It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake-Anonymous posts video about Above Top Secret - Uses April Fools Joke as Evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Either the op or Archie on new account above me.

Eta: make that last post, page before this one.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

Honestly your brand new to ATS and end up in the LoL forum? Just happening to have 3 links on subject. Nice try troll, but I caught you.

Your links are wrong. See that guy didnt figure any of that or write it as he claimed in one of those links. He used info from an April folls joke a member did. If you actually read the thread you will be directed to the post where member jokes about this.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Isitruee, you don't shame me nor do you scare me. And by the temperament you are using, I declare the gig is about up.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chadash

If somebody came to your house and spit in your face, you'd be mad too.

This is why the staff, including myself are quite protective, considering we, like all other people do not like malicious lies spread about us, especially not on our own playground.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

chadash
The above is only but a single shovel load of what I found backing up the o.p...

It's all pathetic crap concocted by lifeless children with a pitiful sore spot after being banned here.

WHY IS IT SO HARD

TO BELIEVE US?

Really, the crap in that cesspool thread on that pathetic site has no basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

WEll in order of the thread topic, they were why I stopped writing and thread starting. I am/was here to learn and by creating disclosure I found more problems and challenges than satisfaction and answers. I think you know the type of threads I am talking about. I had so freaking much to share but just couldn't make it through the walls of hate and fear.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not to worry, the members you enjoy will remain true to ATS and the rest like the tides seem to ebb and flow. There is a difference and the haters will always be paranoid of the wrong people.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Having just posted the video in question into another thread ... before finding this one, i thought i had to leave a little comment.

Whoever the owners of this site are (and no i dont think they are feds) they are very experienced in running this site. The goal is in part to make at least a little bit of cash to fund their hobby (unless of course it's a successful business, that's not an important point) and to achieve their goal they need people to use the site, get all excited about the discussions, create a bit of controversy, jump into threads as fake avatars to answer questions and shape the dynamics of the site.

In a nutshell, they WILL purposefully wind you up, but they can, it's their site.

You can’t be sure their avatars are who they purport to be, for all we know it's been a string of kids pretending to be grown men but they want you to think they are grown ups so the best thing to do, in my opinion (when they get all uppity and pretend angry) is to treat them as adults and not take the tantrums seriously.

There are, I’m sure, many people on here that are mainly here for entertainment so let them entertain you, it is their purpose and they are pretty good at that.

But please, dont take them seriously, they are running a conspiracy site at the end of the day and that is a big part of their lives so they are not... for want of a better phrase... serious people, just big kids having a laugh and exorcising (or maybe reinforcing ) their ego's

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Finally I can contact the government.

SO....can you send someone out to fix the pothole in front of my house.

You obviously know where I live....Thanks for your Service.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Seems to me that ANONYMOUS would get pissed at someone using their name for a grudge against ATS.

It is possible that there could be some agreement between any site and a sect of the government. Who cares, I read the evidence and do not believe what anyone says without researching the subject myself. We know there are paid shills at all these kind of sites. That is expected. I really don't care.

This site gives me ideas to research myself, that is why I come here. Now I could just read someone's interpretation of evidence and memorize that but that would be ignorance. How do we know that that person isn't just parroting what they are taught to believe. They don't even need to pay shills, people will brag about the knowledge they hold without being paid. Sometimes the knowledge is actually conditioning or steering us away from the truth.

I wonder who made this video? I tried to see some names on the posts, I am sure this guy wants people to see his screen name listed on one of those background images. People always leave clues.

So I hope the government knows I exist from posting here on ATS. My luck they write me off as a nobody. I guess I told them I was a nobody actually, since nobody pays their bills, and nobody cares about others.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wasn't around for the initial April fool's joke, and in reading this thread it has become glaringly obvious that too many posters are not even reading an entire thread, from OP to last standing post, before they make a reply. Either that or they are just ignoring anything logical contained within the posts.

This site (to me) is about research and learning, and neither of those can be achieved through this type of half-assed assertions. Sure, there are some crack-pot theories out there, and who knows. There may even be paid agents working for various letter agencies...evil chuckle...But for every crack-pot theory there are numerous bright minds here at ATS who possess the critical thinking and analytical skills to do research beyond YouTube and Wikipedia.

To the owners and operators of this site: Keep on kicking ass. If you don't have haters then you're doing something wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This might be a good time to discuss a raise.

A fifty percent raise would be nice. they can afford it, fifty percent of nothing is affordable.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is it a rabbit farm? I may have passed it at some point on my way to shrinks office last time I started assuming threads were written just for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Northeast Ohio, the words "APRIL FOOL" mean that something is not to be taken seriously. It also means that it MUST be April 1. Should anybody actually go look at KingLizard's post, dated April 1, 2004, from when I was a Lurker, those two words are right near the bottom. Reading some of this sure looks kind of Technical, IP sites and all.
I guess that is why it is so easily believed. Tell a lie often enough, embellish it with a bit of BS and you can even convince those who know better, sometimes. Believe me, this one keeps returning, like a toothache.
Occasionally, you can find something online that surprises or shocks you. Then you try to let everybody know. Keep your Skepticism! I watched the video posted by the OP. I had trouble listening to it, perhaps because my hearing leaves a bit to be desired.
If you join a site like this, Conspiracy and all the rest, why would you throw your skepticism out and blindly accept something without at least questioning it? Well, like I said, I'm not technically minded. If it was not raining now, I'd probably go to the neighbor's yard and make a Crop Circle. NO, no. Forget that. That Crop Circle stuff was a poor attempt at humor. I don't want or need anybody actually believing I make them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join