It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Americans Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

The media has hyped-up this case since the beginning. The government has no business overstepping a judgement that didn't have a chance to be proven either way in the first place. The media is all about making money and projecting race into this case has attracted a lot of viewers.

yes they have hyped it.
and it has been shown the the government and the highest memeber has already overstepped it's bounds.
Obama and the DOJ / Holder and their CRS team.

So you don't think they'll do it again. or do you think if we put their feet to the fire they will stop.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Will Amercains Stand Up If The DOJ Goes After George Zimmerman

Probably not.
For one, most people seem threadbare on this Zimmerman/Martin story already.
Secondly... many people have already figured that the current administration is waist deep in this anyway; while the world burns, the stomach churns with a government that spends its time spying on its own people and taking sides in court cases.

*sigh* Besides that, there's little chance that anyone in the White House or Capitol Hill would give a flying rat's ass what we just think or even dare to say. My guess is that most folks are already hiding under their couch cushions.

Just an opinion...

for the most part i can see everything you say. but what give me hope, that if my parents can open their eyes and see, i conclude so are others. take this site for instance, i have seen people who you would have thought were pro government going by posts they made in other threads, stand up and support GZ, and not about race or TM being a so called child which he was not. ( reason i say this is , if you can join the military at 17, in my book you are a man) but because of rights.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The DOJ was organizing protests on Martins behalf.

DOJ pro Martin Protests

What a joke.

edit on 14-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Zimmerman is going have to go live with Casey Anthony in hiding. The DoJ is the last thing he needs to worry about. Maybe they can call up OJ and the three of them can get a condo togther.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Don't you know ....

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, I found a petition...with a whopping 2 signatures on it asking the administration to leave it alone. So I am going with no, we won't do squat.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanwoman
Well, I found a petition...with a whopping 2 signatures on it asking the administration to leave it alone. So I am going with no, we won't do squat.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

that's just sad, i'll go and sign it now.
who's with me?

come don't be wimps stand up now!!

ETA: hmm although i fully intended to sign i think maybe it would not be wise to post any email address that i have on the whitehouse.gov site. i know that the NSA has already logged this thread and are keeping tracks, but no need to add fuel to the fire.

bock, bock bock, bockock.

edit on 14-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nope, another lousy deal,OJ got off too. Nobody did anything back then either.Its the bigoted types that are pissed here. I have already said my piece.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Doesn't matter that you changed your avatar people still know who you are just by your posts.

Most people have wised up to the corruption within our government. Yet you still tow the line. I feel bad for you that is a heavy burden you are carrying. It is not yours to bare.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I'll stand with the government and support them 100% ... the jurors might have found Zimmerman not guilty. But that doesn't mean he's not responsible for the death of an unarmed kid.

So to hell withthe rule of law.

If the system donst work the way you want? Do what you want...... very fair

Zimmerman had his day in court thats it. It should end there. Thats the point of trial by jury.

If you dont like it maybe try and start a petition for changing the law for future cases?
edit on 14-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

3. No. American's will not do anything. The fear of being called a racist is too scary for most.

I dunno if fear of being called racist will cause inaction. Look at what we have endured in the last years without anything.

1) government/Wall Street, banksters looting our country
2) mass murders via drone and troops
3) too many illegal wars and war crimes to count
4) almost total destruction of our civil liberties
5) a president that apparently has totally faked background documentation

I think all the brainwashing, coupled with the chemical lobotomy from poison in our food/water/environment has all but destroyed our ability to react in a normal manner to this massive victimization.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As for a civil rights case.....

Published On: Feb 27 2013 03:40:56 PM EST Updated On: Feb 28 2013 07:36:25 AM EST

The FBI investigated whether Zimmerman acted with racial bias when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin last year. It found insufficient evidence to charge Zimmerman with a federal violation of Martin's civil rights.

FBI refuses to disclose records on Trayvon Martin investigation

All the cheap talk from the losers is just political puppy-petting as their crying towels are soaked.

ETA: almost forgot --->

edit on Jul-14-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It's obvious that he was guilty of shooting the thug..Never any question there..While his head was being beat against the concrete sidewalk, he shot the "young" thug to save his own life...

So what you are saying is that if someone was doing the same thing to you and you had a gun(I know you wouldn't carry a gun...you believe your invincible because you are young or a real diehard liberal or stupid?) you would not have done the same thing??????
SELF DEFENSE BABY..........

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Those WH petitions are crap anyway. A public pandering to make people feel better, as if they actually have a way to redress grievances. They are laughed at, and abused. Take for instance the ones people used for building starcraft. That is only one of many. Do you know of any petitions they actually took actions on, that were movements not already in action by the government?

Americans can take actions in other ways, and are. One is to come forward and stand up for the truth, not the media hype, behind the story. Much was kept from the public because it was kept from the trial. That does not mean it is not publically available. A quick browsing of the headlines, just depending on WHICH headlines, reveals there are people professing and defending, the truth behind the story. Plenty of Americans are working both behind the scenes and in the public, and anyone is welcomed to do the same.

The truth is, a Federal investigation already took place by the DOJ, at the behest of Chief Lee. It was determined then, with the aid of some 35 FBI agents, that Zimmerman was found to have not acted under the color of racism, and no charges were filed then.

Simply speaking, blogging, tweeting, or Facebooking the truth is enough, but some people are afraid of losing friends over standing up for truth. Some don't care, the truth must prevail.

Even Crump and his partner stated in a presser that this all female, mostly white jury was fair, and that they had no complaints. How much would you like to bet that before the end of next week, jury bias based on the race and makeup of the jury becomes a HUGE issue, mostly from Crump and Associates, and then from Sharpton and Jackson, and perhaps even a "focus" of the DOJ? I may be wrong on where it starts, but stay tuned to government tv, I mean MNBC, to find out. Melissa Perry Harris of "our children are not ours, they belong to the collective", was already hot on the race issues this morning, going so far as to say she wanted to "wish her sons away". Oh. My. God.

It was only after the Scheme Team consisting of the race baiters and a publicist, turning into a race issue before it wasn't during the trial, but now it is again, that the special prosecutor Angela Corey was assigned. She quickly bypasssed the Grand Jury process, and the prosecution persecution began. lt, with the aid of the Black Greivance Industry, headed by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Trust me, the DOJ does not want This to come out. It is already public enough, any moreso could be far more damaging to them, and any more civil cases the "Martin Family" may choose to take.

There are already thousands of FOIA documents that have been released in the case, many can be found on Judicial Watch, but if one seeks the truth, it can be found.

The thing is, so many have emotional investments, that even post trial outcome, have difficulty admitting to, or facing truth even in documentation. The only "truth" they seem to be able to find is through their favorite MSM talking heads. Not just any MSM, but only their favorites. Those people must be discounted and confronted with the truth, because truth speaks for itself. Even if painful. Truth is not argumentative, it is a statement.

edit on 14-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would be shocked if the DOJ accomplished anything.......every legal expert I have heard has basically laughed it off.........not gonna happen unless you believe Sunny Hostin, and she has been dead wrong about everything trial related so far.......I think if the feds even look at it, it would be to appease groups like the NAACP, and people like AL sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, and other radicals........The feds would have to prove that the killing was solely racially motivated......Good luck with that......I mean it worked with some of the cops in the Rodney King beating, but they had a video tape of the event.....So to answer your question, I dont think Americans would stand up if the DOJ goes after Zimmerman, because I think they already expect it and know that it would only be to appease.....
edit on 14-7-2013 by fugazzi777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dakota1s2
reply to post by muse7

It's obvious that he was guilty of shooting the thug..Never any question there..While his head was being beat against the concrete sidewalk, he shot the "young" thug to save his own life...

So what you are saying is that if someone was doing the same thing to you and you had a gun(I know you wouldn't carry a gun...you believe your invincible because you are young or a real diehard liberal or stupid?) you would not have done the same thing??????
SELF DEFENSE BABY..........

If somebody was following me then came out to confront me I would put him down. If Travon had a gun instead of candy he could have put Zimmerman down and got off on self defense. Zimmerman is a nutty wanna be cop and was going end up killing someone or getting killed himself sooner or later. He just made his move on a an unarmed kid. And if you as a grown man with a gun go stalking and chasing after an unarmed kid and he manages to kick your ass, you deserve it for being pathetic. If that idiot had never gotten out of his car no one would be dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

So to hell withthe rule of law.

If the system donst work the way you want? Do what you want...... very fair

It's "The end justify the means" and it seems to be the new way of thinking. A whole lot of evil and dark things can be done under that logic and perfectly "justified" if someone feels their ends are correct enough. Scary, isn't it?
edit on 15-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

bet in the next few days, FBI say's we made a mistake in not saying or proving there was racial profiling and there is reason to pursue civil rights crime.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That is my contention ,Z chose to pursue. It's on him what happened. I hope some other nutballs don't get the same idea to stalk and kill people using the same claim.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

If somebody was following me then came out to confront me I would put him down. If Travon had a gun instead of candy he could have put Zimmerman down and got off on self defense.

Ok so you support illegal murder based on your opinions?

Because you are saying that if someone follows you, you have a right to attack them or even shoot them?

Zimmerman got off the hook because M attacked him with his fists first, which are part of his arms therefore he was armed with "personal weapons", of which the FBI stats show 2 people on average die per day from. That's 5.7% of all Murders in the USA.

The person who initiates the fight with the first attack has no grounds for claiming innocence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join