It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayers and best wishes to the Mandela family.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sending strength and LOVE to the Mandela family, as well as a thank you to Mr. Mandela for the Services provided for the species of man in the region of South AFRICA and around the World.

Stay strong Mandela family and thank you again, for it is not always the easiest path when striving to become and becoming a good leader for others GOD BLESS...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Lest we forget

All Mandela had to do to be released early was to renounce violence.

From his interview on Oprah

Oprah: At one point you were offered the chance to leave prison early if you renounced violence—and you chose not to. Did you believe that violence was a solution?

Nelson Mandela: No. When I was told, "You'll be released as soon as you renounce violence," I said, "You started violence—our violence is a defense. The methods of political action that oppressed people use are determined by the oppressor." And I didn't want to leave jail under conditions. I also wouldn't allow myself to be singled out from my colleagues.

Source

But that being said I would wish no harm on anyone and I think his family are pretty much sorted, through the corruption in the SA Gov't. If you want to pray for people take a trip to Soweto that'll open your eyes

Just saying
Cody

edit on 29/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I recognizes deeds done in the region and is not judgmental on ANY here for 1 is not the Judge nor Jury and so growing up on this PLANET and experiencing racism and the ills associated with it yes 1 respects a man who attempted to face such a large sapiens sapiens issue in his region.

Thank you for taking time to share your POV however realistically none have to comment instead send metaphysical energy in form of prayer and best wishes for he. If there are ills then HIGHER POWERS SEE ALL and so 1 leaves it there.

When these threads are generated they are will assistance based, meaning if you feel no need to assist provide then there is no need to do so, but if you do where is that hurting and not supporting others as you would want assisted if in similar circumstances...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
If you want to pray for people take a trip to Soweto that'll open your eyes

Just saying
Cody

edit on 29/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

1 prays for all regions like this on EA*RTH my friend, as its acknowledged on & off globe what's globally going on with the controlled areas of mankind... no matter how much considered.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was merely pointing out the facts
Not wishing harm on anybody, I've been to Mandela's old house in Soweto and seen the destitute poverty that still exists there.

It's not pretty

A romanticised figure head is just that, romantic, much as I respect him I didn't see him moving back to Soweto to live amongst the people there, in fact Soweto is divided into 3 distinct areas the rich blacks that have security fences and armed response, and black servants, the gov't housing area and the ghetto. It's quite an experience to be there.

Cody

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I got you cody599 and understood your points made.
Just didn't want to have any slander marks due to the sensitiveness of his situation, as many 1 is sure can research and make their own determinations of who he is or how he conducted himself with others. Again 1 is not the judge nor jury of these souls here...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Former President Nelson Mandela has this morning, 1 September 2013, been discharged from the Pretoria hospital where he has been receiving treatment. We would like to wish him all the best as he continues his recovery at his Johannesburg home.

www.thepresidency.gov.za...

1 wishes he the best in recovery and strength to his family and he as well.
Stay strong...

Good Luck GOD BLESS

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A well deserved S&F for you

Cody

top topics

join