It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Symbols Shown During MLB Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am a professional lurker...and this may be my first post ( yayy me?). Anyway, enough about me.
I found this video on youtube and thought it might be interesting...did a search here and couldn't find any other posts about it.

I'm not a baseball fan, so I never watch, but I'm pretty sure this isn't an everyday occurrence.
Kinda creepy....looks almost like a message.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by niobe

Yeah its kinda strange, almost as if its done on purpose as a joke by someone.
I have seen alot of those symbols before some are new to me.

Love the reaction though of the person making the video sounded a bit like animal from police acadamy almost.

edit on 7/7/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
reply to post by niobe

Yeah its kinda strange - almost as is its done on purpose as a joke ny someone.
I have seen alot of those symbols before some a new to me.

Love the reaction though of the person making the video sounded a bit like animal from police acadamy almost.

Yeah have a hard time listening to that guy he sounds pretty messed up. certainly no message that is a page of symbols comes as a page.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just done a quick search - other people witnessed the clip live.

Strange for a subliminal - they usually just show one or two symbols - but this is a bombardment.

Some are traditional occult symbols - others have been amended.

Take the medical symbol for example with the two snake heads NOT symmetrical.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just noticed as i had the sound off before, the sports commentator even says i have no idea what that means as though he sees it also.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have seen most of the symbols before, a few of them were new to me. I did notice that one of the caduceuses (sp.) looks off somehow.

The announcers at the game can definitely see the page...one made a comment about the "baseball gods knowing what it was".

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The world we live in.....baby..
what a world, what a world...... that's in your face blatant. ready to disembark this reality.....

Come soon!! Yahushua

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
the words "messed up" come to mind..

we can hear the baseball commentators in the background ~ "..i have no idea what that means" (or did he say no idea what the hell that means?)

the image is a complex set of symbols (there is a theme of duality present.. to people who can decode the images i suppose it says a little more)

..the image seems to have been displayed for longer than usual for a 'subliminal' message, was this accidental or intentional? (..messed up)

..maybe someone at the tv station can explain what this was meant for..? ..but could we then believe that explanation? (anonymous hackers) ..in any case we'll probably hear nothing more of this (it'll show up again embedded somewhere in the next series of political campaign ads)

ah, "planet earth"
..laugh at it or be drawn into it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Already been posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-7-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Did more searching and found a related sports blog on WGN's website. Also a follow up video that alludes to the sports blog.

Seems the announcer that wrote the blog has done "spell casting" in the past...and he may be responsible for the image during the game. I guess he was trying to win the game using witchcraft.

Silly man, you just can't play around with this occult stuff...unless he wasn't playing and he's really into casting spells. Still no reason for him to expose people to it without their permission.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sacred geometry all up in that image. Love it.

As to what that means, who's to say? Likely a practical joke. Or maybe a signal to certain individuals? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepVisions

Oh well...thanks for finding it.

I'm sure it will be closed down soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

That's what I was thinking. People see these symbols and immediately jump to conclusions like, "OMG witchcraft!" or "Damned Satanists, up to their old tricks again!"

Truth be told, those people have not a freaking clue what those symbols really mean. And it's awesome, because while there's tons of possibilities of what they could mean, these symbols are used in so many ways that it's hard to tell what they DO mean unless you know who put them there. With that said, I'm lovin' the pic.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
wgntv.com... WGN admitted the reason for this.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Well, the second symbol from the bottom left, the three intermingled triangles is a valknot. It's a symbol for Odin. It represents the nine world of Yggdrasil. When tattooed on a person's skin, as in my case, it means you put your fate in the hands of Odin, it is a way of expressing your ultimate faith.

The middle symbol, the large stylized caduceus is from full metal alchemist, an anime. It's clear to me that the person who put it together doesn't know anything, and just took a bunch of random symbols from the internet.

Many of these symbols, including the valknot, are not "occult" except in the very broad definition held by many christians who believe anything not of christianity is "occult" and "evil". It's quite apparent that even if this guy was trying to work some kind of magic, he's not educated very well on the subject and nothing would have happened anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Ezappa

Many of these symbols, including the valknot, are not "occult" except in the very broad definition held by many christians who believe anything not of christianity is "occult" and "evil". It's quite apparent that even if this guy was trying to work some kind of magic, he's not educated very well on the subject and nothing would have happened anyway.

This. The symbol on the bottom row, second from the right is not even a symbol, it's a freakin 9 Mens Morris table... a freakin board game. Seems like a joke to me, a very poorly researched joke.

Edit to add: Just watched the video in the OP. The guy on the vid is just as much a moron as the people who put that image together, there is nothing Satanic in the entire picture.
edit on 7-7-2013 by OpenMindCuriousMind because: added to my post

edit on 7-7-2013 by OpenMindCuriousMind because: (no reason given)

top topics

join