It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama insulted live on CNN Egypt coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A guy heckles the camera crew and calls Obama a bad man, and that he is killing Egypt.
Its not really an insult, its a dose of the truth i suppose, or what they believe to be the truth.
edit on 5-7-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Who else?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

No big deal. It happens all the time here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I gotta say...
This is pretty great. It just bothers me that it's not coming from an American's lips.
No-one in my area seems to care. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Did anyone make any sense out of the "Obama ????? Children" I wonder what the man said. I thought it might have been killed but on a play back, it doesn't sound like his other "kill" words.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Okay, gotta play my stupid card. What does Obama have to do with the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, or anything going on in Egypt?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Apparently Morsi is Obama's/USA's puppet.

The same puppet that has spoken out against the official story on 911.

Go figure!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
What does Obama have to do with the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, or anything going on in Egypt?

Actually, Obama is not happy with the overthrow. He put all his eggs into the Muslim Brotherhood basket. He is "Deeply Concerned" and is putting pressure on Egypt to not oust Morsi. Thankfully, the Egyptians and the Egyptian military are ignoring Obama's meddling. They realized they made a huge mistake with Morsi and so they are throwing him off before he can dig in too deep. I say ... GOOD FOR THEM!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jiggerj
What does Obama have to do with the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, or anything going on in Egypt?

Actually, Obama is not happy with the overthrow. He put all his eggs into the Muslim Brotherhood basket. He is "Deeply Concerned" and is putting pressure on Egypt to not oust Morsi. Thankfully, the Egyptians and the Egyptian military are ignoring Obama's meddling. They realized they made a huge mistake with Morsi and so they are throwing him off before he can dig in too deep. I say ... GOOD FOR THEM!

What I get out of that article is not that Obama is concerned about Morsi being removed, but that the democratic process is threatened. I can actually understand that. But, what I find REALLY important is that Egypt is showing the world that 'the process' is not as important as the voice of the people. Is it mob rule? Yeah, but something has to fix a broken system. There is no universal law that says we have to suffer under a system that is being abused.

Thanks for the input, FF.

new topics

top topics

join