It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the chemtrail agencies currently on holiday?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Ok. I do NOT live in Fear. I Live in Awareness. I am aware of Chit going on that is NOT Good. That's What I DO Know. I am NOT Afraid of TPTB. I am only trying to Show that things are Not Right.Cancer Rates are SkyRocketing. Both My Parents Killed from Cancer by 'Their' Bull Chit !!! If You want to think otherwise, be My Guest. Take it as You Like. But, Thanx for Replying.. Later, Syx.

Mod Note: Please do not circumvent the profanity censor. thanks.
edit on 7/9/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Thank You for bringing up LOW Vitamin D Levels. My Doctor just prescribed me Vitamin D3 Supp's. Said my D Level is Extremely Low. Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Perhaps if you had read my previous comments, you would have noticed that I said exactly that with children staying in doors more than they did years ago.

And yes it is scientific fact that the equator has more sun light that the northern or southern hemisphere and also the UK has less sunlight than say Spain which is a few latitudes lower than the UK.

I'm not going to furnish you with links to other sites for proof of this, you really should have learned this basic stuff in school.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireDragonDan

Perhaps if you had read my previous comments, you would have noticed that I said exactly that with children staying in doors more than they did years ago.

And yes it is scientific fact that the equator has more sun light that the northern or southern hemisphere and also the UK has less sunlight than say Spain which is a few latitudes lower than the UK.

I'm not going to furnish you with links to other sites for proof of this, you really should have learned this basic stuff in school.

I did read and star that reply.

I know exactly where the counties of the world are,

What I can deduce just with critical thinking is that this

That said children should get enough Vitamin D by just walking to School and back each day, for example If you're fair skinned, experts say going outside for 10 minutes in the midday sun—in shorts and a tank top with no sunscreen—will give you enough radiation to produce about 10,000 international units of the vitamin. Dark-skinned individuals and the elderly also produce less vitamin D, and many folks don't get enough of the nutrient from dietary sources like fatty fish and fortified milk.

is wrong.

That 10 minutes is not enough.

It sounds like a cave man came up with it.

Well if there is such a lack in vitamin D and people are spending 10 minutes outdoors a day then 10 minutes is not enough obviously for the skin to create enough vitamin D to sufficient levels the body needs.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Which is what I was saying in the first instance. The information regarding 10 minutes in sunlight is suffice is actually from our NHS website relating to Vitamin D and Rickets. So if you think this is bad science then take it up with the UK's NHS

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Indeed, 10 minutes sunshine is enough for the RDA of Vit D. Doesn't even really need to be direct sunlight.

People also don't often realise that the Vitamin D the body needs is actually a hormone created in the skin through interaction with sunlight.

You can take dietary supplement Vitamin D as either D2 or D3, but this is not the same as the stuff that is made in your skin, and frankly there's zero point in taking D2/D3 supplements, as they'll just pass straight through your body and out through your urine, because D2 and D3 are not biologically active and won't bond with your body. (So if you have a Doctor recommending you take Vit D tablets? He's a quack who doesn't understand biochemistry, my advice - get a new doctor.)

There's no pill that can mimic the interaction of UV-B sunlight on 7-dehydroxycholesterol which converts via a complex process into the form of vitamin D that the body uses for all sorts of useful regulatory effects.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

Thank you Painterz

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

I am only trying to Show that things are Not Right.Cancer Rates are SkyRocketing.

Well you did a good job because this says different...

The overall rate of new cancer diagnoses, also known as incidence, among men decreased by an average of 0.6% per year between 2004 and 2008.

•Overall cancer incidence rates among women decreased 0.5% per year from 1998 to 2006; rates remained level from 2006 through 2008.

•Lung cancer death rates among women decreased for the second year in a row. Lung cancer death rates in men have been decreasing since the early 1990s.

•Colorectal cancer incidence rates decreased among men and women from 1999 through 2008.

•Breast cancer incidence rates among women decreased from 1999 through 2004, and remained level from 2004 through 2008.

•Incidence rates of melanoma and pancreas, kidney, thyroid, and liver cancers increased from 1999 through 2008.

www.cdc.gov...

So where is it sky rocketing?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Ok, When will You Open Your Eyes?

GOVERNMENT ADMITS SECRETLY SPRAYING POISON On Us
www.youtube.com...

Govt. Admits Chemtrails/Toxins Sprayed On It's Citizens -Mainstream Report
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails Finally Admitted and Reported! Its an Experiment on Its People!
www.youtube.com...

LOOK UP -- New, Full Documentary -Chemtrails, Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification. MUST WATCH !
www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurologist Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts
www.youtube.com...

ChemTrails to DePopulate
www.youtube.com...

The bigger question is did you open your eyes when watching these videos?

And since you enjoy youtube here are a few for your enjoyment....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

Hi There, i was actually commenting on children in the UK suffering from Rickets and whilst I appreciate your input, I was not commenting about Hawaii or any other country where you have wall to wall sunshine. Whilst I do agree with you that UV rays do penetrate the clouds, at higher latitudes like the UK cloud cover will have a detrimental effect of our bodies ability to produce Vitamin D from sunlight. This is science, no need to try and debunk.

Cloud cover has no effect on vitamin D production - latitude does because it affects the amount of sunshine you get in winter (shorter days) - in the UK you simply do not make vitamin D for 3 months of the year - or 5 months if north of Birmingham - cloud has nothing to do with it and your suggestion that "this is science" and does not need to be debunked is itself bunk!

UK studies of increasing rates of vitamin D deficiency found that it was due to people avoiding the sun entirely - using sunscreen and staying indoors.

Eg Middle class children suffering rickets

Cases of rickets in children have occurred in northern England and Scotland where there are fewer months of the year with sufficient sunshine to obtain enough vitamin D but now doctors are seeing it on the South coast as well.

It is thought extensive use of sunscreen, children playing more time on computer games and TV rather than playing outside and a poor diet are to blame.

Also UK Vitamin D deficiency a major problem

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painterz
Indeed, 10 minutes sunshine is enough for the RDA of Vit D. Doesn't even really need to be direct sunlight.

People also don't often realise that the Vitamin D the body needs is actually a hormone created in the skin through interaction with sunlight.

True

You can take dietary supplement Vitamin D as either D2 or D3, but this is not the same as the stuff that is made in your skin, and frankly there's zero point in taking D2/D3 supplements, as they'll just pass straight through your body and out through your urine, because D2 and D3 are not biologically active and won't bond with your body. (So if you have a Doctor recommending you take Vit D tablets? He's a quack who doesn't understand biochemistry, my advice - get a new doctor.)

arrant nonsense

There's no pill that can mimic the interaction of UV-B sunlight on 7-dehydroxycholesterol which converts via a complex process into the form of vitamin D that the body uses for all sorts of useful regulatory effects.

vitamin D supplements - whether in diet such as taking fish oil or caster oil (as used to be common in the UK until the 50's work perfectly fine.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Zaphod58

Cloud cover has no effect on vitamin D production

I beg to differ, according to a study conducted by North Carolina State Universtity, cloud cover could attenuate up to 99% of UVB rays. UVB Exposure Induces the production of vitamin D. With this in mind I stand by my earlier comments and confirm that cloud cover does inhibit the production of vitamin D and thus aviation contrails are having a degortory effect on our well being.

Visit link for study by North Carolina State University. nc-climate.ncsu.edu...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Cloud cover has no effect on vitamin D production

I beg to differ, according to a study conducted by North Carolina State Universtity, cloud cover could attenuate up to 99% of UVB rays. UVB Exposure Induces the production of vitamin D. With this in mind I stand by my earlier comments and confirm that cloud cover does inhibit the production of vitamin D and thus aviation contrails are having a degortory effect on our well being.

Visit link for study by North Carolina State University. nc-climate.ncsu.edu...

My apologies - I thought we were talking about cirrus and other high level clouds - oh yes, there it is - "aviation contrails"....whereas the 99% figure you quote refers to total overcast CUMULUS.

What does the study actually say about high level clouds?

nothing at all.

seems to me you are quote-mining - making it appear as if something applies when in fact it does not.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The 99% figure was total cloud cover, you stated in your comments that cloud cover had no effect. Haze caused by airlines could reduce UVB rays by 23% so yes it does have an effect.

Mining??? What an absurd comment, I just linked to a report that backed up my comments. Had I not provided you with the relevant evidence you would have probably "Dissed" me for that.

When commenting on other peoples views and stating you bunked my de-bunk comment doesn't really stand up to scrutiny. If how however you to are a scientist with more qualifications than the chaps who wrote the report, then I stand by my comments.

For future reference, I don't normally say things unless I know what I am talking about. To many people on here should take a leaf from the book.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The 99% figure was total cloud cover, you stated in your comments that cloud cover had no effect. Haze caused by airlines could reduce UVB rays by 23% so yes it does have an effect.

the 99% was for total CUMULUS cloud cover, and the summer haze referred to is mentioned as being due to pollution - not high level cloud.

Mining??? What an absurd comment, I just linked to a report that backed up my comments. Had I not provided you with the relevant evidence you would have probably "Dissed" me for that.

quote mining is when yo make a comment that looks like it supports your position, but in reality it has nothing to do with it other than a superficial connection that is ignored by eth person doing the quote mining.

That is what you did - you used a figure for thick cumulus cloud and made it appear as if it applied to high level cirrus clouds.

When commenting on other peoples views and stating you bunked my de-bunk comment doesn't really stand up to scrutiny. If how however you to are a scientist with more qualifications than the chaps who wrote the report, then I stand by my comments.

I don't need to be a "scientist" to see how you have misread and misrepresented the report.

For future reference, I don't normally say things unless I know what I am talking about.

you should have stuck to that this time too.

To many people on here should take a leaf from the book.

Yes....you should stick to it.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You fail to mention that your exact quote was "Cloud cover has no effect on vitamin D production" your statement was wrong. I supplied you with a report that refuted your claims. Had you said "Contrails had no effect" in your original comment then our discussion would be different.

To attack me for providing you with evidence to refute your claims in absurd and I don't wish to continue this discussion with you. Is this how you normally treat other users on ATS. Would you not have said to me "where's the evidence" had we continued our discussion? I believe you would have, and thus the reason you are now attacking me as I took the wind out of your Sails.

Good night, I'm through with this tonight.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Do you live near an AF base? It's rare to see the contrails that later spread out and turn to 'high wispies' near those areas.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
These 'high wispy' clouds that are artificially produced reduce solar radiation and surface temperatures. The conspiracy parts are whether it is intentional and that they don't exist at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When examining regular jet exhaust one should note that water vapor is not the only chemical produced.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

I live in Merseyside quite a way from the coast and whilst we have blue sky's to start the day, the contrails end up leaving a haze that remains from noon for the rest of the day

That would be the brief low pressure system that was forecast, and moved in around lunch time......high pressure will be back from late Thursday.

I too live in the North West, and have done for the last 50 years.....contrails, weather systems and indeed planes are all behaving exactly as they should be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join