It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake-Anonymous posts video about Above Top Secret - Uses April Fools Joke as Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
---------- ADMIN EDIT ----------

FOOLS AND IDIOTS!!!!

At 1:48 in the video, these impossibly inept fools use, as evidence, an old post --- here --- clearly labeled as an April Fools joke.

---------- ADMIN EDIT ----------

Yes, I did a search and nothing showed up. Which makes me wonder about the questions below, but here goes an experiment.

In a video they said that AboveTopSecret is run by the DOD. They say it is used to watch us. The video also goes on to describe how and what certain people do when they do not like what is being said on the forum. The IP address reveals that is comes from government sources and names Langley VA, as that source.

It then goes on to name people by their screen names.

So, I can't help but wonder, will this post ever make it to the board. Will they censor this post? Will they not be able to post something that was on AOL.com?

Anonymous exposes ATS

edit on 1-7-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting, watching, will add more.

I was posting but my laptop turned off, must of been the video, or ats... dun dun dun

the video and voice was different, the video had 8k views and was so single info oriented it reeked of a disgruntled fanboy/girl.

If ats was a Gooberment site, they went the legit way to have a forum site, Ive been here since 2006, others have been earlier we're not shills nor is the site anything other than a bunch of awesome peoples who got in on a good idea and made it happen.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just some guy with a beef against ATS.

Anyone can technically be "Anonymous" but this guy is it only by association of his own merit.

That said, some of the points made i've thought from time to time but purely as a counter-argument against myself for why I even use ATS to begin with.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They spelled ANONYMOUSE wrong..

LOL...

yes, this must be the real deal...lol

ahh..too funny.. thanks for posting this..

i had a great laff....

funny how they show Bob Powells thread first..

Hmmmm......
edit on 1-7-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I watched 30 seconds and I call BS.

Anyone could make a video like that.

Anonymous has far bigger fish to fry than ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Anon is just jealous

that more people listen to ATS then Anon.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

What I thought was interesting is that this video is different than most of their videos but, it will be interesting to hear what other people say about the IP address.

It will also give those named a chance to reply.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can assure you ATS is not a covert ops program ran by the US Government

its ran by civilians.. It attracts some looney toons and Sociopaths. ALLOT of Sociopaths actually...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

This video has been out for over a year.

Are you just now catching this?

EDIT:

The publish date was May 18, 2012
edit on 1-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The CIA doesn't use Langely for an IP when it does run 'black hat' projects.

Anon the party of too damn funny.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Langley is CIA.
DOD would be Pentagon in McLean.
I call BS.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Oh Christ, not Langley again. That is one April Fools Day joke that has gotten its moneys worth.

Once upon a time, the staff used to play elaborate April Fools Day pranks on the members. One year, someone came up with the great idea of posting about how they traced the ATS servers to a server farm at Langley, including evidence to support it.

The rest is history. Here we are many years later, and it STILL comes up to haunt the staff.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There are a lot of former members that have held a grudge against ATS over the years. There are many videos on YouTube about ATS and being A DOD operation.

It's simply not true.

ATS is a venue. A user generated content site. The owners of ATS are providing a stage for people to voice opinions that otherwise might not be accepted publically. Within reason of course.

Those that go beyond that reason are sometimes cut off. And that angers some people. And they react.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ha,ha,hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo!
I guess we're all up to our necks in it.
Seeing how most of the named members are high in my list of decent posters and some are even on my friends list, I guess I'm a recruited resource for DoD disinformation.

I must be so dumb.

I'm not even being paid for thinking this way.

How do I sign up and get some government bennies and a high end GS paycheck?

This really does give me a major case of the giggles.

This internet life is so bizarre.

Total loss of touch with reality.

I guess I should make the minor disclaimer that I don't see "anonymouse" actually doing this.
As I understand it, they can spell. Someone do a search of posts by banned members and see which one spelled anonymouse that way.
edit on 1-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I wanted to check the date of the video and forgot.

Which then leads me to, why is aol posting it a year later?
Was this a targeted thing?

On the hand, if this a year old, are you telling me that no one posted it because it did not show up in a search.

edit on 1-7-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
oh some one has got anon pissed i wonder will ats get hacked now .

interesting about the i.p address as i have heard that about other sites but as they say keep your friends close and your enemys closer .

but seriously how many people get banned from a.t.s and could put this together in 5 minutes

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Man, now that's a train of conspiracies my mind will simply refuse to try and figure out.

Anonymous. Is it a PsyOp? A double front? Is it what it claims to be? Is it nothing but random postings by random people?

ATS. Is it about Denying Ignorance? Or is it about more distractions? Hearsay? Disinformation?

Is there really even the slightest chance of there ever being a revolution, or is all this just a giant smoke screen that's been ployed and has been played for a very, very long time?

I have no idea. All I know, is that Anonymous makes a lot of really ridiculous 'promises' that never come to fruition. Aside from random YouTube videos with the titles; "ANONYMOUS LEAKS SECRET NWO ILLUMINATI REVOLUTION EXPECT US," I haven't seen any 'official' Anonymous videos, websites, whatever.

All I'm saying, people know their government is dirty. People have also been indoctrinated into passively accepting this, because "they're only one person and what can they do?" With that said, I'm not putting faith into a faceless and ambiguously supposed freedom hacktivists that have made a plethora of promises that have never come through.

But when it comes to ATS, I am fairly certain it isn't a double front. If so, then woo-hoo you elite scum, ya' got me. If not, I'd like to give a shout out to all the mods and people behind the scenes here at ATS that keep topics rolling in smoothly, their ability to moderate a thread and (at least attempt) it from becoming derailed, and from time to time engaging in the conversations and offering friendly and civil advice.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Anon is a Government entity.

How else do they do what they do, and get away with it, unless they are "allowed" to do it?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Anon the party of too damn funny.

Americans, shooting dogs and laughing about it, Americans.

See what I did there? I generalized your whole country.

You've gone and painted the whole Anon "community" (if you can even call it that) with one stroke of the brush.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join