It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenagers arrested for decapitating homeless man, playing soccer with his head

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

But if he was black it would be a hate crime!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow, this is some seriously sinister shizz... My brain cannot even fathom what would lead two kids to act out this way.

However, I don't think it's entirely fair for older people to start on the 'back in our day' speeches, from what I can gather people still committed atrocious acts 'back in your day' as well, but the widespread coverage wasn't available and the world was a bit smaller 'back in your day'.

As for getting caned, or having a good hiding, i'm sure plenty of studies show a direct correlation between children subjected to violent punishments who then grow into depraved and violent adults, just as abused children will often become abusers. Was reading the other day about a boys detention centre and as the punishments grew in severity so did the cases of sexual abuse between the boys. Violence has knock on effects for generations.

It's just not right to blame children and young people for all their faults when there's 40+ year olds still not taking responsibility for their actions and what may have resulted from them.

I'm not condoning their behaviour in any way, but surely only high levels of mental depravity can lead people to actions such as this.

<< 1  2   >>

join