus, but still... don't think it's bugs.

Pollen ? maybe .. can someone find us a good pollen or maybe even a bug video so that we can compare it ?

I agree that the "trust me" bit is slightly overdone , but i think that's because the guy genuinely believes he's caught something extraordinary on tape.

If it IS proven to be genuine orbs , well... then it certainly is extraordinary.
Can we ultimately really determine what we see in the video ? everyone seems to have different views/suggestions what it could be .. someone even suggested it was snow

Regards, Alundra

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

can someone find us a good pollen or maybe even a bug video so that we can compare it ?

Already did on page two

Here's another for good measure .

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by covertpanther

- also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

please explain EXACTLY how

OK, here you go:
1. You go to AB SCIEX and buy a pyrolyzing mass spectrometer.
2. Take several graduate level courses in Qualitative Analysis at your local university.
3. Rent a Lear 24 and pilot and go find a trail in the sky (Any small jet will work but the Lear 24 is the cheapest to rent. You can buy one for less than $100,000.)
4. Fly through the trail. I suggest you maintain at least a 30 mile trail position.
5. After landing, swab the forward face of the vortex generators for residue.
6. Using the standard QA protocol, run the residue through the MS and wait for the printout.

OR

1. Just say you know and that anyone who disagrees is either a shill, a disinfo agent (paid of course) or just plain insufferably ignorant.

Pick one of the options depending on whether you want to use the scientific method or, alternatively, uneducated tautology.

Why don't we hear of any chemtrail advocates actually doing your first 6 suggestions???

I doubt it would ever end the debate one way or the other. My money is on negative results, and even so they would not be accepted by the 'chemtrail community'.

That's what gets me about the chemtrail theories, in order for them to be of any substance there should be hundreds of thousands of people involved. Witnesses? Whistle-blowers? A firm and 'well researched' chemtrail proponent/activist, I know personally, has recently informed me that all commercial pilots are privy to the spraying operation, and it is fear that keeps them in check. He had to adopt this view in order to continue to believe in chemtrails. I see this frequent 'moving of the goalposts' with some conspiracies, where, as opposed to actual inquiry, we see people looking for speculative information that will somehow support their viewpoint, and like a kid hammering a square peg into a round hole they will make the 'theory' fit their world view, and then look for anything that will vaguely validate and support it.

edit on 15-7-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Looks exactly the same to me

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't think it's even real, the orbs look like ... the way they fly is almost like doing that After Effects. And the contrails (chemtrails o rly?) scattering. Looks like another bogus youtube video.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That first video doesn't convince me at all , however the second one looks better !
Looks very similar again but I'm not really convinced it's pollen though.
Those pollen look thinner compared to the "orbs".
Anyway, thanks for the vids

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Alundra

Sorry.....silly video

The "orbs" are simply bugs, and they most certainly aren't "killing the contrail"...the contrail is simply dissipating naturally.

Love how the video maker says "let me show you how long a chemtrail/contrail should last"......absolute poppycock!........Oh and "I know it's a chemtrail....trust me"

The guy who made this video is just another youtube clown.

1- Get your eyes checked, or watch again more carefully, and with a slightly more open mind. (Or don't and just flatly disagree with me because you have pre-conceived notions and / or bias.) I'd be more inclined to believe that what I saw was snow, or even CGI than to believe they were bugs.

For the record, I don't really have an opinion on "chemtrails," but the title was definitely an attention-grabber.

I don't know what these "orbs" looked like, really, other than little white dots. IMHO they seemed too round, too bright white to be bugs. Also, IMHO bugs don't always move quite like that. One or two, maybe, but I'd think if it were bugs, you'd see some move a little bit differently, rather than the somewhat uniform appearance. They mostly moved in straight lines, across the same angle. Looks more like snow to me, than bugs.

If you can show me some other videos where confirmed bugs appear in this manner, I may be willing to revise my opinion.

2- Call them "chemtrails" or "contrails," I don't really care. Those white jet-fart thingies do not normally seem to dissipate quite so quickly. That did stand out as being a little unusual to me. Unless, of course, the video was manipulated in some way.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by htapath

Can you tell us more about your up close and personal experiences? Have you seen them gobbling contrails by chance?

I could tell you more, but I doubt that you would believe me. When you are ready, they will come to you as well. I say this because that's how it happened in my case. I can't speak for the contrails. They certainly look to be interacting somehow in the video. Discounting something before a thorough investigation is not a healthy way to go about things.

Whether or not reality fits our beliefs is inconsequential.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by htapath

This footage is quite interesting. I've seen the orbs close up and personal, and I am astounded at some of the comments on this thread. Funny how so many people attack and ridicule what they do not understand

Why are you astounded?

The contrail is naturally dissipating, go outside and look up, if the upper atmosphere is conducive and there are contrails to be seen, you will see exactly the same thing happening.

If you have a video camera or a camera on your phone, try filming the sky on a sunny day, when you look back at your footage chances are you will see what the video maker claims are "orbs" when in fact what you are actually seeing are tiny insects or, as others have mentioned, pollen.

Sadly it is believers in "chemtrails" and most definitely believers in "chemtrail eating orbs" that, as you say, do not understand.

Easy there big fella. Painting everyone with one brush isn't really logical. I don't 'believe' anything myself. Believing anything is like sucking on a pacifier, and I've outgrown such things. I would suggest that you step back and take a look at the bigger picture.

There are billions of people on this planet. Assuming that everyone else is stupid is quite a large mistake on your part. Assuming that anyone is stupid is only a slightly smaller mistake.

Obviously, there is much you haven't seen that others have. Respect that and hold it in consideration. We'll all be better for it.
edit on 15/7/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Easy there big fella. Painting everyone with one brush isn't really logical. I don't 'believe' anything myself. Believing anything is like sucking on a pacifier, and I've outgrown such things. I would suggest that you step back and take a look at the bigger picture.

Not painting anyone with any brushes here mate.....just giving my opinion, it's what this site is all about.

Not quite sure how you outgrow "believing"....but hey ho!....each to his/her own.

There are billions of people on this planet. Assuming that everyone else is stupid is quite a large mistake on your part. Assuming that anyone is stupid is only a slightly smaller mistake.

Not quite sure where I claimed or assumed that everyone else is stupid....

Obviously, there is much you haven't seen that others have. Respect that and hold it in consideration. We'll all be better for it.

You do know that works both ways don't you grasshopper...............

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

2- Call them "chemtrails" or "contrails," I don't really care. Those white jet-fart thingies do not normally seem to dissipate quite so quickly. That did stand out as being a little unusual to me. Unless, of course, the video was manipulated in some way.

Yes they do......if the conditions are conducive.

There are no rules on how long a contrail should or shouldn't last.....just as there are no rules on how long a cirrus cloud should or shouldn't last.

And my eyes are fine....but thanks for asking

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I don't remember saying that you said anything. Some things are self evident, mate.

Your opinion is not what this site is all about in my view. These types of topics seem to bring out the worst qualities in people. Some things are better left unstated.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by covertpanther

- also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

please explain EXACTLY how

OK, here you go:
1. You go to AB SCIEX and buy a pyrolyzing mass spectrometer.
2. Take several graduate level courses in Qualitative Analysis at your local university.
3. Rent a Lear 24 and pilot and go find a trail in the sky (Any small jet will work but the Lear 24 is the cheapest to rent. You can buy one for less than $100,000.)
4. Fly through the trail. I suggest you maintain at least a 30 mile trail position.
5. After landing, swab the forward face of the vortex generators for residue.
6. Using the standard QA protocol, run the residue through the MS and wait for the printout.

OR

1. Just say you know and that anyone who disagrees is either a shill, a disinfo agent (paid of course) or just plain insufferably ignorant.

Pick one of the options depending on whether you want to use the scientific method or, alternatively, uneducated tautology.

Why don't we hear of any chemtrail advocates actually doing your first 6 suggestions???

I doubt it would ever end the debate one way or the other. My money is on negative results, and even so they would not be accepted by the 'chemtrail community'.

That's what gets me about the chemtrail theories, in order for them to be of any substance there should be hundreds of thousands of people involved. Witnesses? Whistle-blowers? A firm and 'well researched' chemtrail proponent/activist, I know personally, has recently informed me that all commercial pilots are privy to the spraying operation, and it is fear that keeps them in check. He had to adopt this view in order to continue to believe in chemtrails. I see this frequent 'moving of the goalposts' with some conspiracies, where, as opposed to actual inquiry, we see people looking for speculative information that will somehow support their viewpoint, and like a kid hammering a square peg into a round hole they will make the 'theory' fit their world view, and then look for anything that will vaguely validate and support it.

edit on 15-7-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Well, here's my two pennyworth about "chemtrails:"

1. The whole science of contrails is fully understood. We know why they happen, when they happen and how long they persist given atmospheric conditions.

2. If pilots know about this they are willfully poisoning not only themselves but the rest of their family and friends.

3. Anything sprayed at up to 30,000ft will spread everywhere but where it was sprayed.

4. If politicians know about this they are willfully poisoning themselves, their family and friends.

5 If some super secret cabal above politicians know about this they are willfully poisoning themselves, their family and friends. Why do we not see these people walking around wearing respirators?

This whole conspiracy theory simply doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Your opinion is not what this site is all about in my view. These types of topics seem to bring out the worst qualities in people. Some things are better left unstated.

Your being pedantic and you know it......this site is about opinions, mine, yours and everyone else's and they are all equally valid.....and if everyone left their opinions "unstated"....wouldn't be much of a site would it?

You come across as quite threatened by views that you don't share......wonder why?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
My thoughts?

This is ATS so it was only a matter of time before Chemtrails and Aliens crossed paths in the sky and a thread.

ROFL, I found that statement hilarious!!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra
Never before seen footage of ORBS actually making a chemtrail (or a contrail, I'll leave that up to you) dissapear !

Here's the witness report:

Witness report: Here you can see clearly how orbs are floating around a chemtrail and making it disappear. Never seen before footage. This was filmed right above my house. Look at how low the chemtrail is and how fast it disappears. You can see little orbs flying around the trail and it disappears in no time. What i filmed was not a "contrail" but definitly a "chemtrail". Trust me.
Author. Pieter G

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

The video:

If this is not CGI then it's one of the best footage I've seen.

Thoughts, anyone ?

Whoever posted this has obviously never spent five minutes watching CONTRAILs as they dissipate exactly as shown in this video.

Seriously, CONTRAILS are a very ordinary, everyday phenomena and there is simply no excuse to not be familiar with their behavior.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Do you get paid for saying this or are you just using your imigination. In the last part of the video you can see many objects falling down so it would be nothing extraterrestrial as everything goes down and doesn't appear to make any moves.

I assume you get paid or you're one of these retarded sceptics that debunks everything even if you have no knowledge you make other sceptics look bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I do not get it, are they spraying what exactly? And that is really high quality ufo footage and chemtrial stuff at the same time the man cant be that silly c'mon they aint that dumb. Unless it was aliens! OMG!!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join