It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the stupid it hurts - YT vid suggests 777 crash is a hoax - "it's all CGI"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So, a moron creates video of real event, saying it is false.

I'ts obvious that he's a nut job.

The next actual faked event will receive the same treatment by the same idiot so no one will believe it's faked.

This video will be used as evidence to never trust any conspiracy put forward by this individual.

He (and people like him) will become "proof" that conspiracies are simply the fabrications of morons.

It's not stupid. It's crafty.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A good buddy of mine and his wife were on a plane at the SF airport when this happened, getting ready to head for Japan. Scared the crap out of them, thats for sure. They were eventually towed back to the gate and let off the plane, having to wait until the next day to get out of SF due to the shutdown.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

My god, the stupid- it hurts.
Anyone see Batman? I could have sworn there was a plane in that movie, think they were in on it? Plus if you look at the tail section of the plane you can see that the triangle shape is a masonic Illuminati mason symbol used in Alex Jones's homosexual fantasy Illuminati rituals.
Plus if you look at that it happened on 7/6/2013 which are all masonic illuminati numbers, the 6th of july marks the date of sumthin mason...triangle...Illuminati... Running out of stuff here guys, bible code...Nostradamus MAYAN CALENDAR!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
He probably thinks there wasn't a plane at the Pentagon either.

What plane? I haven't seen any evidence yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Watch at your own risk - the stupid might be infectious!!

I weep for humanity when this amount of stupidity becomes as common as it appears to be!

man you are as transparent now. anyway...

"The station, based in nearby Oakland, reported the names of four pilots aboard Asiana Airlines Flight 214 as Captain Sum Ting Wong (something wrong), Wi Tu Lo (we too low), Ho Lee Fuk (holy f**k, although this was mispronounced) and Bang Ding Ow (bang ding ow)."

ho-lee-fuk-in hilarious.

this is too much. anyone putting the video in the OP together with this
and not smelling the (fake) cheese is well past saving.

why is this a ludicrous online lie?? the guy is just analysing and comparing material
presented on the msm. and he makes a convincing case for fakery.

i guess it is like that is it? this takes the buscuit.
i trust this place not one inch.

the whole crash story is a ludicrous reality fraud (lrf).
edit on 12-7-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

So now someone's prank proves that the whole crash was faked? Wow, I'm impressed.

Someone called the media outlet and gave them the fake names, and they called the NTSB to confirm it, and a summer intern said they were the right names, which they weren't supposed to do.

However, in a subsequent phone interview with the SFGate’s Jeff Elder, NTSB spokeswoman Kelly Nantel made clear that the names “originated at the media outlet” and that the intern — unaware of the offensive names — was “acting in good faith and trying to be helpful” by confirming names he didn’t know.

“The NTSB does not release or confirm the names of crew members or people involved in transportation accidents to the media,” Nantel said.

hypervocal.com...

He makes a convincing case for fakery, based on the total crap that he spews. Such as not knowing that 214 went back to Seoul on the 4th as flight 213. Or that the grass was brown in the pictures from the site. Or claiming that the wing that barely touched the ground when the plane spun should have ripped off.
edit on 7/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

So now someone's prank proves that the whole crash was faked? Wow, I'm impressed.

Someone called the media outlet and gave them the fake names, and they called the NTSB to confirm it, and a summer intern said they were the right names, which they weren't supposed to do.

However, in a subsequent phone interview with the SFGate’s Jeff Elder, NTSB spokeswoman Kelly Nantel made clear that the names “originated at the media outlet” and that the intern — unaware of the offensive names — was “acting in good faith and trying to be helpful” by confirming names he didn’t know.

“The NTSB does not release or confirm the names of crew members or people involved in transportation accidents to the media,” Nantel said.

hypervocal.com...

He makes a convincing case for fakery, based on the total crap that he spews. Such as not knowing that 214 went back to Seoul on the 4th as flight 213. Or that the grass was brown in the pictures from the site. Or claiming that the wing that barely touched the ground when the plane spun should have ripped off.
edit on 7/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

no, not the prank. we see pranks like this all the time when planes really crash and
people are really horrifically maimed and killed.
the video in th OP proves the fraud.
(i wonder was it dropping chemtrails, and
that's why it was taken out by laserbeams?)

gosh, a few of ye seem to have everything to do with planes covered.

nice. but if you are found to be deceptive in one area, you will be suspected of
deception in all.

no flight 214 crashed. it was all a staged made for tv production.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
another "It's a fake" video - this time explained by several people in eth comments and the "5th window" has been clearly identified as a blanked out one that the blank has burned or melted out of by several people.....but some posters are still going with "I knew it was a fake..." even with that.....

and of course I fully expect the uploader to not bother acknowledging the reason for the "5th window"...but hope to be pleasantly surprised.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ugh. I keep losing IQ points.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

TopsyTurvyOne

Absolute, unmitigated stupidity.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

this is some funny sh@#

I once had an asian eye doctor by the name of INYOEYE...But this news report really blows it out of the water...Is this a real news report or a spoof??? Either way its one of those things that makes you chuckle but then a moment later it makes you feel a little guilty for laughing...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

shells4u
then a moment later it makes you feel a little guilty for laughing...

Just a little?

People died.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

We are a desensitized nation so yeah...Just a little guilty for laughing at politically incorrect comments...I never stated I was perfect or a lovey dovey touchy feely type of person...I laugh at george carlin and do not ever invite me to a funeral...If I get sad or nervous I laugh...maybe it is from being raised and married into the military...cannot stand whiners...was raised to not cry and suck it up....so yeah it was a funny video even though people died I still found those pilot names friggin funny...so sue me....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

TopsyTurvyOne

Absolute, unmitigated stupidity.

thanks for the answer. here is the question again;

what would it take to believe that this all happened for real?

yours sincerely,

hu flung dung.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join