It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible footage from Antwerp ! ORBS KILLING CHEMTRAILS !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Never before seen footage of ORBS actually making a chemtrail (or a contrail, I'll leave that up to you) dissapear !

Here's the witness report:

Witness report: Here you can see clearly how orbs are floating around a chemtrail and making it disappear. Never seen before footage. This was filmed right above my house. Look at how low the chemtrail is and how fast it disappears. You can see little orbs flying around the trail and it disappears in no time. What i filmed was not a "contrail" but definitly a "chemtrail". Trust me.
Author. Pieter G

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

The video:

If this is not CGI then it's one of the best footage I've seen.

Thoughts, anyone ?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My thoughts?

This is ATS so it was only a matter of time before Chemtrails and Aliens crossed paths in the sky and a thread.

Real? Dunno.

But interesting...

Peace

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Sorry.....silly video

The "orbs" are simply bugs, and they most certainly aren't "killing the contrail"...the contrail is simply dissipating naturally.

Love how the video maker says "let me show you how long a chemtrail/contrail should last"......absolute poppycock!........Oh and "I know it's a chemtrail....trust me"

The guy who made this video is just another youtube clown.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Wow, that's really freaky, I couldn't see the orbs until a few minutes in.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I don't know about the bugs, they all look kind of round and smooth ... but hey, you could be right ! good observation

Btw.. I just noticed we almost registered on the same date 8 years ago !

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting, maybe camera anomalies, but doesn't look consistent enough.

Doesn't look like bugs either. Bugs tend to look like some strange alien craft, and move across the lens more quickly.

I paused and looked closely at one of the brighter orbs, and I don't see a bird either. These orbs all seem to be moving in the same direction, so they could be birds, but they aren't in formation, and would have to be at a fairly high altitude, which would be unusual to see birds flying like this.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm looking at, an airplane contrail disappating naturally at high altitude while something gets blown across the cameras field of vision at low altitude?

link   
It's a flock of birds you can see the wings flapping.
And it's out of focus.

link   
My guess is it's the Plaedian Council sending their anti-pollution drones down to take out these chemtrails before they further harm all of us, even those that are responsible for said chemtrails. O.o

-S & -F

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

I don't know about the bugs, they all look kind of round and smooth ... but hey, you could be right !

It's just how they look on a sunny day, try it with a video camera or even a phone camera, just point it up to the sky, chances are you'll catch bugs looking just like these!

Btw.. I just noticed we almost registered on the same date 8 years ago !

God!....time flies doesn't it!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Is it possible to stick to the subject and have an adult conversation? After all, this is ATS and not Huffington Post, and at the top of each page in this forum you can see this:

Where did I not stick to the subject?

A video was presented....I gave my opinion on it.....you gave yours....no problem.
I most certainly did not attack the messenger at all!.....my comments were directed at the person who made the video.....and my comments were totally valid.

It would appear that you however feel the need to veer off topic and attack me...bad form mate

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It's okay PlanetXisHERE, he just gave his opinion on the video/subject .. no harm done IMO

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
My thoughts?

This is ATS so it was only a matter of time before Chemtrails and Aliens crossed paths in the sky and a thread.

Real? Dunno.

But interesting...

Peace

Only missing zombies.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How did the YouTube uploader know that was a "chemtrail"?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

That is a good possibility, best alternative explanation I have heard so far.

Although some orbs do seem to be brighter than they should.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

Okay, so you're holding a camera and you focus in to find these white orbs. Tell me, why in the world would you focus out or change the focus at all?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's a ploy to answer the oft asked and never answered "If a cloud can persist, why can't a contrail?" Now they will no longer be bound by the length of time before dispersal, they will just look for "orbs" and claim they have eaten it. Since on zoom anything not in focus will be a fuzzy ball, everything not in focus will be called an "orb".

Of course, this does not help them answer "How can you tell chemical content of something miles away (or in a photo/video) using just your eyes?"....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by jude11
My thoughts?

Real? Dunno.

But interesting...

Peace

Only missing zombies.

Nope.

Who do you think took the vid? A ZOMBIE of course!

Peace

edit on 14-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Alundra

Sorry.....silly video

The "orbs" are simply bugs, and they most certainly aren't "killing the contrail"...the contrail is simply dissipating naturally.

Love how the video maker says "let me show you how long a chemtrail/contrail should last"......absolute poppycock!........Oh and "I know it's a chemtrail....trust me"

The guy who made this video is just another youtube clown.

Oh ok!........what type of bugs are they?
edit on 14-7-2013 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join