It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the stupid it hurts - YT vid suggests 777 crash is a hoax - "it's all CGI"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Watch at your own risk - the stupid might be infectious!!

I weep for humanity when this amount of stupidity becomes as common as it appears to be!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
He probably thinks there wasn't a plane at the Pentagon either.

I couldn't watch anymore after he said the plane didn't crash there.

to quote Mike Tyson. "Ludicrous!"

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
He probably thinks there wasn't a plane at the Pentagon either.

How'd ya guess??

I only watched a couple of minutes scattered around it.....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If is the same one as in another thread, I like the part where he says Flight Trader 24 showed 214 never left on the fourth. Of course it didn't, it flew back to Korea as 213.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
just...wow.

I have a car to sell him. I just couldn't stop laughing at the " 3 foot tall grass" argument. ridiculous.

reply to post by grey580

I actually heard Mike's voice when I read it.

edit on 7/11/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Careful, that's probably an ATSer...

I am just amazed at the resources and cunning that our government has (it was our gov't, right?) to pull off these elaborate hoaxes. Forget going to the moon - to hoax a plain crash, a terrorist bombing and a school shooting? Now *that* takes ambition...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I get tired of these guys immediately saying "CGI! CGI!" every time they get a chance, Especially in the wake of a tragic event. Is there any real question as to the crash here?

I can understand with some of the questionable UFO sightings, ghosts and other paranormal videos out there, with today's technology, to consider the possibility of CGI, but to immediately jump to it and hang on for dear life, that's just absurd.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was blocked from the video for calling him a moron!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I watched that video and just don't even know what to say.
Sad thing is you know for a fact their are people on ATS that are watching that video and saying "hell ya it was a laser by the IlluminatedNSAHaarpMasons!"
Sad..just sad.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What about the initial fire...not very close.......not very big.........and then I saw for the first time the interior shot........bogus dude.....
where's the soot....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I thinks its amazing this guy says he could piss on jet fuel fires and put them out.... Might want to check your diet bro, pretty sure thats not healthy.
edit on 11-7-2013 by MrAoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He is a slice short of the full loaf. I saw this earlier in another thread, The grass, the actors, then people bringing their luggage, "because they were safe" Not something to include in a contrived crash scenario, but is a possibility in a real crash.
Nothing ambiguous about the crash scene, so any comparison with the Pentagon crash scene is not needed.

NTSB video and very clear,

edit on 11-7-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I couldn't get past 15 minutes of it,the only thing i found interesting was the flight log discrepancy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kreyvic

There was no flight log discrepancy. Asiana 214 didn't depart SFO, because it left as 213. Asiana 214 arrived in San Francisco at 12:42 pm local, July 4th. Asiana 213, departed SFO two hours later, at 2:45 pm local, and arrived in Korea 11 hours and 35 minutes later, at 6:20 pm on the 5th Korea time.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This kind of idiocy has it's very own safe heaven where it growes like a tumor. It's cluesforum. It's so stupid that they actually claim in all seriousness that things like the Japan tsunami was all fake. Basically everything they dont see with their own eyes and probably some things they do see. Their arguments are all about analyzing footage and pictures and coming up with genious stuff like analyzing behaviour from still shots, not understanding angles or any photographic principles etc. One of the most common one is "oh, look how perfect this shot is, it cannot happen naturally so this is staged photo-op." I literally had a mass suicide of brain cells when I visited the site once.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So only ufos debunkers are allowed to call things cgi?

I see..

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

my sentiment exactly....

Anyway...one thing is a bit strange from that phone video...really...the wing sustained little damage...yet from a video it seems it should have sustained more damage...if not tear out...
Don't you think ?

I'm not saying hoax...just asking...as layman watching...I would expect the wing breaking off...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

No, because the wing didn't dig into the ground. If it had then the plane would have cartwheeled. The tip dragged along the ground, but it didn't dig in.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

good enough for me...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I weep for humanity when this amount of stupidity becomes as common as it appears to be!

Have you seen some of the 9/11 videos?

I hear ya...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join