It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the chemtrail agencies currently on holiday?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Alright fine. Here in the Midwest of The Incorperated United States it is currently Raining. No I don't think the Govt is making it rain, but Hmmmm. Once the Rain is gone and we get normal skies, if the Chemmers are out, I will get some pix. Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
They exist everyday here in the U.S. Doesn't matter if it's summer or winter, high pressure or low pressure, Christmas or Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
They exist everyday here in the U.S. Doesn't matter if it's summer or winter, high pressure or low pressure, Christmas or Tuesday.

Really, what kind of a proof is that?
Right now, I am looking out of my windows into a clear, warm and blue sky - no trails, neither con- nor chem-.

Is this proof that there are no trails at all?

Nope.

Neither is your statement.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireDragonDan

I don't believe your comments stating I am into "Science Fiction" was really called for and hardly conjunctive to this conversation. I never said I was a firm believer of Chemtrails and would rather have a scientific answer for it. For the record my "Alternative News" website is just that, news that the MSM do not carry and whilst Chemtrails is a topic that my readers do talk about a lot, it also includes world and current affairs. So please do not tarnish me with the same brush you do with everyone else that does not hold the same opinion as you.

I did ask the same question now twice and yet you failed to pick up on it, so i will ask for one final time.

"How can there be no persistent contrails two days ago in cooler weather and yesterday during the hottest day of the year with "High Pressure" directly overhead the sky can be filled with criss crossed contrails all day". You stated in your original post that this would not happen with normal contrails due to the current weather conditions.

I am merely asking you to clarify your original post to this thread, but you seem very defensive and have shown that by your derogatory comments.

In my OP I stated

This is because the dry, warmer atmospheric conditions combined with other factors mean that conditions aren't favourable for the formation of vapour trails.

Atmospheric pressure and temperature are only factors and not the sole reasons for contrails forming. An approaching cold weather front is another contributing factor. With the jet stream sitting across the North of the UK, any weather fronts coming in from the west are being forced northwards over the top of the UK. This may be creating unstable air masses which are subject to frequent changes in temperature, humidity etc. in any 24hr period, along the western edge of our high pressure system. As I said, meteorology is hobby (at best) and I don't claim to be an expert but what I do know, sufficiently explains how contrails form.

I apologise if my statement about chemtrails being science fiction upset you. It was meant in jest rather than to offend and you obviously hold a good amount of knowledge on various subjects. You have to understand that many chemtrail believers hold completely stubborn views without evidence and scoff at non-believers and tell us how small minded and ignorant we are regardless of the scientific fact we often present; very ironic. This usual assault puts me on the defensive from the get go so I'm glad to see that not all believers hold the same arrogant, forceful views.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's always amazing to me that people claim they can see contrails and "chemtrails."

HOW? What kind of skill do you have that you can see chemical content of something miles away from you.

And to counter the oft produced, "Because contrails dissipate quickly and "chemtrails" don't", I ask:

If clouds can persist for hours, why can't contrails?

And to counter the oft repeated "Because some clouds are "chemclouds"/"sprayed"/"fake clouds", I ask:

Given that an average cumulus cloud (the white puffy ones) has 550 tons of water in it and a horizon to horizon 'trail is about 200 miles long, how can a single plane possibly spray that much stuff?

At this point, I am usually called a shill, disinfo agent, paid by some nameless, faceless, purposeless bad guy (and money-less, because I've never been paid). Then I am told to "Wake up" and "research for yourself". And sometimes other believers are told to ignore me. It's good I have a fairly tough hide because it is insulting.

But through my 3+ years of research and study on "chemtrails", I have never had anyone tell me something I assert is wrong, and no one has come up with a thoughtful, intelligent answer to the three questions. They repeat the stories, bring the same videos (seen all of the above, and lots more just like them), and make statements of opinion, based on belief alone. I have mind open enough to admit I might be wrong, but with all the science facts, studies, and evidence to the contrary, I have never seen a good reason to switch sides.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Well said - star for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

It really depends on the weather coming at you when you will see contrails. I can't see any trails right now because I have a weather front moving through. I knew it was coming yesterday because through the breaks in the clouds, I could see persistent contrails. Contrails don't make weather, weather makes contrails. This is an oversimplified statement, because the effect of contrails on the climate is being figured out. But weather is what happens here and now, so it will have to suffice.

I live in NE Indiana, so I get rapid weather changes all the time. I am landlocked, between Lakes Michigan and Eire. And the land around here is flat, with no mountains or even large hills that could affect my weather.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thank you for your response and to the answer to my question. As said before whilst I am not a firm believer in Chemtrails and would rather see an scientific explanation, you must admit that due to both UK and US governments spraying their populace decades ago during experiments which they have only recently admitted to does make one wonder if they would do it again. My main reasoning against chemtrails is that the powers that be and the pilots would not knowingly spray and harm their own families which would leave with with one conclusion that if Chemtrails were real then this would be for Geo Engineering purposes.

My main concern and as you mentioned during this conversation relating to the volcano in Iceland, is the amount of Sunlight dimming and the reduction in vitamin D caused by aviation contrails. Only last week in the news here in the UK was a report of the re-emergence of "Rickets" in our children in the UK. Whilst this can be caused by poor diet predominantly, it is also caused by a lack of Vitamin D which naturally comes from sun light. Perhaps this is what folk should be more concerned about. I would only allow a small air corridor for all flights which would alleviate this issue, unless of course you lived under one of these air corridors.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

GOVERNMENT ADMITS SECRETLY SPRAYING POISON On Us

Do the government use You tube or .Gov site to release information online?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

I am 52, and have lived the majority of my life in Fort Wayne, IN, actually in an area that was used. When the news came out, I researched everything about it.

It's wasn't "chemtrails", nor was it toxic. There have been no reports of possible complications because of the testing done, either. It was a substance that would be easy to find on the ground, spread either small planes and trucks. Some places they even broadcast it off of tall buildings. I think people forget the fears that the Cold War caused. People lived in fear of atomic bombs, gas, disease...all kinds of stuff. They were encouraged to be prepared, having food, water, shelter, and a source of filtered air. Kids learned to "duck and cover" under their desks in the event of a bombing. It's really fascinating what they said, did and thought during that period of USAmerican life.

Part of that fear was an assurance that should something happen, they would be prepared. So they did tests, such as this one. It was done to see how and where an enemy should attack with a bio- or chemical weapon, NOT as research to see what would happen if they decided to somehow attack their own citizens. The tests were defensive, not aggressive.

It has nothing to do with white lines behind planes today, or even back when the tests were done. Red herring. That you think otherwise shows you haven't researched, and that you live in fear just like what the country felt back then. Except your fear is of ice crystals and exhaust fumes, miles over your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

I note that we can have a week with nothing during the same weather conditions to a day where these contrails leave criss cross patterns in the sky turning the sky milky by the afternoon.

Are these weather conditions what your experiencing at ground level or at an altitude where planes might leave contrails?

perhaps instead we should be more worried about this air pollution and sun reduction which can cause a lack in vitamin D in our bodies

Air pollution that come from ground level industry and transport is and should be the concern if its air pollution and lack of vitamin D from not enough sun exposure also comes from sitting inside and being behind a computer screen.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I agree with you in regards to people sitting behind their computer screens all day or playing their computer consoles etc. Children today have so much to keep them occupied in doors that their rarely venture outside. The only game console I had as a child was the Atari 2000 and needless to say I would rather be outside than play more than an hour on that.

That said children should get enough Vitamin D by just walking to School and back each day, for example If you're fair skinned, experts say going outside for 10 minutes in the midday sun—in shorts and a tank top with no sunscreen—will give you enough radiation to produce about 10,000 international units of the vitamin. Dark-skinned individuals and the elderly also produce less vitamin D, and many folks don't get enough of the nutrient from dietary sources like fatty fish and fortified milk.

With that in mind a child should not be getting rickets in the western world even if they do stay in doors as 10 minutes outside is suffice. That said, its obviously not doing the trick due to the dimming effect of aviation contrails as well as other things in cities for example smog but in rural areas a Vitamin D deficiency in children is alarming to say the least!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't believe they block enough light to affect vitamin D levels, though I can't be sure.

Some one correct me if I am wrong,

But its the UV radiation from the sun light that makes our skin produce Vitamin D,

Cloudy or not the radiation is still getting to our skin during the day time unless its as dark as night.

The direct rays will produce more UV radiation but the amount we spend indoors these days is in my opinion one of the leading factors for lack of vitamin D.

If your skin is sensitive enough to UV radiation you can easily get sun burn on cloudy day in no direct sun sun light.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Sun Screen can block the production of Vitamin D so I am sure that cloud cover will have the same effect. People in certain parts of the world have to take supplements of Vitamin D due to lack of sunlight or the sun being to low in the sky during parts of the year.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Vitamin D is produced by your skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation from natural sunlight.
The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin D in your skin) cannot penetrate glass. So you don't generate vitamin D when sitting in your car or home.
It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin D from your diet. Sunlight exposure is the only reliable way to generate vitamin D in your own body.
A person would have to drink ten tall glasses of vitamin D fortified milk each day just to get minimum levels of vitamin D into their diet.
The further you live from the equator, the longer exposure you need to the sun in order to generate vitamin D. Canada, the UK and most U.S. states are far from the equator.
People with dark skin pigmentation may need 20 - 30 times as much exposure to sunlight as fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of vitamin D. That's why prostate cancer is epidemic among black men -- it's a simple, but widespread, sunlight deficiency.
Sufficient levels of vitamin D are crucial for calcium absorption in your intestines. Without sufficient vitamin D, your body cannot absorb calcium, rendering calcium supplements useless.
Chronic vitamin D deficiency cannot be reversed overnight: it takes months of vitamin D supplementation and sunlight exposure to rebuild the body's bones and nervous system.
Even weak sunscreens (SPF=8) block your body's ability to generate vitamin D by 95%. This is how sunscreen products actually cause disease -- by creating a critical vitamin deficiency in the body.
It is impossible to generate too much vitamin D in your body from sunlight exposure: your body will self-regulate and only generate what it needs.
If it hurts to press firmly on your sternum, you may be suffering from chronic vitamin D deficiency right now.
Vitamin D is "activated" in your body by your kidneys and liver before it can be used.
Having kidney disease or liver damage can greatly impair your body's ability to activate circulating vitamin D.
The sunscreen industry doesn't want you to know that your body actually needs sunlight exposure because that realization would mean lower sales of sunscreen products.
Even though vitamin D is one of the most powerful healing chemicals in your body, your body makes it absolutely free. No prescription required.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sun Screen can block the production of Vitamin D so I am sure that cloud cover will have the same effect. People in certain parts of the world have to take supplements of Vitamin D due to lack of sunlight or the sun being to low in the sky during parts of the year.

Sunscreen will block the UV radiation that makes our skin produce vitamin D,

Far north and south when there is No sun for a while Yes.

Cloud cover will not block UV light/radiation like sunscreen will, it might decrease the levels but not enough for that to be the sole purpose and explanation for low vitamin D levels.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

We went past someone yesterday that was mowing the grass along the interstate. It was a cloudy day, and he was sunburned. I've put many people on a plane back to the mainland from Hawaii that went to the beach on a cloudy day, and sunburned so badly they could barely wear clothes to get on the plane. You're more likely to get a bad sunburn on a cloudy day than you are on a sunny day.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hi There, i was actually commenting on children in the UK suffering from Rickets and whilst I appreciate your input, I was not commenting about Hawaii or any other country where you have wall to wall sunshine. Whilst I do agree with you that UV rays do penetrate the clouds, at higher latitudes like the UK cloud cover will have a detrimental effect of our bodies ability to produce Vitamin D from sunlight. This is science, no need to try and debunk.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm not sure. These vidz are just some that I found, so I Do Not Know how 'They' spread the news.Syx

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

Hi There, i was actually commenting on children in the UK suffering from Rickets and whilst I appreciate your input, I was not commenting about Hawaii or any other country where you have wall to wall sunshine. Whilst I do agree with you that UV rays do penetrate the clouds, at higher latitudes like the UK cloud cover will have a detrimental effect of our bodies ability to produce Vitamin D from sunlight. This is science, no need to try and debunk.

So clouds are made of a different substance up in the UK than they are in Hawaii?

Yeah lets see the science, so we can decide for ourselves whether there is any bunk to be de'ed

If children in the UK now would spend as much time as children in the UK did lets say 25 years ago I would wager that this issue of rickets would be a non issue on a public scale like it is today.

This is whats the cause in my eyes,

The UK has always been known to have an extremely cloudy grey climate, but its the less outdoor activities and more sit in front of the TV, computer, playstation that is the cause for increase cases of rickets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join