It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse of Chucky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I recently saw the trailer and was both impressed and disappointed in the upcoming Child's Play movie. I'll allow you to be the judge as I'll post the trailer and the article.

Link

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

"It's a doll....what's the worse that can happen?"

Love it. Kill him Chucky!
edit on 10-7-2013 by iam6degrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Doesnt seem like they put alot of money in making this movie. But other than that the movie is creepy, and its one i would enjoy watching this with an easily scared person

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRANDWULF
Doesnt seem like they put alot of money in making this movie. But other than that the movie is creepy, and its one i would enjoy watching this with an easily scared person

Like most of the Chucky films... But they are always good for a laugh...

Just hope they don't make a Chucky film featuring him dressed up as a clown.... *shivers*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The "good movies" era is over IMO...I don't mean to generalize the term, but you know what I mean.

Not really my kind of a flick, but I admit the older Chucky movies had more substance and feel to it. This one, meh..What happened to the scars on his face? You suck new Chucky!

But people will still pay to be entertained, and the cycle of life will once again go on...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Just hope they don't make a Chucky film featuring him dressed up as a clown.... *shivers*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

so you have a clown phobia? (mental note)

My phobia is spiders.....I don't do spiders.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iam6degrees

No one should be afraid of clowns or spiders. I love them all with a passion. To be honest this movie should be better than Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky. The first three where awesome.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

You suck new Chucky!

I hope you know that he knows that you said he sucks!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iam6degrees

Originally posted by Rodinus

Kindest respects

Rodinus

so you have a clown phobia? (mental note)

My phobia is spiders.....I don't do spiders.

*notes... iam6degrees has arachnophobia...*

Not really a clown phobia, but just don't like them... i think it is a childhood thing but also when i was a kid i read Steven Kings "IT"... always stay away from storm drains... Bwahahahahahahahaha (especially if they have yellow eyes peeping out!)

A couple of years ago when one of my siblings was fairly young we took him to DisneyLand in Paris, this guy in a clown outfit started jumping around us making silly noises whilst squeezing away on this ridiculous old fashioned car hooter... i really had to hold myself back from putting his lights out! (and i am not at all a violent person!)

And as for Ronald McDonald???

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Stephen King is awesome and "It" was a great book and a good movie. (imo)

Spiders are creepy because they're real and they'll biteya. I guess clowns are 'real' but.....yeah they're creepy.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iam6degrees
reply to post by Rodinus

Stephen King is awesome and "It" was a great book and a good movie. (imo)

Spiders are creepy because they're real and they'll biteya. I guess clowns are 'real' but.....yeah they're creepy.

Spiders are not that creepy if you wallop them one with a slipper or a flip flop... which is not as easy with a clown as you need a baseball bat!

Otherwise they are probably more scared than you are and just want to escape... but saying that, if you try to pick one up they of course will rip your hand off

Extra info : How Many Spiders Are Swallowed Per Year by the Average Person?

This might ease your mind a little, link here : insects.about.com...

Anyways... back on topic... I am looking forward to this new Chucky film as i love scaring the daylight out of Mrs R... she actually managed to get through the whole of the last SAW film (Saw 7) with me last week without barfing all over me and having nightmares !

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I didn't notice anyone mention the fact that this comes after Childs Play 3 and they are completely ignoring Curse and Bride of Chucky.

This is going back to original ways of making these films scary.

top topics

join