It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Taliban set up camps in Syria, join anti-Assad war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Pakistan Taliban set up camps in Syria, join anti-Assad war

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - The Pakistani Taliban have set up camps and sent hundreds of men to Syria to fight alongside rebels opposed to President Bashar al-Assad, militants said on Sunday, in a strategy aimed at cementing ties with al Qaeda's central leadership
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So now the Pakistan Taliban have set up shop in Syria to fight Assad which rest assured another alphabet agency of it's ISI.

The Pakistani Taliban are best buds with AQ and since AQ is now going around killing FSA rebels I would say they called for 'reinforcements'.

So there are two factions of FSA 'rebel's' the 'secular' ones and the FSA 'AQ'.

The FSA AQ is being aided by Egypt,Qatar,Saudia Arabia,U.A.E., and now Pakistan.

The FSA' secular's 'is being aided by France,Germany,Italy,Jordan,Turkey, and the UK, and the US.

And we all know 'who' get's the blame for Syria.

Gee what could possibly go wrong?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So much for the peace pact during Ramadan

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Pakistani Taliban = The specific forces our drones are rocketing almost daily and have been for years.

Pakistani Taliban = Controllers of Waziristan, which is the tribal area, the Afghani fighters ( ...fighting our guys daily ..) are still coming from ..daily.

So, do our advisers and trainers give them a handshake, a bullet or both, on recognition? It's almost a fair question ...which really makes it scary.

Now we literally *ARE* funding on one front, the same men and group we're fighting on another.

Oh.... I need more than Excedrin for this migraine. See what happens when politicians don't have adult supervision? How is the military supposed to deal with handing a rifle to the guy they were trying to shoot just a month before ...simply because it's a different combat theater?

This should be real interesting to watch.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Haha, May God bless the Talibans. They even defeated America in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They've now come to aid the Syrians in war, obviously because most of rebels in the FSA lack experience like the Talibans do. Since the Talibans have been born in war, they've got loads of experience and they lack fear for enemies.

I mean I would never have expected this, but it's absolutely great and I really hope that Russia or America or China doesn't get evolved in the aftermath. Go Talibans!

If you think that I'm a bad guy for supporting the Talibans, then please rethink. It's not the Talibans that are killing civilians, it's the NATO forces that are in Afghanistan that kill themselves whenever they turn that are the killers. Looking forward to great videos and missions from the Taliban in Syria, especially the tactical nuckes that the Syrians have been training on. The Talibans are experts in that field.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Seriously?

Not paying attention to Syria as Russia and China are backing Assad.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

China, Russia and America are already involved. To say that you hope they don't get involved in what happens after Assad...? Really? Does Libya and Egypt ring a bell? America was involved wit those two as well post civil war...

Same thing will happen in Syria, if Assad ever backs down or surrenders. Neither of which I see happening.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
these "rebels" are nothing more than western "hires".
to think they are fighting for freedom is laughable.
they are fighting because they are paid well to do so.
it has to be pissing off the west that Assad is doing so well.
im sure these "rebels" faces were probably seen in Libya and
the other western created hot spots.
edit on 14-7-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
so now the Taliban are on our side

how long has this been going on for?

begs the question.. do we know what is real anymore

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
dbl post

i used to blame the taliban for the dbl post virus

now i guess i have to go back to blaming gremlins

without the taliban...we couldnt of invaded so many countries...
edit on 14-7-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
so now the Taliban are on our side

how long has this been going on for?

begs the question.. do we know what is real anymore

Since the Afghani shot callers met with the U.S in Qatar.

Updated from June 19th 2013.

U.S. and Taliban representatives will meet soon for the first time to begin what are expected to be long and complex negotiations for a peaceful settlement to the war in Afghanistan, senior Obama administration officials said Tuesday.
worldnews.nbcnews.com...

ETA: I am sure they talked about more then the "war in Afghanistan". Like missions, money, and guns.

-SAP-
edit on 14-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lets Ask the NeoCons for advice.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Misbah

Seriously?

Not paying attention to Syria as Russia and China are backing Assad.

So what if Russia and China are backing Assad? your Saudi boys and Qatar's are the ones whom have being controlling the supposed Syrian opposition from the start of 2010/2011.

Why would all the defectors go to either Saudi Arabia or Qatar for that matter then?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by neo96

Lets Ask the NeoCons for advice.

Sounds good to me, but alas don't have the number for the Russia mafia,the Chinese Triads, or the Pakistani Taliban Drug Cartels, or their middle man Iran.

Do you?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So what if Russia and China are backing Assad? your Saudi boys and Qatar's are the ones whom have being controlling the supposed Syrian opposition from the start of 2010/2011.

Then so what about Saudia or Qatar?

Works both ways.
edit on 14-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The enemy of my enemy is ummm errr my enemy.

Except on Tuesday

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

So what if Russia and China are backing Assad?

Wheres your thread on how many civlians have been killed by the weapons supplied to Assad by them?

your Saudi boys and Qatar's are the ones whom have being controlling the supposed Syrian opposition from the start of 2010/2011

AND?

Russia has had Syria as it's lap dog a lot longer than that eh?

Why would all the defectors go to either Saudi Arabia or Qatar for that matter then?

I doubt Assad would offer them a good retirement plan with health benefits.
edit on 14-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My 'Saudi Boys' ! LOL.

Hell I am on record saying wish Bush would have invaded them instead of Iraq.

Hell if it wasn't for Iran and Saudi the entire middle east would stabilize.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It seems that a year on, no posters are willing to brainstorm ways to end the conflict. ^^^^^^^^

Add to this news the built-up tension that Israel has decided to dump years of stability on the Golan to bomb Syria's weapon sites 4 times this year, the latest being Russian-supplied.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
It seems that a year on, no posters are willing to brainstorm ways to end the conflict. ^^^^^^^^

Add to this news the built-up tension that Israel has decided to dump years of stability on the Golan to bomb Syria's weapon sites 4 times this year, the latest being Russian-supplied.

Heres a thought if Syria doesn't want their Russian 'toys' destroyed then stop buying them,

That is one way to 'end the conflict'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join