It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible footage from Antwerp ! ORBS KILLING CHEMTRAILS !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Alundra

Okay, so you're holding a camera and you focus in to find these white orbs. Tell me, why in the world would you focus out or change the focus at all?

If it's a phone camera or a flip cam type camera it changes focus on it's own. It most likely was trying to focus on the window and frame for a second and then trying to focus on the clouds a second later.

Unless it was time lapsed I've never seen a contrail or chemtrail dissipate in seconds.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

If this is not CGI then it's one of the best footage I've seen. Thoughts, anyone ?

I don't think its CGI,

Best footage of what? What your title states?

Do you believe this to be "orbs" killing chemtrails/contrails?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dont see what he's talking about...

I see snow or sut falling... a contrail that dissipates quickly (maybe because of the cold) ... and .. yeah what am I looking for here?
edit on 15-7-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Alundra

Okay, so you're holding a camera and you focus in to find these white orbs. Tell me, why in the world would you focus out or change the focus at all?

If it's a phone camera or a flip cam type camera it changes focus on it's own. It most likely was trying to focus on the window and frame for a second and then trying to focus on the clouds a second later.

Unless it was time lapsed I've never seen a contrail or chemtrail dissipate in seconds.

I always thought the argument from chemtrail believers was that a chemtrail can be discerned from a vapor contrail because vapor contrails dissipate quickly (a few seconds to a few minutes), while (they claim] *) only chemtrails can persist for a long time.

What you are saying (that contrails canNOT dissipate in a few seconds) goes against what chemtrail believers say.

It's been my experience that depending on conditions, a regular vapor contrail may persists for hours, or it may dissapate in seconds.

* I say "they claim" because while contrail believers say a regular contrail can NEVER persist for an hour or more, I know that they actually can persist. Persistent contrails (lasting an hour, or even a few hours) have been reported and documented since the beginning of high-altitude flight in the 1930s.

edit on 7/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

For sure chemtrails is a true violation of natural rights

Yeah lies and deception mixed with an abundance of ignorance is a true concern that needs addressing before it gets out of hand.

also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

Only with their Bionic eyes with chemical analysis capabilities.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Those are eye floaters.
That is the official scientific explanation when we see those
So remember that everyone watching this video has eye floaters, except those who are blind as a bat.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Those are eye floaters.
That is the official scientific explanation when we see those
So remember that everyone watching this video has eye floaters, except those who are blind as a bat.

Well, the "orbs" could be a lot of mundane things -- out-of-focus insects, plant "fuzzies" blowing in the wind, etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by covertpanther

- also - everyone can tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrial.

please explain EXACTLY how

OK, here you go:
1. You go to AB SCIEX and buy a pyrolyzing mass spectrometer.
2. Take several graduate level courses in Qualitative Analysis at your local university.
3. Rent a Lear 24 and pilot and go find a trail in the sky (Any small jet will work but the Lear 24 is the cheapest to rent. You can buy one for less than $100,000.)
4. Fly through the trail. I suggest you maintain at least a 30 mile trail position.
5. After landing, swab the forward face of the vortex generators for residue.
6. Using the standard QA protocol, run the residue through the MS and wait for the printout.

OR

1. Just say you know and that anyone who disagrees is either a shill, a disinfo agent (paid of course) or just plain insufferably ignorant.

Pick one of the options depending on whether you want to use the scientific method or, alternatively, uneducated tautology.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
If the chemtrails are to poison us then wouldn't the people responsible for them be poisoning themselves and their families??

Why can't any of the "Chemtrail" crowd answer my question??

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If the chemtrails are to poison us then wouldn't the people responsible for them be poisoning themselves and their families??

Because questions like yours can't be answered by anyone whose beliefs are not based on reality or scientific truth

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Ahh, that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Alundra

If this is not CGI then it's one of the best footage I've seen. Thoughts, anyone ?

I don't think its CGI,

Best footage of what? What your title states?

Do you believe this to be "orbs" killing chemtrails/contrails?

Yes, I've seen tons of UFO/ORB videos (all the famous and not so famous ones) .. If this one is genuine , then it IS one of the best.

I'm not 100% sure if these are orbs, but looks like it !

In any case , this footage is very interesting

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Lol well, I'm not too sure about the bugs but whatever it is it appears to be falling. More like rain but there are no clouds. Whatever it is, it looks to be in the foreground to me and not up by the "chemtrail". Not sure how "orbs killing chemtrails" became the conclusion.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You won't get an answer from the Chemtrail believers. I've asked it repeatedly. They also don't like it when you suggest the evil genius behind chemtrails would spray in the middle of the night to avoid detection by the "enlightened".

That being said, I love that orbs and chemtrails have crossed over!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Doesn't look like bugs, don't know about a chemtrail either. Wrapping a story around orbs killing a chemtrail from a picture that shows these white tiny blobs clearly transiting across the camera's view and between the camera and the trail, takes really good imagination. Video man should try for a job in the national enquirer.
edit on 15-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
sorry it looks like pollen.

I was watching 3 what look't like ufo's playing.
then I look around and see them all over.
Pollen ! doh!

I would be happy to be rough.

edit on 15-7-2013 by buddha because: aliens made me do it

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Alundra

Sorry.....silly video

The "orbs" are simply bugs, and they most certainly aren't "killing the contrail"...the contrail is simply dissipating naturally.

Love how the video maker says "let me show you how long a chemtrail/contrail should last"......absolute poppycock!........Oh and "I know it's a chemtrail....trust me"

The guy who made this video is just another youtube clown.

Is it possible to stick to the subject and have an adult conversation? After all, this is ATS and not Huffington Post, and at the top of each page in this forum you can see this:

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

When I see I post like this, which just touches on the topic and attacks the messenger and is full of negative connotation, I harken back to a great thread on disinfo agent tactics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So basically everyone should support it even if they disagree? Honestly I thought the same thing as this poster, I see no orbs. What I see is a contrail naturally dissipating. And since when around here is it acceptable to consider something proof simply because someone said 'trust me'. Why on earth would I just trust this person when I can clearly see the things being stated are rubbish. And who can say if this is an 'honest' experience anyway? It seems pretty false to me. I always thought this was a place for thinking people, for people who were willing to look at presented evidence and that it was ok for them to decide and post that they felt it was fake or something other than represented. Denying ignorance and all of that..

As for the OP, I don't buy it. There are no orbs, there is nothing attacking anything. This is a video of a contrail dissipating, nothing more.
edit on 15-7-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I agree but there is something more....It's a great example of some guy with a camera documenting things he doesn't understand and then, in his ignorance, putting up a youtube video declaring to the world what his wild imagination tells him it must be. This is why youtube gets a bad rap!.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This footage is quite interesting. I've seen the orbs close up and personal, and I am astounded at some of the comments on this thread. Funny how so many people attack and ridicule what they do not understand. I can only surmise that fear of the unknown is the underlying cause for these types of comments.

The phenomenon is quite real and tangible, and that is the bottom line.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Can you tell us more about your up close and personal experiences? Have you seen them gobbling contrails by chance?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join