It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Audio* Students turn NSA recruiting session into a HEARING

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Amazing, I'm so proud of these students who are keeping these people on their toes.

These NSA surrogates are having an extremely tough time answering their questions, the credibility is shot.

soundcloud.com... soundcloud.com%2Fmadiha-1%2Fstudents-question-the-nsa-at

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

While I applaud their actions how long will it takes before the students were branded as terrorists and have the swat team swarm into their homes.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think they are brave. We all need to do this and stand together against these authoritarian ____s.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

S&F! Powerful stuff. I'm surprised these recruiters didn't jump up and run out.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's all double speak, news speak, poly woly terms, whatever the hell you want to call them. It's reading between the lines. Kudos to that girl as she was very cogent in expressing her opinions on the matter, and she called them on all their bs.

It's a major redflag in the hiring process,
, but I don't think she was ever interested in working there to begin with.

Funny part is when she asks if lying is a good qualification is lying, and they tell them if they aren't interested in the job other people are, and they should leave.

Below is a link where most (I think maybe all) of the trade is transcribed.

mobandmultitude.com...
edit on 3-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im truly inspired by these kids. I love seeing the young adults becoming educated in subjects that didn't interest me until my late 20's. intelligent and gutsy make a nice combo.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this. I am so glad that those students chose to do what they did, especially in light of the presence of those 5 high school students. I am not surprised in the slightest at the presence of these young students at the recruiting session or who brought them. The samples of the language that they were using from "adversary" to "customers" is deeply troubling, especially coming from an agency where meaning is incredibly important. Just who the hell are the NSA's "clients" and has the privatization bug become so out of hand in the DoD that our intelligence agencies now consider themselves to be almost mercenaries and a "business" (another word that was used by the male NSA recruiter) as opposed to a federal agency specifically bound by law to serve the people.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It sounds as if critically thinking brave young minds are waking-up, to the darkness.

"How do you feel personally having a boss (i.e. James Clapper) who feels comfortable perjuring himself in front of congress?"

"Is this job for liars? Because clearly you're not able to give us forthright answers."

When the future of your country and the world are at stake, you damn well better be willing to play hardball with the gutless minions and sociopathic "policy makers" who are attempting to enslave humanity.

F.T.G.

edit on 3-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Great find. Absolutely one of the most refreshing things I have heard in many years. There is hope.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

bj....u...ti...ful....

I love it how they tried the standard sand-in-the-eyes tactic...but these guys would have none of it. Posed the right questions and demanded concrete and specific answers...there was no worming out of it....

Unfortunately..."there will be someone who wants to listen"...as the recruiter said. No matter how many lies have been spewed before...

I love this human line of thinking...a liar maybe lied 100 times before...but surely he won't this time...this time it's different.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Amazing, I'm so proud of these students who are keeping these people on their toes. These NSA surrogates are having an extremely tough time answering their questions, the credibility is shot.

Whoa, journalists should be taking notes from these students! This is the way our news media should be asking questions! I love it the way they didn't back down and how they continued to make holes in the recruiters responses. If our current journalists were this tough, our government officials would be held accountable for their actions. I would give you more than 1 star and flag if I could. Everyone should listen to this recruiting session!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

While I applaud their actions how long will it takes before the students were branded as terrorists and have the swat team swarm into their homes.

That's why it's important to keep your ear to the ground and make sure that when the harassment or Humans rights abuses start you can scream about it.

These students give me hope. They are educated, and seemingly more intelligent than the obedient puppies they are demanding answers from.

Also, it should scare you all that even these "recruiters" don't seem to have any understanding of the role they are playing in breaching your rights as citizens. They sit there and say "it's not my area", the whole behaviour of the NSA should be their "area" because they are American citizens supporting an organization trampling on the rights of free citizens!

Them claiming to be outside of it is like a terrorist facilitator claiming to not be responsible because they only drove them to their attack. They are ALL responsible and should be held accountable for working for this criminal system.

These are the kinds of excuses these people use, saying they're "just following orders", that they don't understand, that they are just working for the common good and people should just shut up and trust them... BS! If they don't get what they are a part of then they are dumber than a box of frogs.

The best question was in relation to who is an adversary. And the answer to that - the answer those NSA robots won't say - is whoever they choose to target, for any reason, at any time, to gain more power, knowledge and control over others.

This means you, me, anyone who has an intelligent opinion other than the one they are pushing.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
It's a major redflag in the hiring process,
, but I don't think she was ever interested in working there to begin with.

I wouldn't count on that. Plenty of intelligent people have dreams of serving their country in this capacity, even I wanted to ten years ago.

Back then people genuinely did believe that our government agencies were working for the security of the public. There are plenty of young people now who planned the same, and are now in utter turmoil because their dreams have been shattered.

There are a lot of people who would have worked for this agency and studied damn hard to get there who now see the NSA as a dark force working against the principles they stand for.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Absolutely loved it have sent it far and wide with my social media capacity. Great to hear that some people are still informed and informing others. Good to see that peoples heads aren't fully buried in the sand. And if more people hear this, and more people ask actual questions. The people in charge might come to terms with the fact they have awoken a sleeping beast.

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very impressive showing by these students. What a grilling!! Their parents and the people who educate them should be very proud. The kids are alright!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Very impressive showing by these students. What a grilling!! Their parents and the people who educate them should be very proud. The kids are alright!

I have a feeling its not exactly society and/or parents who are helping to create a young and informed mind.

I think it has to do more with the internet, alternative news, those that provide this information, and most importantly, a community or network that encourages learning and speaking out.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You might have a point.

Parents are usually all about "jobs, jobs, jobs". An actual education is a collateral benefit, "regrettable but unavoidable", as they say in the Sate Department.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great! Grill them! Too bad the end and strongest point IMO gets cut short. How do you go home to your families and keep this shill persona up? Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I doubt the NSA recruiters are even able to explain the spying on everyone. They are just mouth pieces that are trained to do one thing, gather smart kids and bring them in for indoctrination. I like what I heard I just think it was directed at the peons of the NSA instead of someone that would have actual answers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join