It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I will repeat it again since so many cannot seem to get it through their skulls.

You do not have the rights to 1)Disarm or 2) Attack someone who is "following you".
People do have a right to walk anywhere they want in public property.

If you run up and punch them, don't be surprised when they shoot you.
Because it is you who is breaking the law by initiating violence for no good reason.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I will never understand the coward mentality that a lot of you Zimmerman supporters have.

To kill someone because they have struck you is insane. America the land of the afraid and cowardly.

Zimmerman was getting an ass kicking..and for that he decided to kill someone. Pathetic. Let that coward run and hide for the rest of his life...he sounds like he is good at it. Hide behind your guns, they can only protect you for so long. What are you plans if ever disarmed or without weapons?...curl up in a ball and cry..
Don't say it would never happen, because it does happen to every people all over the world but unlike Americans..it is not game over for them if caught without a weapon.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There is no way in hell that Zimmerman would have been following that kid if he hadn't had the gun... I had a security job in a huge condo complex that wasn't annexed to the city so not patrolled by cops and was having building materials stolen.. I patrolled on a Harley with a 12 gauge pump in a locking mount on the side.. I had to deal with rowdy kids and caught a thief once but I never considered loading or removing the gun from the bike... Zimmerman was looking for trouble and was too big of a wuss to take the ass beating he had coming to him or fight back like a man... If some jerk in civilian clothing starts tailing you at night for no good reason you would be a fool not to punch him out.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by muzzleflash

I will never understand the coward mentality that a lot of you Zimmerman supporters have.

To kill someone because they have struck you is insane. America the land of the afraid and cowardly.

Zimmerman was getting an ass kicking..and for that he decided to kill someone. Pathetic. Let that coward run and hide for the rest of his life...he sounds like he is good at it. Hide behind your guns, they can only protect you for so long. What are you plans if ever disarmed or without weapons?...curl up in a ball and cry..
Don't say it would never happen, because it does happen to every people all over the world but unlike Americans..it is not game over for them if caught without a weapon.

So you deny that fists = killer weapons?
People should take a beating?

Do you realize how brainwashed this sounds?

I don't care about Zimmerman BTW.
I just care about my personal rights and the law.
And educating the ignorant about what their rights are since obviously they don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I for one would love to hear what these Zimmerman supporters would do if ever followed by a stranger? Oh wait cowards wouldn't do anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Why do people think that taking a beating is acceptable?

Fists = killer weapons.

Not everyone is a martial artist.

Small females need guns to protect themselves from 300lb rapists.

1 good nose strike = brain hemorrhaging and death
Learn the TRUTH about violence, ALL violence can lead to DEATH!

People have a right to use a gun to protect themselves from all forms of violent attack.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

So you deny that fists = killer weapons?
People should take a beating?

Do you realize how brainwashed this sounds?

I don't care about Zimmerman BTW.
I just care about my personal rights and the law.
And educating the ignorant about what their rights are since obviously they don't have a clue.

Point to where I said fists cannot kill you? The law is stupid..it was made by cowards for cowards.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I for one would love to hear what these Zimmerman supporters would do if ever followed by a stranger? Oh wait cowards wouldn't do anything.

It's against the law to do anything to someone for following you.

Everyone has a right to walk in public property as they please.

No one has a right to punch someone over it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Point to where I said fists cannot kill you? The law is stupid..it was made by cowards for cowards.

Than go be a tough guy and commit crimes? Do you have any idea how silly this sounds?

The laws were made by PEACEFUL people to PROTECT themselves against "Tough Guy" thugs who think they have the right to punch anyone they want over any reason.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I will make this real clear so as to make it easy for the brute mentallity people to understand.

If you intend to assault, woop, hit, fight, beat, thump, roll, or any other form of physical aggression, no matter if they are capable of defending themselves without leathal force or not, YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.

People DO NOT have to tolerate any acts of physical aggresion towards them.

Violence should only be in response to violence commited upon oneself or others around them. If everyone lived this way then there would be NO violence...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Where do we say this..we are assuming that people are prepared if ever caught without a weapon. If Zimmerman was unable to defend himself, maybe don't follow the kid.

Why would any reasonable person put themselves in a situation they are not ready for?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Everyone has a right to walk in public property as they please.

Except Martin right? Or are willing to admit he was stereotyped either as a young black kid up to no good or as a young kid up to no good.

Either way...Zimmerman was wrong and should have been punished for his idiocy.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Where do we say this..we are assuming that people are prepared if ever caught without a weapon. If Zimmerman was unable to defend himself, maybe don't follow the kid.

Why would any reasonable person put themselves in a situation they are not ready for?

He did defend himself, his assailant is dead.
(Notice even You admit Z was Defending? Freudian Slip??)

He was obviously plenty ready for it, he came out alive didn't he?
He probably wasn't ready for the political and legal fallout though!
edit on 15-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

apparently he was ready.. just saying.

I myself would gladly stand up and or protect zimmerman if needed, froma ANYMORE violations of his rights.

link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I will make this real clear so as to make it easy for the brute mentallity people to understand.

If you intend to assault, woop, hit, fight, beat, thump, roll, or any other form of physical aggression, no matter if they are capable of defending themselves without leathal force or not, YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.

Violence should only be in response to violence commited upon oneself or others around them. If everyone lived this way then there would be NO violence...

Agree 100%.

This post a million times.

link   
Zimmerman was stalking the kid and wanting to kill him for sport.. If he hadn't had the gun he wouldn't have had the balls to be doing what he was doing... Why didn't he just ask him where he was going or if he was lost and needed help unless he was hunting him down like an animal?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Zimmerman was stalking the kid and wanting to kill him for sport.. If he hadn't had the gun he wouldn't have had the balls to be doing what he was doing... Why didn't he just ask him where he was going or if he was lost and needed help unless he was hunting him down like an animal?

Nah a Crossbow is highly effective as well. People who hunt and kill humans for sport will attest I am correct.

How do you know that he was killing humans for sport? Since it was for sport, what Trophy did he take? Because you know, if you don't take a trophy, it's not for sport!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

So he was ready to kill some kid he never met for something the kid never did. Martins past had nothing to do with what happened that night because Zimmerman did not know anything about him.

So basically Zimmerman took a gun into a situation he instigated. Is this not murder.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

So he was ready to kill some kid he never met for something the kid never did. Martins past had nothing to do with what happened that night because Zimmerman did not know anything about him.

So basically Zimmerman took a gun into a situation he instigated. Is this not murder.

No you have a right to carry a gun anywhere for the most part. It doesn't imply anything really other than that you take precautions.

Zimmerman according to the evidence did not instigate the violence, the kid who rushed up and punched him did.

The guy shooting him was just the legal recourse he took to stop the assault.

(That is according to what information I have seen, if you have counter-evidence that shows different please share it with everyone to review thanks).

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Why do you Zimmerman supporters feel the only way to stop it, is through death. Show your gun let them walk.

Anything else is just a need to satisfy blood thirst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join